Pavitra Rishta

~Archana (Ankita) Appreciation Thread~ Updated - Page 7

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
am proud of archana for telling Aai to get manju back

as had manju not been back again they would blame archu that its due to her that her bro broke the marriage with his wife😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Rasika always keeps blaming Archu for everything. Shameless woman after everything she was still blaming Archu's character. Good Manju left her house.
-Preeti- thumbnail
but whats the use devo
that manju is maha shameless she still called her mother to give yaha ka khabar😡😆
jaan 234 thumbnail
i agree guys ............un dono ko to na bass ..............ek hi kaam hai .....
devashree_h thumbnail
I agree Pree....Manju is absolutely GFN. She should have stayed back at her mom's house. That would mean less trouble for Karanjkar's. Although what she is doing is helping Armaan cause but her intentions are not good. Woh toh achcha hain that the Ladka is Manav who is a gem of a person otherwise she did not flinch one bit in trying to ruin Archu's life. I hope this time Sulochana herself throws her out of the house.

-Preeti- thumbnail
^^^Exactly Devo
Manav hai tho bach gayye .... am sure Manhu wonld'nt have mind even having Archu married that man who had blamed her of being a prostitute😡

I dont believe she's turning so cunning ...i though she had just minor problems with Archu .... which would go right later ...but yaar she's playing games with Archu's future and Life

But still i am happy that inke plans ke karan ArMan would meet😳
devashree_h thumbnail
She is so ahsaan-faramosh...after all that Arch and Sulochana do for her, she return their favour by deceiving them
-Preeti- thumbnail
i know yaar
zara bhi nahii socha that vinod had left her and it was sulochna who came to take her back ... had she not come yeh tho padi rehti with her mom😡
-Preeti- thumbnail
i wanna know what made Archu's family send Manju to Manav's house. I mean after all this happening how could they even trust her for such big thing ....
sexy001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very Beautiful Actress. Wishing her loads of success