Kya Dill Mein Hai

KDMH Section to be Archieved

-Ami- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello all KDMH members. After thinking about this, Sanju and I have come to a conclusion that it is now time that the section gets archieved.

The show lasted aired an episode about 7 months back before the strike that happened in November. And then now, there aren't really any news of the show coming back soon. So hence this decision of having the section archieved.

We know that there are members that have fan fics in the section. If you have plans to continue them please do let us know so that we can have them moved to the Fan Fiction section so you are able to continue them later on.

Once again, thank you so much everyone. It had been a great time knowing all you guys. Thanks once again. 🤗

-Ami and Sanju-
-KDMH Dev Team-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
knew about this coming:( but oh well it might be required since now show is lost amidst all the channel prob!it totally ruined everything.Happy that both the leads started with great ventures and are back again onscreen😳 Had a great time with all here.Nish,Ami,Sanju,Ridz,Farina,Fatima,my Hali bi,Mridz bro and really each and every member out here had been so friendly and affectionate😳😛would always make a point to bug you all here and there😆

love,
aditi

-Ami- thumbnail

Yes definately Aditi. Hate how the show just got lost because of all the channel problems. But this was really going to be coming soon. And even sooner becuase Aamir and Abigail have both found new shows to work in. So after seeing that, it was definately to come because the actors have also moved on from the show to new shows in their lives. 😳

I had a great time here with everyone! Sanju, Rids, Nish, and everyone! Will definately miss everyone. 😊 Everyone had always been just so sweet here in the section.
shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
will continue my FF's so can u tell how to get onto the Fan Fiction Section thanks
-Ami- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shasha74

will continue my FF's so can u tell how to get onto the Fan Fiction Section thanks

If you could give links to your fanfics, I would glady move them in the Fan fiction section for you.
shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks if u can give me till next week i'll find the links for u and post them here.
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

missing this show very much

they can continue the show n end it with a proper ending