Uravugal

Uravugal Discussions Jun 8-12

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Please post all your discussion for this week uravugal in this thread.. Edited by atina - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nithya, u mean the discussions, right? Well, looks like
the scheming Mugundan does every thing with a purpose !!!
So, it is not enough if he has a good life - he needs to make
sure that Krishna has a horrible life?? Thanakku oru kannu
pOnaa kooda ok, but thambi kku rendu kannum poganum???
Only here, he plans to make thambi totally blind and steal
both his eyes for himself !!! - So, Mugundan 4  kannOda
alaivaarO??😉
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nithya for the hot ,....hot updates......
Roja I corrected Nithya's typing error from updates to discussion...( nithya hope you don't mind)

As I have been always telling you Nithya I am justa fan of you....and admire your updates always.....
Thanks...I am so gald that  we got you and aish as updaters here apart from we all the oldies....I mean not by age......😉
Meli and BG will kill me....!!!

Let us see what is going to happen

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the updates ...

Managed to know the story from all ur wonderful updates .. hmmmm ... quite ok till now ... Poor Krishna ...
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for visiting this forum Maha....hope to see you often here ma.....

So far the story goes well......and Archana acts very well,,,,,,,,in fact so far every one is good.....in their rolls........
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Mugunthan just disgust me, he can atleast have the gut to tell his family he likes Chitra?? Funny to see Krishan-Gaya scene...thanks to the sisters he escaped easily from replying about his education...😆

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Finally got to read today's epi....... Krishna is totally an honest man 👏👏... Mugundhan is surely an opportunist and very much selfish.  Can't believe he lied regarding the money being lost yet again.... 😡😡... now poor Krishna is going to get in trouble again not only from those officer but also from his dad .... hmm... i can see the reason why the two sisters were made to come outside... now TK family and Gayu will not know how far Krishna studied...  looking forward to tomorrow's update 😛

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the updates.

this mugunden sure will plan something to get chitra and get kirshnan out of the way. since gaya is unaware of kirshnan's education, she must have presumed that he is well educated as mugunden (she might have to marry krishnan when mugenden rejects her for chitra). in a way, gaya should prefer krishnan since he saved her father and is a honest man, not sure how krishnan might feel though as he has taken her as his anni....
Aanteek thumbnail
Thanks for the great update, this Mukunthan is too much...  How can be so cruel to his brother... Poor Krishnan... I wish Mugunthan's real face should come out fast...
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx girls for the lovely update.