Kalasam 8 - 12 June 2009 discussion - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Pat .... Wow .. Aish came to know the truth abt her pregnancy so soon .. Hope Neela doesn't give that 1000 acres land to chandra ....
Thanks for the updates Pat..
Thanks for the updates pat .. maha, i dun think she will give the money back but seem like she will plan something and aish will help her out πŸ˜› as in one of the promo, Neela drags Aisha back to Chandra's house! πŸ˜‰
News From Vikatan :-

Kalasam is going to over soon and will be replaced with a new serial name THANGAM. Actor Vijayakumar will be acting too. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by netra_rama

News From Vikatan :-

Kalasam is going to over soon and will be replaced with a new serial name THANGAM. Actor Vijayakumar will be acting too. πŸ˜‰

any idea on the rest of the cast????
thanks for the update pat...
Thanks dear Nets...you're busy editing and I am waiting patiently..😍....luckily tomorrow is not a working day...its worth waiting after which I can hit the sack with a smile..!!πŸ˜ƒ
awww sorry chechi... suddenly the live stream stopped while updating.. now waiting for video upload ..

enna naliki leave vaa? πŸ˜‰ BTW how are you feeling now? Hope ur doin much better chechi πŸ€—
Originally posted by smlaksh

Thanks Pat .... Wow .. Aish came to know the truth abt her pregnancy so soon .. Hope Neela doesn't give that 1000 acres land to chandra ....
  After going thru the trouble of getting back what legally belongs to her, Neela won't be that silly to hand it back to Chandramathi again. Chandra is still fighting a losing battle.....πŸ‘
Originally posted by netra_rama

awww sorry chechi... suddenly the live stream stopped while updating.. now waiting for video upload ..

enna naliki leave vaa? πŸ˜‰ BTW how are you feeling now? Hope ur doin much better chechi πŸ€—
Tomorow is saturday...no work...all work and no play makes Sue a dull girl..!!🀣🀣 Thanks dear...I am feeling much better with proper medication....but then the nausea feeling is still there...and unable to eat properly....πŸ€—taking porridge only.😳