Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
RECAP : Popatlal irritates the Gokuldham society members with his antics.

The scene starts with Jethalal getting ready to go to the shop. Babuji asks Jetha" How was the land deal in Surat ? Jetha says " Even though there is recession, the land rates havent decreased at all !!" In meantime Popatlal comes to meet Jetha, . They both greet each other and Jetha asks Popat " So how is ur company working ? Popat says "ITs not working !!. Jetha says " Then has it closed down ? " Popat says " Not its not working its running !!!. Jetha says to himself" This popat has started to irritate again !!" Jetha gets a call froma chinese customer " Jetha speaks to him in his funny English language and is very happy about the deal. Jetha is about to go away to his shop. When he comes inside and asks Daya for his lucky yellow shirt. Daya says " Y do u want yellow shirt only. Red colored one is more lucky for u? Jetha asks "how? " Daya says " U had come to see me before wedding wearing the red shirt only. Jetha gets irritated and says " I donated the shirt next day after i saw u  !!" Then Daya starts searching for the shirt in the cupboard but she doesnt find it. Tappu is playing video games and is irritating Jetha. finnaly after searching when Daya doesnt find the yellow shirt " She tells Jetha" I have got a yellow saree" Jetha asks " Then ?? Should I wear it and go to the shop ?? " Daya laughs in her signature style " Haw Haw hawh haw and says " Kya aap bhi !! Mai keh rahi hu ki main yeh saari pehenti hu aur aapke saath aati hu. Jetha gets irritated and says " If i dont get this deal today I will held u responsible for it !!! " and goes away.

While going towards the shop , he meets Babita in the gokuldham passage. He asks her to eat pickles and papad . She says she is on a strict diet so she wont eat anything like this !! JEtha says wats the need for u to diet? U r already so slim? She thanks Jetha for the compliment. JEtha then says " Yeterday while viewing the actress of a movie I thought of u. The actress was so bad" Babita says " SO do u think i am bad ?? " Jetha says " I can never think of u like this !! I mean to says that u should have been instead of her place. U r so beautiful !!!Babita says " Aap bhi naa " jetha says "what tell me " Babita says " aap bhi naa bilkul aayer ki tarah meri tarif karte hai" Jetha says " Kya babita ji puri ijjat ka kachra kar diya " BAbita says " What ??" Jetha says " I mean we both cannot be compared with each other !!" Achha i am thinking of making a movie and casting u as the herione and me as the hero" Babita asks" U and hero ??" Jetha saya " Oh yeah. I have even acted in some plays for our Kutchi community in a main role. " In the meantime Daya comes in the passage and says " Tappu ke papa" Then she says " Arre babita ji namaste!! Khana sab tayyar ho gaya ??" Babita nods positively !! Then Daya tells Jetha" Tappu ke papa
I couldnt find ur fav. yellow shirt but i found out our lucky pyjama. Jetha is irritated to hear that and that too in fron of Babita. Further Daya adds" U had worn this when Tappu had born. This pyjama has got some small holes but they wont be visible after u sit down. Babita starts laughing. Seeing that Jetha gets even more irritated. Babita says excuse me and goes away. Jetha then says to Daya " Daya Nonsense !!" He then says Jai jinendra to her and goes away !!

In Jetha's home, Daya is searching for Jetha's lucky shirt but is unable to find it. Madhavi bhabhi comes in and brings a pickle for Daya. " Daya is going to accept it while searching for the shirt. Madhavi says " Arre dont do it this way or else the pickle oil will get spilled on ur clothes and u will have to send them to laundry. After madhavi says laundry. Daya remebers that she had sent that shirt to laundry" Being happy she says " Hey maa , mataji !!" and thanks Bhide ben for saying that laundry word !!

In the gokuldham passage. A person is suspiciously moving around searching for someone. Bhide find and catches him and says " Pakad liya. Pakad liya" The person says " wat are u doing " Bhide says " U had come here with some malicious intentions right ?? Where do u stay ?? Whom do u want to meet ? Why do u want to meet" The person says " Bhayendar, Lalubhai,Dabba. Bhide says " What ?? " He says i answered all ur questions Bhide says " Ok tell me wats in this dabba ?? " he person says " Ae watchman , stop irritating" Bhide says" What do i look like a watchman. I am secretary of this society. Aatamaram Bhide. U must have heard my name. The person says " Yes I heard it today from urself only" Bhide is embarrased. The person asks Bhide if he knows the address of Lalubhai ?? Bhide says no. In meantime Daya is going outside  "Bhide asks her do u know lalubhai She says "haaaaaaaaa" He asks the address" Daya tells the adress very fast. The person says " Arre she is a directory. Daya says " Nahi I am Daya Gada. Actually u know wat Lalubhai and we are close friends. He is a raddiwala. But dont go to sell raddi to him. He cheats in weights. His son is a dentist. But dont go to him. he will break ur teeth. His daughter is a singer. Give the parcel and run from there otherwise ur ear drums will tear off" Bhide interrupts and says " Daya bhabhi u had to go somewhere right ? Sh says yes and runs away hurrily" The person says to bhide" She is so talkative" Bhide says yes and so from now on if anybody gives u this address then dont come here.

Daya goes to the chamku laundry to ask for the shirt. The laundryman says " Yeah its over here for so many days" She takes the shirt. In meantime the person again meets Daya . She is about to talk with him but before she can speak anything he runs away 😆 😆 😆.

In jetha's home, Daya is about to leave for the shop to deliver the yellow shirt and dhokla when babuji asks her " the reason" She tells him the reason. He says " Bahu , hard work is the key to everything and not all these things." Daya says " Yeah i know but Tappu's papa has gr8 belief in this. And i dont want to break his belief. Afterall his happiness is my happiness. " Then daya says Jai jinendra and goes away. Babuji says to himself" Jetha u r very lucky that u have got a wife like Daya !!" The episode ends.

PRECAP : Daya sees the chapati maker machine brought by the chinese dealers. She says this machine wont work here. In india every woman has got the machine to make chapatis and they are hands. They make chapatis with so much love. Will this machine provide it the same way . And she leaves. The chinese customer cancels the deal after hearing it. Jetha gets angry over Daya !!! "

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Great update thanks!!!!
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8