Uttaran

8 June Written Update

priyas707 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Quick Recap: Everone is sad in the Haveli coz Tapasya is going to the Hostel. Tapasya leaves the Haveli and Jogi drops her to the hostel. Tapu misbehaves at the breakfast table seeing the kind of food being served in the hostel. The teacher/warden arrives.

The warden comes and asks "what happened". Tapu rudely says I don't like this breakfast. So the warden says if you don't like it then go to your room and go to the sports class. The warden says "khelne ke baad achi bhookh lagti hai". All kids start laughing while Tapu just watches them. Back in the haveli jogi sees thakurain sad and they both talk about Tapu and thakurain feels scared if they are actually doing the right thing and that hopes Tapu understands and that she doesn't get angry and goes away from them. Jogi apologises and talks about bringing her but thakurain says no I just wonder how she is. Jogi calls hostel and asks to speak to Tapu. Warden asks to call back after 5 mins as she calls for Tapu. A sad moment between Jogi and Thakurain. Thakurain calls after 5 mins and Tapu picks up and says hello. Thakurain is crying and asking Tapu how she is, if she liked the school etc etc but Tapu is just hearing to her and not responding. Thakurain asks if she can hear her and still no response. Jogi takes the phone and says Tapu hum bol rahe hai tumhare papa. Jogi keeps on asking Tapu why she isn't speaking. Tapu hangs up. Thakurain keeps crying and asks Jogi to call Tapu back. But Jogi says that he doesn't make any haste decision and reminds Thakurain of the day when Tapu was going to pre-school and she was scared and that how would a little child live without her mother but Tapu slowly and steadily started enjoying the school and always wanted to be there. Jogi comforts her saying give Tapu some time and that we would have to be strong. Back in the hostel Tapu is sitting all by herself next to the basketball court and is remembering Thakurain and Jogi loving her. A girl comes running from the basketball court and drinks water while looking at Tapu. She then smilingly says that if Tapu keeps sitting like this then she wouldn't be happy here and ask her to build friendship with everyone and she would herself like it. Tapu angrily gets up and says she hates friendship and goes away from there and sits on a porch. She then again angrily says to herself she hates friends and hates Icha. Back in the haveli Icha reluctantly try to reach out to call Tapu but is scared. Nani comes with Thakurain and sees Icha picking up the phone and remarks aye chuhiya kya kar rahi hai. Are you trying to call your friends in the basti? She says hesitantly that she only wanted to call Tapu. Nani tries to hit her and says if you try and pick up the phone but Thakurain interrupts Nani and says how are you talking to such a small kid. But Nani retorts back saying you don't know these servants. First they will hold your finger and then your whole hand and you wouldn't even come to know when those hands reaches your neck. Icha is scared. Thakurain comments that even she feels ill at ease talking to Nani these days. Nani in her trademark dialogue says baki to Raam hi rakhe and leaves. Thakurain looks at Icha and asks her whom was she calling.  Icha says T-t-t-ta-ta-tapu. Thakurain says that Tapu might be in school but lets try her number. Thakurain calls for Tapu and Tapu picks up. Thakurain gives the phone to Icha and she says "haallo Tapu". One can actually see flames in Tapu's eyes while Icha is smiling. Tapu says you.. Icha.. Tapu has flashback of Jogi scolding her when she left Icha in the jungle and that she is being sent to boarding school.

Advert ⭐️

Icha smilingly asks her how her new school is? Tapu is mad in anger. Icha says she misses her a lot. Icha says Thakurain wants to talk to her as well. She says she doesn't like anything ever since she's gone. Tapu is v v v v v angry. Tapu says acha nahi lag raha? You should actually be very happy now that you are all alone and that Thakurain, Jogi, Ammo everyone looks after her. She is now the princess of the house. Icha gets scared and says main t-t-toh.. Tapu says stop lying and that she knows everything. She is not her friend. Just because of her she had to leave her house. She hates her to bits and pieces. Icha is crying and says don't say like that as she feels really bad. She says she is her best friend while crying. Tapu shouts and says don't say that coz she does not have any friends and that she hates her. Tapu confesses that she only left her in the jungle. She wanted Icha to never come back. If she would have been lost she would have been v happy. Tapu says I am going to come back home and that she can't do anything to stop her. Icha is scared. Tapu bangs the phone down and camer is sort of freezing on her. Thakurain asks what happened while Icha runs away. Thakurain says hello on the phone but no one says anything. Icha in the hallway is crying a lot and is inconsolable. Icha has a flashback when she is shouting for the train to stop while Tapu is smiling. Icha thinks this is all a lie. Tapu can't be that bad. Camera is just panning in on a crying Icha.

Popcorn time-----Advert------ 😆

In the hostel cum school a teacher is shown teaching Maths. The bell rings. The girls talk about the hostel showing wizard of oz in the TV room. A girl asks Tapu to join them in the TV room while Tapu sulks. Tapu angrily gets up and says why is she after her? She doesn't want to go anywhere. The girl says what do you think about yourself if you don't want to come then stay there. Another girl says Shefali we told you not to ask her. Tapu says I don't want to live here as I want to go back home. Shefali (the other girl) says I agree you're feeling homesick but why are you taking out your anger on us. A third girl says go back home we never gave you any invitation to come here. Everyone in the class start laughing. Tapu angrily says shut up and everyone stands up. She says to Shefali whatever she likes she would do that. Everyone says lets go and no one should talk to this arrogant girl. Tapu says even I won't talk to you. They all leave while Tapu stands there angrily. On the dinner table in the Haveli everyone is sitting. Icha is looking lost while playing with her food. Thakurain looks at her and thinks of flashback when Tapu says you didn't cook my fav food. Thakurain says but I've cooked your fav food, she then realises Tapu isn't there. Jogi holds her hand and says Divya. Nani is sad. Jogi says he is very hungry and asks Divya to try daal as it is tasty. He then asks Icha why isn't she having food to which she says she isn't hungry. Jogi gets up and sits next to Icha and asks if she is having fever. Jogi makes Icha eat while Thakurain is crying. Icha looks lost while haiving food. Tapu is on her bed and wakes up angrily and says Icha I am coming back. I would leave the school tomorrow.

Precap: 😭

Tapu is crying while sitting in verandah. Scene shifts to a football field where Tapu is holding a badminton racquet and looks in despair.   

Guys if you like my post do hit the "Like" Button   👍🏼

Till tomorrow this is priya signing out.. Take Care people 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fruit_n_nut thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
thanx 4 d update priya