Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xAngelicANGELx thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Thanxx Jagrutid 4 opening up this thread we really needed this now we can discuss about Kaa again....& Omg after Watching the beginning epi...I realized how thing where before omg the changes that happen in 2 Gauri's lyf..Wow.............I'm Waiting 2 c all the old characters Ipshita,Dash,the Old Shyla chachi,Shashank even though I hate him....& Yes Iqbal...I Just Loveee Pallavi's & Iqbals chemistry...........I'm soooooo Happy Kaa is Back!!!!.....& Shruti14 Welcome 2 the forum....I'm sure your gonna Love KAA & the KAA forum!!! & dnt worry yash is Fab at acting..........     

loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@ Jiya4Eijaz - haha! i totally do love the guy..but i love yash JUST as much :-D
@ Dina - i know yaar! totally looking forward to watching the old scnes again...i want to see that scene when gauri tells shiv that she's having twinz..and she bring those two lil cups to him! hehe! ive only seen clips of it, but never seen the whole scene! hehe! this is going to be awesomeeeee!
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jagu di thnx so much for this topic once again v guys r here feeling very gud n the initial epi of KAA r just rocking i wish dat i cud watch dem on T.V buh now SU here buh no worries watching online :) gauri lux shooo innocent eagerly waiting for MIK now ;-)

saba
loveabletwinz thumbnail
10th & 11th june 2009

just finished watching the third and fourth episodes....and jagruti, looks like we're on the same boat...we have NEVER seen these scenes before! so most of this is brand new for us too! ...
okay..onto the episodes now
....WHY OH WHY OH WHYYYYYYY did shashank's character have to turn out so HORRIBLE@! he was SUCh a good guy! gosh! gauri looked so very pretty in that saree..it was soo simple, yet she looked soo gorgeous and extremely elegant! haha, maya bua actually made us laugh a little in the episode...especially her scene with shaila chachi! hehe! i love the trust the kapoor family has put in gauri..they ALL know that gauri would never commit such a ghilona harkat! anyways, almost 1 am here..so got to hit the bed! btw, jagruti, i cant rmbr..but are they airing an episode on fridays too?!

good night/morning to everyone! take tons care!
P.S - i never thought we'd be going back and watching these episodes again..what a treat :-D
loveabletwinz thumbnail
oh and btw, i love the lyrics to the song they played for gauri and shashank... i havent heard this one in soo long..and its soo good to here all those tracks again..it reminds me of shiv and gauri..and that pen scene...its ironic that shashank didnt take that pen..and in the end, shiv ends up with it :-D lols!

"dar hain kahin voh rut jaye na
dil yeh mera toot jaye ne
mere hoton pe sanjeere hain
jhooti yeh sab tazveere hain
par kaise use main samjao
kaise kaho, gham apna
karam apna apna "

loved the lyrics :-D

shrutic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Love the lyrics  too.. does anyone have the entire song? I'd love it to have it in my playlist!

Also, does utsav show repeat telecasts also?

Since I missed the episodes again, (will catch them on the weekend hopefully) has the towel scene ended? I absolutely loved Shiv  and Gauri in that!!!

Shruti
loveabletwinz thumbnail

@Shruti

The songs are actually in parts..there isnt a full version..the lyrics change based on the situation :D but i do hope someone has an mp3 version of some of the songs :D we should check the archieve and see if there are versions that still work :D
The towel scene hasnt been shown yet! Shiv hasnt made his entry yet! It'll actually be a couple of weeks for Shiv to make his entry! Only after Shashank and Gauri have their little misunderstandings does Shiv make his entry :D but awwww..yess...shiv and gauri were thoooooooo cuuutteeeee :D
xAngelicANGELx thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveabletwinz

@ Jiya4Eijaz - haha! i totally do love the guy..but i love yash JUST as much :-D

@ Dina - i know yaar! totally looking forward to watching the old scnes again...i want to see that scene when gauri tells shiv that she's having twinz..and she bring those two lil cups to him! hehe! ive only seen clips of it, but never seen the whole scene! hehe! this is going to be awesomeeeee!

Omg same even i wanna c those Moments......

It is Gonna B awesome!! 😃Haven't Really Seen that Scene....

Properly...so Yeah I get another chance😃  

Edited by xAngelicANGELx - 14 years ago
loveabletwinz thumbnail
@ dina - hehe ! i know, there is sooo much we missed out on! im soo glad they are telecasting these again! its going to be oodddllessss of fun! yipppeeee!

15th June 2009
I wasnt able to finish the episode today, but from what i saw, i think it was a decent episode.. but theres a lot of rona dhona in the beginning itself! i hope this track gets over soon so that we can see shiv enter.. i liked maashi ma's scene with gauri..i like that she understood that gauri wasnt wrong and that she didnt need an explanation from her. Maashi ma was really understanding when she said, ":jho baat tumne apni baba se nahi kahi, voh baat mein tumse nahi poochongi" and i also liked when she said, "tumhari baton mein itna jhoot hain jitna tumhari dil mein sach hain"..or something like that..cant rmbr the exact dialogues...but *SIGH* maashi ma got very little screen time after the first initail episodes... i wish she had more..she's a reallllyy nice character...but does anyone know what relation she has to gauri?! three years of watching this show and i still dont know how they are related *yikeesss*
shrutic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It's not your fault. Its an Ekta Kapoor serial, we very rarely know the actual relations between characters! Thats the beauty of it all :P

I am waiting for Shiv to enter. I had seen Pallavi in Kasam Se, she is amazing. What variety as an actress!!!

Shruti