Karam Apnaa Apnaa

STAR UTSAV: Daily episode discussion - Page 3

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Shiv entered!!!! =D =) SG's frst meeting... Towel scene 2day hehe even i was blushingggg hehe =D "blush " :blush: lolzz   waitinggg fr da honeymoon scenes nd the afrmath!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
todays episode guys: 17th of june 09
guys i actually watched the whole episode today but aint having the same impact as it does usually..my first time watching these early episodes..and ive seen iqbal play shiv before but it aint the same...feels strange..
loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@ jagruti. - havent watched todays episode yet...but i know exactly what you mean.. i saw iqbal on screen yesterday..and even though  i missed seing him on screen, i didnt miss him as shiv...i guess its because now we KNOW he's going to be replaced....somethings not letting me put all my hope into this shiv..i guess it was different for us when KAA first started cos we didnt know iqbal was leaving..or that yash was going to take his place..but now that we know, i guess we;re not letting ourselves fall for this shiv...only cos we know he's not here for long :-D
loveabletwinz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruti14

It's not your fault. Its an Ekta Kapoor serial, we very rarely know the actual relations between characters! Thats the beauty of it all :P

I am waiting for Shiv to enter. I had seen Pallavi in Kasam Se, she is amazing. What variety as an actress!!!

Shruti

hehe, i know na...we never know..but i think i rmbr she was alokh's sister..still dont know..they havent even mentioned it in the new episode :-(
and hey, shiv has entered! u havent watched these scenes before have you? this is all new to you? hows it going!?! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and yeah, pallavi in kasam se...she was amazinggg! have u seen the scene where she "kills" bani?! my my, bravo! the acting was SUPERB!!!! i agree, what a versatile actress!!
xAngelicANGELx thumbnail

omg after seeing 2day's epi...it felt like them old days....where I was crazzy! Crazzy About iqbals & pallavi's chemistry....Omg I still cnt believe that Kaa is Bck....wow seriously!!!! Cnt wait 2 c the other epi......

pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U tell me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....EK soaps...u never know wen a character appears n disappears...Maasima...Then Gauri's brother n Bhabhi....then Palak...so many....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ,can't believe it ,our kaa is back.but yaar i don't get star utsav ahhhhhhhhhhhhh๐Ÿ˜ก ,will have to watch online now.but its also not possible 4r me as iam very much busy with my exams.i think 4r the next few months i wont be able to wath it.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh atleast iam happy  4r u all ,atleast u all got a chance to watch it again ๐Ÿ˜Š.

got busy with my project n preparing 4r  exams.anyway iam sooooooooo happy our kaa is back.๐Ÿค—
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ gud luck dii!!   uff gyz m soo happpppppppyyyyyyyy cant wait fr SG's wedding n honeymooooon =)
=D
loveabletwinz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pria4ever

So true Jagruti n Shiv-Sam๐Ÿ˜Š....n ur rite v shud stick to just discussing the episode in this thread...just got emotionally carried๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....

Coming back to KAA....i loved Gauri's introduction scene...riding the bicycle...with her million dollar smile...OMG DI! ive loved that scene ever since i first saw it one screen! such a simple and humble way to introduce a charachter :-D just loved her scenes Kaya ,really strikes a chord...I am waiting for them to shift to Mumbai...n the way Kaya supports Gauri is a treat to watch....i totally agree! what kaya used to be and what she became when the show ended! phew! i loved her "lekin main tho dahej main believe hi nahi karti" dialogue! hehe! i like that she has a funny bone!

the scenes i'm looking forward to:

Shashank,well the guy never did ever luv Gauri....actually, i think he did..thats why i think he was so hell bend on getting gauri back! he had started to really like gauri when nikhila dropped the bomb on him *eyes popping out hehe*the epi...wen Gauri overhears Shashank speaking to his friend over the phone, he says that he's not interested in the marriage...only b'coz of Mahen Sir he agreed , guess his promotion was due or something......after that he tries convincing Gauri...she just believes every thing that he says...anyways luv the song which was used...'bade ache lagte hai..."...too gud...ahh! good good! its soo good to know! hehe! i thought i was being really old fashioned when i would say that i used to like that song..i still do! and it sounds so fresh when they play it for shashank and gauri! i really like it! hehe!

gauri shud have refused to marry Shashank the day, Machan(n Nikhila ssshhh...) manipulates n traps Gauri in a hotel room, the police arrests her....Shashank was in the same hotel...but wen he sees Gauri arrested...he pretends not to know her...the pain in Gauri eyes...๐Ÿ‘i agree, she should have said no to him! but *sigh* ekta ki show main kaunsi ladki ki kabhi aisi kismat hui hain?1 uff! can u imagine all the pain she could have saved herself?! but then, at this time..shashank had no fault..he actually had the "right" to be mad ๐Ÿ˜•

Shiv...he hates her...he hates her so much that he cud'nt help but fall in luv with her๐Ÿ˜ณaww Di! how well said! i cant wait to see the NUMBER of scenes ive missed of them...the scene wen Shashank n Gauri were cuming close to each other...Shiv enters the room...oops...the luk of jealousy very visible....but then he just tags it off as a 'bet'...well Shivvy baby...u knew u luved her before u met her, rite๐Ÿ˜‰...ive never seen this scene until this week! i never knew this took place between them...well, i knew that shiv had placed a bet..but i never knew about what..and aye haye! kaise vayaath sharth thi *stick nose out*

The classic one...Shiv-Gauri marriage...outstanding...mindblowing...the way she runs away...goes to Shashanks house...knowing it was locked...ayayayayii! i havent even seen this! goodness! how much did we really miss out on?! *SIGH* but no worries..we;ll get to see these scens again! yippeee! she still keeps banging the door...goes to the park...crying...n her saviour in disguise...Anupam makes an entry๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..luved the conversation b'ween Anupam-Gauri...now THIS scene, we have seen! hehe! and ive always loved this scene! hiten has the most PERFECT dialogues to say! the one line that sticks out to me the most is when he says, "yeh dulhan aise saji hain ki koi jawaab nahi..lekin iske aankhon main kayi sawaal hain, jinka koi jawaab nahi"..something along those lines..i dont know, amond all the things he said, that stood out to me the most..and also the scene when dadaji asks anupam what similiarites gauri and the character in his book have..and i loved his lines then! i cant rmbr them, but i know they were lovely! n then she goes back...agrees to marry Shiv...Shiv anger...man...perfectly executed scene....

Anyways...i'll have my fingers crossed...really hoping to see these scenes again...so i guess we'll just wait n watch.....

i know i've gone off track....but the feeling is just sinking....n ya, the towel epi...hilarious...specially Gauri's reaction wen Shiv tells her that Shashank was with him in the bathroom๐Ÿ˜†....haha! soo cute! i love her "deer caught in the headlights" look she has when shes scared! hehe! pallavi is soo innocent and cute in these episodes..

Pria
Shiv-Sam *Wink*

loveabletwinz thumbnail

ahh! i finally found out mashi ma and alokh's relationship!hehe! phew! thankfully mashi ma verbalized the fact that she is alokh's sister! hehe!

@ sonia di - we hope ur exams go well and ull be back on the forum soon! i tell you, ur daily updates are totally being missed :-D hope u can catch up with the episodes soon! i, for one, cannot waittt for the show to move on! there is soo much we havent seen :-D

@ reeno -- i knoww! i want to see their shaadi too! and the honeymoon! hehe! i loved when shiv asks her "tum kya voh chaavi vaali dol hain, jisse jab kaha uto ut gayi, jab kaha baito tho bait gayi" *something along those lines atleast *...the look on gauri's face was soo cute! and there honeymoon really is the time when shiv starts softening towards gauri...unnoticed to him, but this was when shiv was beginning to fall in love! YIPPPEE!!!!

and our views on the episodes until 25th june!

*SIGH*..the first thing we noticed is that there is WAY to much rona dhona in the beginning itself! lots of it! man, this crying business never left gauri did it?! it seems like shes always been so upset! and even though i know where the story heads from here on, i still think its going on a very slow pace..or maybe its because i know whats coming up and im just betaab to watch it! lols! i didnt know that shiv and gauri hardly had ANY interaction before their marriage..i guess thats what made it tougher for shiv to accept her..he really didnt know her at all! and boy, shiv is quite the casanova in the beginning hehe! its good to see karan patel as the first vivaan *i wonder how vivaan's role would have been different had karan patel played vivaan all along* hmm! but yeah, nothing much to say about this weeks episodes...i think i like the idea of the creatives giving people the idea that shashank and gauri are meant to be, and then they drop shiv in! hehe! for first time viewers, gauri marrying shiv might come as a suprise :-D

@ jagruti - really?! are u not watching the episodes?! oh no! who am i going to have discussions about the episodes with?! *booh* i hope u can watch them sometime so we can keep the talks on in here :-D

-AnnJan