9 June Written Update

priyas707 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Quick Recap:

Tapu wakes up from her bed and says in anger that she is going to come back home tomorrow and that Icha should watch out.

Night time Icha is looking at the moon from her bedroom and talks to herself that Tapu left her all alone in the jungle and she hates me. Ammo sees Icha is not sleeping by her side on the bed and wakes up. She sees Icha next to the window and gets up from the bed to see her. Ammo asks Icha what's wrong and why she is standing there. She asks if she is missing Tapu. She then says that sometimes for others benefits they have to go far away from them. She further tells Icha that if she remembers Icha so much then even Tapu would miss her and she would not be able to study as she would constantly think about her. Icha just shakes her head. Ammo asks her to sleep so she takes her with her and makes her lie down. Icha thinks of what Tapu says to her about leaving her in the jungle on purpose. She says to herself that should she tell Ammo about everything what Tapu told her? She then says no as Ammo would feel bad. In the hostel in the morning the Maths teacher comes and says please submit your homework. One kid gets up to submit and the others follow. The kid asks Tapu where her notebook is. Tapu is just sitting on the bench lost. She angrily says that she didn't do the homework. The kid complains to the teacher saying Tapu didn't do her homework. Teacher makes Tapu stand up and asks why she didn't do it. Tapu arrogantly says that she didn't feel like doing it hence she didn't do it. Teacher in disbelief says how dare she says that to her. Tapu looks at the teacher while the teacher says she would inform the Principal. A peon comes in and calls for the teacher saying Desai Ma'am has called her to the computer lab. Teacher leaves while all the kids stand and look at Tapu. Tapu looks as if she is about to cry. Tapu is standing outside the Principal's office and is laughing. She says to herself that Icha you watch out I told you that I would be back. Principal won't let me stay in this school and throw me out. She sees the Principal coming and suddenly pretends to be sad. Principal calls her in the office. Tapu laughs. Principal asks Tapu how she is? She says are you angry? Do you want to hit someone while Tapu pretends to look lost. Principal says tell me what happened? Tapu says "who—who—madam". Principal asks her why she is being so restless these days. She says please let me go home I don't like it here. Principal smiles and says that its not in her hand to send her back home. Principal says that Tapu would have to remain in the school and try to change herself. Tapu nods her head in disbelief. Principal says that her father has sent her here becaude of some purpose and that she should not disappoint him. Tapu goes out of the office crying. She then runs towards the room. However, the phone lady says that she has a phone call. Tapu is inconsolable and says Maa I can't live here without you and father, please call me back. I am ready to do whatever you like. She hates being here. Thakurain cries and says don't say like that. Tapu says please call me home please and pleads that she would listen to whatever her father says. Thakurain says to Tapu to keep quiet and that she would talk to Jogi today and she promises her that. Tapu says please tell Papa about it and keeps the phone down. Thakurain is crying. She calls Jogi but then cuts the call. She says to herself that he wouldn't agree. She says I don't know what to do. In the haveli Thakurain has Tapu's pic and she is crying looking at it. Jogi comes in the room and sees her crying. Jogi asks her why she hasn't slept. She says how can I sleep? She says she spoke to Tapu and that she was crying a lot. She folds her hand infront of Jogi and says please call Tapu back. Jogi just looks at her while Thakurain is crying. Jogi says if you become weak then what would I do. Thakurain still says that Tapu is falling apart and she can't see it. Principal said to Jogi that not to talk to her so that she can become strong. Jogi says next time you speak to her do not cry.

Kya hoti uttaran----ADVERT-----

Tapu is sitting on the verandah of the hostel. She is all lost. All kids comment on Tapu saying she is rude and that no one should talk to her. Her parents got fed up of her that's why sent her here. Tapu breaks down and says to herself that Maa I want to come home and cries a lot. In the Haveli, Icha is sitting next to the bed. Ammo comes and turns on the ligh she says Ichki---Ichki what's wrong and why are you sitting all alone in the dark? She says Jogi and Thakurain want her to come downstairs. Icha says she doesn't want to go down and that she wants to be alone. In the hostel, Tapu is sitting in the garden while all kids are running around. Tapu just looks at them and smiles. Tapus asks one girl where are they going? Kid says to the ice-cream parlour. She smiles and says can I go with you? The kid smiles and says sure but then another kid comes and says no way we are not going to take her with us. Tapu looks sad. In the school playground everyone is playing badminton while Tapu holds a badminton racquet and is looking around at others playing. She has a flashback of Icha plays pithoo in the basti with her and her gang. Tapu cried but wipes her tears. In the Haveli, Icha is looking lost and sees Tapu's photo in her room. She looks the castle and remembers she playing with Tapu.

Advert-- Someone pass me the kurkure 😆

In the hostel on the dining table Tapu is having food while other kids are enjoying and chatting. Tapu is crying while having food. Icha is on the bed while Ammo is caressing her hair. Icha can't sleep and Ammo looks worried. Tapu is loitering in the hostel all by herself. She is totally lost. Tapu is standing in the balcony and looking at the temple, she is now climbing the stairs and finally is on the bed trying to sleep. She starts crying and has a flashback of Icha and her hugging, Icha tying friendship band across Tapu's hand. She cries a lot. Freeze….

Precap:

Tapu is talking to Icha on the phone and is inconsolable. She apologies to Icha and says she would never leave her in the jungle all by herself. Icha is just thinking. Tapu says she hates it here and that no one is her friend and no one wants to be her friend. She says she is very sorry and that Icha should talk to Jogi as he listens to her.

Kahani Khatam  

If you like my post please hit the "Like" button 😳  ... Take Care Uttaran lovers ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gobikaphool thumbnail

tomo episode good. waiting forit.

fruit_n_nut thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you so much dearie...
Lovely n sweet update..... reading ur updates make me feel i m seein it again....

Take Care Dear Friend
priyas707 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fruit_n_nut

Thank you so much dearie...<br>Lovely n sweet update..... reading ur updates make me feel i m seein it again....<br><br>Take Care Dear Friend

Thanks fruit_n_nut.. That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said!! I am glad you're liking my updates 😳