Hey Maa Mataji! where are the folks here?!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello, Hi, Namaste, Satsriya kal n Salam๐Ÿ˜Š

I am very happy that this forum started atleast! I was soo waiting for TMKOC to get a forum here in India-forums. I am sure that this show has many, many, many fans! so why is this forum so ''udas'' type of one, this is the best comedy show ever! and I am a big fan of the lady who play ''Daiya'' i this show! so if u like this show as much as i do, s please come and join this forum! 

I love TMKOC!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

And keep laughing! hehe๐Ÿ˜†

Sweety 
I was wondering the same thing !!! Please guys if u visit the forum at least engage in some kind of Episode discussion. It is the best comedy show presently on Indian Television. If you are a fan of this show. Please reply in the topics instead of being a silent viewer !!!

And welcome to the TMKOC forum Shweta !!!
ishan.k : hehe. so nice of u to comment at least ๐Ÿ˜Š cause i really want this forum to be active.. btw u how come u know my name?  =P hehe, thanks for replying๐Ÿ˜Š
Hey Shweta, i love this show as well especially Daya she is so effortlessly hilarious.
I love how she says Hey Maa Mataji, lols she cracks me up every time. This is truely the best comedy show i have ever seen.   I wish all the silent viewers will hopefully  start engaging more in  discussions.
Edited by pisces25 - 14 years ago
pisces25: yeah, me2, I just luv it when Daya says: ''Heeey Maa Maataji'' me and my mum just love to copy her, shes the best! and mr. Jetahlal's ''nonsense'' is as hilarious.
thanks for the comment ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yeah guys lets hope more and more people start joining in soon !!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Hey guys...

Its good to see that we have active members in this forum....

I agree with scorpio-girl that this show is very energetic and interesting... N our forum should also be a little more fuller....

But dont u worry guys...

We can start something N soon we will have more members....

๐Ÿ˜›
 ''Heeey Maa Maataji''