Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

10th June 2009 Written Update

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
RECAP : JEtha is irritated with Daya's behaviour. She decided to take Maun VRAT for the rest of her life.

The episode starts with Babuji asking Daya the reason behind her maun vrat. Daya says " Somebody doesnt like me talking" Babuji asks " Who is that donkey? It must definitely be Jethya only. "and shouts at Jethyaa. Daya says " No. there is no fault of his. This is my decision only. Today for the last time you will hear me talking. After that I wont be talking to anyone. Not even on the phone with my mother. Both Tappu and BAbuji are shocked to hear this. Jetha says to himself" This Daya says she wont talk and now she talked so much !!!" Daya tells Babuji and Tappu to be her strength and not her weakness. " She goes away from there. Babuji and Tappu follow her into the bedroom. Jetha is very happy that Daya wont talk from now on. He starts singing and dancing.

In Gokuldham passage, Jetha is still happy and he is singing and dancing. He looks at the balocny of his house but he doesnt find Daya there. He is happy to see that and continues dancing. Sodhi sees him and he also starts dancing. Jetha asks Sodhi the reason for his dancing. Sodhi says " U r dancing so I am dancing. O balle balle" Jetha says " I am very happy today. Daya has decided to keep quiet for the rest of her life." Sodhi yes " Oh thats a good news. Then when are u giving party-sharty ??" In meantime Jetha sees Babita and runs towards her. HE tells her that today he is very happy and today golden sun has risen. Babita sks wat ?? Jetha says " that from now on daya wont talk ever. I am so happy today.For this reason I am keeping a party and u have to come. BAbita says " No jetha ji i cant come. I am on dieting and so i cant eat outside food.Then Ayyer says " But jetha i am not on diet. SO i can definitely attend ur party. So tell me when is the party? " Jetha says "31st december". Ayyer is irritated to hear this. Sodhi says " Oh wow this is a gr8 news" Ayyer says " Wat gr8 news. 31st december is the last day of this year" Sodhi says " Jethalal u ruin the party mood. Anyways I am going now" and sodhi goes away from there. JEtha says " Chalo" Babita says" Wat" Ayyer says " Kaha ??" Jetha says " I am Chalo. I am going now. Bye"

In JEtha's shop. JEtha is waiting for Daya's call. But she doesnt call him. He is very happy to know that Daya is firm about the maun vrat. He tells Nattu Kaka I am very happy today. u can ask watever u want. Nattu kaka says " Sethji , I want haf day today. Jetha asks " Why" Nattu kaka says " Today there is opening of a lunch home and the owner has called me for it." Jetha says " Ok u can take half day. BTW where did u keep the 9 lakh rupee cheque?? " Nattu kaka says " Sethji the cheque was with u only. Jetha then remebrs that he himself had the cheque. Nattu kaka says " The dealer party is very upset with u. It wont give u anymore cheque if this is lost." Jetha then panics and immediately calls Daya. Daya picks up the phone but doesnt say anything. Jetha says " Please leave the maun vrat aside and tell me if u have removed the cheque from my pant yesterday" Daya still doesnt say anything. JEtha panicks even more. He tells Nattu kaka that " Look after the shop. I am going home. Will come back soon. " Nattu kaka says" But will u come till afternoon? Coz I have to go to the opening of lunch home. Jetha says " Yes and goes away."

In gokuldham passage.All the ladies are buying vegetables" Madhavi bhabi asks the price of cabbage. The bhajiwali says " 20 rs. for 250 grms." Everybody says so costly ?? Wait let daya bhabi come. She will properly deal with u. Then daya bhabhi comes. Seeing her the bhajiwali reduces 2 rs. Everyone is surprised. They say u just saw her and reduced 2 rs. if she starts talking then wat will happen. Then all ask daya bhabi to talk with bhajiwali. Daya doesnt open her mouth. Everyone is surprised to see this. Then babita comes and says "Daya bhabi wont talk she is on maun vrat." Everyone is shocked to hear this and ask the reason behind it. Daya doesnt say anything. In meantime Jetha comes and asks her about the cheque. She doesnt say anything and goes to her house. He follows her. SHe goes to the bedroom and gives him the cheque. " He says Thank you. and then immediately he becomes irritated and says " Wat thank u . Because of u i had to come home. Non sense" and goes awya from there. In Bhide's house, Madhavi tells bhide that Daya is on Maun Vrat. Bhide says " Did she give application for that to the society ?? " MAdhavi says " Wat application for Maun Vrat ?? " Bhide says " Oh sorry sorry. Wat Daya Bhabi is on maun vrat. She says yeah now wat will happen. Bhide says " Wat happens when a river is stopped from flowing. She says It flows in other direction. He says correct it flows in other direction or it creates flood. He says Daya bhabhi is like the sea and when a sea is stopped Tsunami is created. It would be fun to see the Tsunami coming and Jethalal  drowning in it."

In the night , in jetha's house, everybody is wating dinner, when Jetha says " there is so much shanti today" Babuji says " If u say anything more against Bahu then u will hear thadak thadak. Jetha asks wats that . Babuji whispers" My slaps". Then daya comes from the kitchen. Babuji asks her to say something. Jetha says Daya cant stay without talking. She will soon start talking. Tappu says  " No mummy wont say anything. Today i broked 2 glasses, lost my ball and also did not drink milk, still she didnt say anything. Jetha is angry and says " Arre daya ur mouth is closed but ur hands are open. Couldnt u slap Tappu, He did so many mischiefs !!!" Tappu says to daya" Mummy plase say something. I cant sleep without hearing ur voice. Daya still doesnt speak. Jetha says  " Tappu u cant sleep without hearing her voice and i cant sleep if i hear her voice. Babuji is angry and says " Shhhhhh. If bahu doesnt start talking from tommorrow I will close ur mouth. Jetha senses danger. He says to himself " Now i will have to take help from Taarak Bhai."

In Gokuldham passage. The ladies are still trying there best to make daya bhabi speak but she is firm with her decision. Jetha goes to Taarak mehta's house and asks for advice. Taarak says these women are very sensitive. They become angry very easily but cool down too very easily if u talk with love and affection. Daya bhabhi will definitely cool down. Jetha says thanks to Taarak and tries to talk with Daya. All the ladies are looking very angrily at Jetha. JEtha tries to speak but Daya goes away from there. All the women still look at jetha angrily.

In jetha's home. Daya is sitting on the couch. Jetha comes and starts pacifying her. He starts dancing tires to sing like koyal . He then saya " If i start talking about sunder then she will definitely speak. But she doesnt speak and goes away into bedroom. Jetha says " daya is very firm about her decision. Wat should i do now.. then he thinks of taking her to eat " Ice Gola." He comes into bedroom to talk with her only to find out that Daya is sleeping. He is very sad to see this. The episode ends.

PRECAP : A husband and wife arrive at Jetha's shop to purchase something. The wife speaks a lot and the husband says Keep quiet. Jetha tells the husband to keep quiet. HE says " Please dont try to stop her from talking or else ur life will turn upside down. Let her speak. The woman starts speaking. Jetha says 1 min I haven't finished talking. He tells the husband. " I am telling u all this from my personal experience"

Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.
LoL Jetha was so funny when he was singing and dancing aww i miss Daya's Hey maa mataji i hope she start to speak tom. Thanks agian!!
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
My pleasure Devanshi !!! 😊