Balika Vadhu

BV - June 10th 2009 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Highlights : Shyam finds a way to spend more time at the haveli
             Basanth runs into Niranjan, who is broke
             Shyam tries to get closer to Suguna

Shyam comes to the haveli and pretends to be upset in front of Maasa. He explains that all his project details were in his computer that is broken. He will have to go to the city to get it fixed and there was no guarantee when he will get it back. Anandi and Gehna come there. Anandi bugs Shyam with stupid questions. Shyam eventually requests Maasa if he can use Jagya's computer for his work. Maasa agrees. Gehna is amused at this turn of events and watches amazed at Shyam on how he managed to fool Daadisa. She goes to the kitchen with Anandi and asks Suguna to take some laddoos to Jagya's room. Anandi insists on going instead, but Gehna manages to send Suguna.

Suguna comes to Jagya's room and finds Shyam working there in front of the computer. She gets annoyed. She places the snack tray in front of him and stares at him. Shyam looks at her like nothing's happened and asks her to come back later for the tray. As she leaves, Shyam stops her. He takes a picture of her on his cell phone. Suguna is unsure how to react and leaves confused. Shyam is very happy and smiles to himself.

Basanth goes to meet some Seth about the water project. The sethji gets a visitor. Basanth sits inside waiting for him. On hearing the visitor's voice, he realises its Niranjan. Niranjan looks weak, hungry and tired. He requests the sethji for some money and offers to pawn one of his music awards. The sethji tells him not to pawn such an invaluable article. Niranjan tells him that his needs were greater than his emotions. The sethji gives him some money. Basanth watches all this and is shocked. Niranjan falls and faints on his way out and Basanth runs to catch him.

At night, Gehna serves Basanth dinner and Basanth tells her that he ran into Niranjan in a very bad condition. He tells her all that he saw and that he took him to the hospital. He had fever and was very weak. Gehna feels bad for Niranjan since he has no one to take care of him. Basanth tells her that he will take her to see Niranjan the next morning. He will convince Maasa for the same.

Shyam sits in his room at night, staring at Suguna's photo on his computer. He feels something is missing and edits the picture. He is happy with the result and talks to the photo that she is indeed very beautiful. He prints out the picture. Shyam's mother calls him. There is a power outage. Shyam grabs his phone and steps out of the room. His mother enters with milk for him. The power comes back up again and the photo begins to print. Shyam's mother wonders what the noise is all about and approaches the printer. Shyam comes there in time and diverts her attention and sends her away. He then sits watching the photo being printed, talking lovingly to the picture as though it is Suguna herself.

In the morning, Niranjan sleeps in his room, too weak to do anything. There is a knock on the door and he asks the person to come in. Basanth opens the door. Gehna stands behind him concerned......

Message : Respecting each others' feelings can cause even an ill-matched marriage to be compatible.

Precap : Suguna is very mad to see her photo on the computer screen and demands Shyam to delete it immediately. Shyam tells her to delete it herself and instructs her to press the delete button. Suguna lingers her finger around the button, but doesn't delete the picture. Shyam catches her hand and presses delete. Suguna retreats....

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!@!!

i wonder what the new track between gehna and niranjan will be
sashb thumbnail
Me too..I just hope they don't bring in the love angle between them..In that case Ill feel very bad for Basanth as he has changed so much and is trying so hard to keep Gehna happy...Also, that would show that husband and wife should n';t trust each other...which will again be a wrong msg...just keeping my fingers crossed...
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah i too hope there is no love angle to Niranjan and Gehna....cant two ppl respect and care for each other and still not "love" each other....Gehna I guess knows the difference....
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update priya!!!

i too hope gehna just limits herself at respecting and caring for niranjan. the message from this epi wud be completel thwarted if tey show a love triangle.

SS track is going great! shyam bhi na,...he's gone completely crazy over sugna!  aur kya bahana dhoonda hai haveli mein aane ka. lol
~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Priya! 😃 

Oh gosh, Niranjan lukd so ill 😭  I m so much liking the change in Basant! 👏 waiting to see how the track between gehna n niranjan turns out to be!