Uttaran

10th June Written Update

priyas707 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Quick Recap : Tapu feels homesick and lonely. The girls ignore Tapu. Tapu remembers Icha and cries.😭

Icha is sitting alone in the living room, lost in her thoughts. Divyaand Jogi see her sad and lost in her own world. Divya tells Jogi thatshe is sad,Icha is sitting alone in the living room, lost in her thoughts. Divyaand Jogi  as she doesnt' speak to anyone, neither she studies well,nor she plays and doesnt' even have her food properly. Divya comments she soesnt' know what has happened to Icha these days. Jogi confidently tells Divya that just wait and watch how he makes sad Ichato a happy Icha. Jogi quietly goes towards Icha and picks her up inhis arms and swings her. Jogi sits with Icha in the couch. Jogi asksher that neither she studies with him nor she does home work with him.Jogi tels Icha that he will see his notebook. He opens her notebookand sees al red marks like "Absent minded", "Incomplete homework" and "Not paying attention". He sees al red circles in her notebook. Jogiasks Icha what all this is and asks her why she is not paying attention to her work. Icha doesnt repy and looks down. Jogi tells herthat he possibly knows the reason of Icha's sadness. He tells Icha heknows she is remembering Tapasya. Jogi smiles at Icha and makes hersit in her lap. Jogi tells her that she should pay attention to herstudies and that Tapu will return back in her holidays and then allwill meet Tapasya. Icha smiles at Jogi. Jogi says in one conditionthat her notebook should not have even one red mark. Jogi makes her understand in a nice manner that no red remarks and gives his hand toher and makes her laugh. He pulls her cheeks and hugs her.

They show Tapasya sitting with other students in the library and allare quietly reading a book. Tapu requests to Shefai to pass her thebook. The other mean gir taunts "Ruchi, Madam go book do naa" Thenanother girl says " Madam ke servants kaha hai?? " The mean girl throws the book aside instead of passing it to her.  The three girlssitting next to her leave her alone there. Tapasya is in tears.Tapasya remembers Icha. "Flashback comes showing Icha playing withTapu in her room. Jogi calls Tapu to come as shez getting late forschool. Tapu says that Jogi will be angry as shez not fully ready forthe school yet! Icha tels Tapu I will hep you. Whie Tapu is tying hershoes Icha packs her bag and also gives her water bottle.." Tapu remembers al this and is in tears.

Tapasya feels week and holds her head, while she feels bad and remembers Icha's helpful nature.

Meanwhile they show Icha in the haveli. She is packing her back and getting ready to go to the school. The phone starts ringing. Seeing no one pick up the phone, Icha picks up the phone hesitantly. Tapu calls Icha. Tapu is in tears and requests Icha not to put the phone down.

Tapu is talking to Icha on the phone and is inconsolable. She apologies to Icha and says she would never leave her in the jungle all by herself. Icha is just thinking. Tapu says she hates it here and that no one is her friend and no one wants to be her friend. She says she is very sorry and that Icha should talk to Jogi as he listens to her. Tapu cries and pleads to bring her back home back. Tapu keeps on pleading by saying that she cannot even live one day here and says she cant' live without Ammo, Icha and Ma and Papa.

Icha is in her room and remembers all what Tapu said on the phone. Icha says she doesnt' know what to do. Tapu left her in the Jungle and that she says that she felt bad but it was Tapu only who apologised. Icha thinks that she should help Tapu, but also says that Jogi wont' listen to her to bring Tapu back. Icha llos at the Mandir, she steps forward and prays in front of God to help her and bring Tapu back.

------------Advert ---------

Its night time. Tapu goes near the phone and looks there. Tapu requests the teacher that she wants to speak to someone at home. The teacher says that she is allowing it today but warns her not to make it a habbit. The teacher picks up the phone to call and then only Tapu faints on the floor.

Jogi is in Tapu's room. Looking at Tapu's photo and is talking to the photo by saying that Tapu doesnt' understand her and that he is so hurt by the mistakes Tapu makes. Jogi is in tears and says that from the day she has gone, he hasnt' slept even one night and that hee has become alone without Tapu.

Damini and Icha arrive in Tapu's room where Jogi is sitting. Damini calls Jogi. He immediately wipes his tears. Damini tells Jogi that they have come to ask him something. She requests him to bring Tapu back. Damini says that coz of  Tapu only she and Icha are in the Haveli and coz of them only Tapu is out. Damini says to call Tapu back or else they can go back to the basti.

The principal calls Jogi and asks Jogi to come there immediately. She tells her that Tapu is admitted in the hospital. Jogi tells this to Damini. Icha is in tears and hugs Ammu.

------Advert-----------

Divya is in her room with Dadi over there. Damini and Icha are standing in the side. Dadi tells Divya that she had told her not to send Tapu there but nobody listens to her. Divya asks Nani not to say anything like that. Nani says that she will say all this coz Tapu wasnt' used to stay away from her parents for even a day and that suddenly they gave her such a big punishment. Nani thinks she doesnt' know how her Tapu would be and says let Jogi come and she will talk to her. Nani says that her heart is not so big that she accepts strangers and forgets her dear ones. She angrily shouts at Damini and Icha saying what this maa and beti are doing here and orders them to go out from the room.

Tapasya is lying in the bed and murmuring that Icha please forgive me and says I am sorry. Jogi arrives and says that he is here now. The principal tells Jogi that she is in a semi-concious state and she is just murming saying sorry Icha. The principal asks who is Icha and Jogi syas Icha is her best friend.

The teacher says that she seems to be homesick and advices Jogi to take her home back.  Jogi hears Tapu saying "sorry plz ma papa bring me back home". Jogi is in tears and says that he is hear now and that now they will go back home.

Precap : Icha 😭 is crying and standing in her room infront of the Mandir and pleading God to make her Tapu allrite.

Ok Guys c u all tomorrow!! Hope you are liking my regular updates!!!

Do hit the "like" button below if you like this update 😳

Edited by priyas707 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fruit_n_nut thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx 4 ur updates

U kno even if i miss a episode, i neednt bother now, i will now
ur updates wil be der
priyas707 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fruit_n_nut

Thanx 4 ur updates<br><br>U kno even if i miss a episode, i neednt bother now, i will now<br>ur updates wil be der<br>

Yes fruit_n_nut, u need not worry now!! I am always there for regular updates 😃