YRKKH 11th June 09 - Written Update

Posted: 14 years ago

https://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n266/payal25/GLITTERS/redmegentatheme.gif
https://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n266/payal25/GLITTERS/redmegentaborder.gif
Video update-YRKKH 11h Jun OnL/DownL/Pics[1 Hr SpL]*HQ* by -Nipun97-https://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n266/payal25/GLITTERS/redmegentaborder.gif
Rituraj asks mohit direction for going mondir...but mohit is showing wrong direction...thts y thy reached the previous place where  rituraj took mohit's pix....rituraj gets angry.. Naitik dad calls him n asks where thy r ...he says thy r coming...rituraj thinks if he go according to mohit's direction thn he won't b able to reach there...he sees a man.... he asks him the direction....he tells him the right direction..
Akshara n Naitik complets their pooja...pandit ji asks all family member for coming forword... naitik takes akshara behind the mandir...Akshara is gets really scared...Akshara says yeh aap kya kar rahai hai naitik ji...naitik says aaj aap pooja main itna busy ho gaya thai ki mujhai deknai ka time he nahe  mila....Akshara blushing.... Akshara says u wanted to say something na...naitik says bhol gaya...aap ko dek kar sab bhol gaya.... Akshara was going from there but naitik holds her hand...akshara got scared...she says kya kar rahai hai.....naitik says pyaar...tab  he gayatri calls naitik ...naitik gets angry n says ma ko abhe bulana tha kya....Akshara says ab k se we will go there? naitik says mujhai toh laga bablu a gaya hai...akshara asks  bablu ??who is bablu??? naitik says he is my cousin brother...n he is a bad boy...i don't like him....
Rituraj reaches mandir....but it was not the same mandir where akshara n nakitik went for pooja...pandit ji of tht mandir says another Ganaish mandir is at the last of this town...Akshara naitik complets their pooja...thn thy take the morthi which thy brought.... akshara leavs mandir n Rituraj comes..Dada ji asks y he is soo late...he says its all for mohit.... Naitik is really happy tht Rituraj couldnot met akshra...

BREAK

Akshara reaches home..she puts the morti on its place...thn someone calls akshara from behind.. akshara gets excited n says mama ji?? she hugs her mama...Ratan takes bless from his elder...Akshara says chalo mama ji i have many thing to tell u...she takes Ratan in his room...Ratan remembers the good old days..both of thm get get emotional...Nani ma comes n says she have to tell him something important....
Rituraj makes everyone laugh ...Bhabhi ma gayatri all enjoying... naitik comes...Gayatri asks naitik to sit with him....he says he have some important work...his relative says mujhai toh lagta hai ki naitik don't like us...naitik says nahe its not like tht.....

BREAK

Gayatri says munna pls sit with us na..mohit says nahe ma..we r going to collect engagemt ceremony'a pictures ..Rituraj says  main bhi jana chata hu...naitik says naeh tu mafil jama k rak..... he leaves...Gayatri says yeh muna  bhi na pata nahe kab bara hoga....see brother k sath k se behavior kar tai hai..bhabhi ma says koe baat naeh ...jab bara hoga tab he will understand tht...Gaytry says aur kitna bara hoga ???

PRECAPE
Ratan shows nani ma a nackless ....she says its not good.... he must make somthing which is really very preious...
Credit for glitter headers- PayalπŸ€—

https://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n266/payal25/GLITTERS/redmegentaborder.gif
Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks roku

naitik is getting good at flirting, can't to see the scene now
Thanx Roku for the update.. can't wait to see it.
thanks!!!

i'm afraid of what rituraj will say when he sees akshara
Thank you
Glad that Rituraj and Akshara didn;t meet but I just hope that they don't drag them not meeting for too long

thanx alot 4 da update !!!!!!! loved da Naksh moments n Mohit's expressions 😊

thank u sooooooooooooooooo very muchπŸ˜›
Thankyou so much for all your hard work and time, very much appreciated. If is possible could you please spare a thought for all the non speaking hindi people that come to the forum. I would love to know what Naitik actually said to Akshara when the two of them were outside the temple alone.
Thankyou again.
thanks for the crisp update

wonderful episode & I give all credit to mohit for not spoiling it by holding bablu for a while