meme4u.com

~*~Happy Birthday Shifali~*~

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Guess what! It's June 12th! You're all probably wondering what's so special about it being the 12th right? Well the topic title gives it away but let's pretend it's not there and continue with thisπŸ˜ƒ 

Ok so where were we? Oh right! *clear throat* On this day 17 years ago a sweet little pari was born. We all know her as the sweet mod who keeps things in order, blasts at us when we don't listen, writes amazing one shots as well as FFs that she never seems to get around to updating and also is the record holder of not only the most number of FFs but the most number of incomplete ones as well. There's more then 15, after that I lost countπŸ˜†

Happy Birthday *Shifali*

We love you!!!

~*~*~

shabo24

Happy Birthday!

πŸ€—

To not only to a crazy person or the best mod this forum could have but to a very special girl who has proven to be one heck of a friend!

SHIFALI!

Gosh, I was trying to remember where (on the forum) we first met and honest to god (PREET!) I can't
remember. πŸ˜† Was it Chatties? No you were mod before that, I knew you since before you were mod. Maybe it was the andalons.
πŸ˜†

If I could think of one work to describe you it would be determined. Like in all aspects of life that I've seen you in, you are one determined person and for that I admire you more then you can imagine. If its to keep the forum together, get that new fanfic posted, make a VideoMix or just make me feel better, you always go out of your way for everything!

On your birthday, I'm wishing you joy, success, love, fun and laughter because I can think of no one better who deserves it more.

Happy Birthday.

As for your present:

--lots of love
shabz--

~*~*~

-Nikasha-

Hi Shilfali!πŸ€—

Though we have never conversed, I have know from everyone's great comments, you are a fabulous Moderator! I hope you have a wonderful birthday, filled with loads of love, presents, and CAKE!πŸ˜†

~*~*~

sourpuss

Dear Shifali,
Yoyo! A very happy birthday to one of our dearest mods! Guess what? You're older! πŸ˜† But that also means that you're cooler, funkier, smarter and just all-round awesomer than you were last year! ⭐️ Hope you have a totally rocking, and may the year ahead be the best year you've ever had!
Loads of love,
Bhav (:
P.S. Attached is a telepathic birthday cake (black forest with cherries and vanilla buttercream frosting! πŸ˜ƒ) that I really hope you get, because I worked really hard on it! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

~*~*~

-Anza-

πŸ₯³Happy Birthday Shifali!! πŸ₯³

Hope you have an awesome day and many more beautiful years to come cause you truely deserve it. Though I don't know you much but I know you're an awesome person. Hope all your wishes come true and hope you get everything you want and need. I hope you achieve success in whatever you do and wish you all the best in the future. Enjoy your birthday with your loved ones and don't forget to eat a lot of cake. πŸ˜‰ 

Enjoy and Love you πŸ€—
Anza

~*~*~

huzie12

Dearest Shifali,

Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday!! May you always be successful in life and may God bless you with all the happiness in the worldπŸ€—
You are an amazing moderator and the KDM forum and its members are lucky to have you,both as a mod and as a gr8 friendπŸ€—

All the best for the future!! May you have an awesome birthday!! 😊

Loads of love,
~Huzie~~

~*~*~

*VaVaVoom*

Happppyyy birthday Shipo, seems like AGES since i've said that. πŸ˜†  Oh well, anyway hope you have a fantastic day in whatever you do...have fun in life and yeah just keep being who you are...ain't talked to you propely for a long time, but yeah happy birthday...celebrate GETTING OLDER πŸ˜†

lots of love from anshu.

~*~*~

-aditi-

Hello ShifaliπŸ€—
wish you \many many many happy returns of the day,may godji keep bestowing his blessings on you😳

love,
aditi

~*~*~

-Preeti-

Hey Shifff

wish u many happy returns of the day dear

For your birthday, I'll send you a gift
that money can't buy.
I wish you love, courage, and strength
faith and wisdom. and a day of happiness
and peace, beneath the sun,
and lasting contentment
when the day is done.
HAPPY B'DAY'

God bless you dear and just wish u loads and loads of happiness
keep rocking

preeti

~*~*~

noneeM

Dear Shifali,

This is Nonee and I'd really like to wish you every happiness on your special day! Your birthday!

Here's a wish for happiness
and many dreams come true
Not only on your Special Day
but always - all life through!!!
Have a wonderful birthday!

Loads of big hugs:)
Love:-Nonee

~*~*~

Soaps1

~~~Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many more to come.

I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.

Not just a year older, but a year better.

Here's to another year of experience.

A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip~~~~

Wishing you all the great things in life,
hope this day will bring you an extra share
of all that makes you happiest

Hello Ships! Thanks for being such a wonderful human being... and asince you are so wonderful you deserve all the wonderful things in life and that is what i am wishing you on this birthday .... wish a you a long, happy, healthy and prosperous life ... in which you see all your dreams coming true

A very Happy Birthday and many Happy Returns of the Day
Love
Nadia

~*~*~

Melissa

Dear Shifali

You are one of the coolest and friendliest moderator in I-F. Being part of Kis desh forum and being under your regulation has been nothing but fun. You always manage to regulate members properly without refraining them to keep their not-so-positive opinions to themselves. The amazing thing about you being the moderator is that you have always encouraged and joined us in criticising the serial (as long as the criticism stayed healthy), giving funny names to the characters and also supported all the andolons that we carried out. Simultaneously, you maintained the peace among members in the forum.

You are truly a fantastic moderator and a great person. In this special occassion of your birthday, I hope all your wishes are fulfilled. Lastly, have a very Happy Birthday. Enjoy it to the fullest.

Luv
Mels

~*~*~

Garima93

Shifuuu!!!! Happy Birthday My Sweetu!!!!πŸ€—
I hope you have A FABTABULOUS time on this dayy!!!πŸ₯³
I wish this day is totally becomes very special for a special person!
and you really are!! I'm really really really glad to be friends with you!
Ur a really sweet girl who has a ALOT of talent, when I mean Alot, Then I mean ALOT!!
Ur innumberable fanfics are totally filled with your speciall talent!
That's what makes u unique from the others!!! and thats why ur a great person!
and you deserve a WONDERFUL birthday!!!

Happy Birthday once again Shifali!!! Luv you!!! 😳

Best Wishes,
Garima
πŸ˜ƒ
~*~*~

khushix

~*~*~

-Nadii-

Hey Shifuu..😳

Many Happy Returns of the dayπŸ˜›.

Happy birthday, who would have thought?
Inside the box, guess what I brought!
I'm sure you'll like it, more as you age,
You are the focus, on center stage.

All these years, memories created,
I did not choose, we're simply related.
Knowing you, like the back of my hand,
Remember the time, we played in the sand?

I picked it myself, decision was clear,
Once you see it, I'm expecting a Cheer!
I know you will need them, on your Adventures,
Inside the box, a new set of dentures!

Shifu I can still remember of first meeing on IF.. the talk we had, the pm's I send to u... I am soo glad that IF gave me such a great oppurtunity, gave me a way to find a special friend..😳😳

Today is your day, and you're wished the best,
I hope you celebrate it, with a lot of zest.

For today though you are a year older,
Store away your many wishes, until you feel bolder.

So let the drums roll and horns toot,
Now make a wish for a lot of loot.

I hope that our friendship never end, as it is one of the most Valuable thing I have in my life..

Lots of love And Happiness from Nadz😳

~*~*~

blackdaughter

We are gathered here today, because it happens to be the Birthday of a very special young, beautiful, caring, witty, smart, charming...... (you get the point!!! πŸ˜†) women! That is....... *drum roll* SHIFU!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!
Clears Throat (Everyone close your ears if you want to be able to hear after πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)
Happy Birthday to you!!!
Happy Birthday to you!!!
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!! πŸ₯³ *woot woot*
You are so ancient now!!! 17 already!?!?!? 😲 πŸ˜† They grow up so fast! *wiped away imaginary tear* πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† On this special day i wish you all the happiness in the world! I hope all your dreams and wishes come true!!! You are a very special young women and have a very special place in my heart.......... sounds like i'm talking to my boy friend!!!!! ROFL!!!! 🀣 Anyways, back to what i was saying! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† You are an incredibele human being. When i was new in this forum, you were the first preson that talked to me, welcomed me very sweetly, helped me out! You basically took me under your wing! 😳 *hug* Ducky (Ravz) may have adopted you, but you kind of adopted me!!!! πŸ˜† It was through you i made so many special friends, met so many other people!!!! You are an amazing person, and i look up to you for guidance and and really admire you! Even though you are only like............ 2 months older than me πŸ˜†, you are like an older sister to me!! 😳 I don't know what i would do without you on this forum!!!!! πŸ˜³ From your Mods dadagiri πŸ˜†, to your twenty fanfictions, to your special surprise one-shots to everything else you do for this forum and the people, I have come to love everything about you!! You are like a candle or ray of sunshine bringing light and happiness into our lifes. πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for being such a fabulous person, i know you will never change being so sweet!!! Once again, happy Birthday and i hope this happens to be your best birthday ever!!!!

Love you forever!!!! *truckload of hugs*
Maddy

~*~*~

jnawaz

Hi Shifu!! Happy Birthday Yaar!! I would sing for you but...im sure...tum daar ke bhag jate πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and im completely serious...i hope that you have an awesome day with all of your loved ones...i hope that the day is filled with lots of good times, laugher, good food, cake and of course...tons of presents πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...love you yaar!!! 😳

~*~*~

-Triv-

Dear Shifs,

Happy Birthday. May all your dreams and wishes come true and you have a awesome Birthday. I have always admired how you have been so matured and yet so fun loving as a mod. Handling Kis Deshians is not as easy as a pieπŸ˜† and I am in awe in the way you handle us, sometimes with a danda and sometimes with a hug. I pray to God that the innocence, fun loving and the matured aspect of your personality remains unchanged always. Happy Birthday again. Have a great day.

~TrivπŸ€—

~*~*~

angel82

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day, Shifs Dear !!! πŸ€—

Isnt this a day to celebrate for all of us on KDMHMD forum as it is our sweetisi, cute isi, pyarisi, bolisi mod Shifs bacha ka 17th B'day...She joined us at a tender age of 15πŸ˜† to take care of us, to smile with us , to cry with us, to scold us, to love us, to keep us positive and happy, AND to keep us waiting for her to continue her FFsπŸ˜†...From the day she joined us she has made this place a beautiful, attractive, fun-filled, homely one...* 'kay I'm stopping ur taareef there*
But seriously,this forum wouldnt have been so wonderful without you !!  I have been a silent member on this forum from day1...and when you took over as the moderator I liked the way you organized things here....then I started loving this forum, thanks to you and the members...loved the games  and other activities you introduced, the archives , galleries, updates, topics , discussions everything became perfect and satisfying....Later when I got to know you are just turning 16, I was amazed at your talent...truly impressed by your work...And your FFs ,not to mention , very creative concepts, only thing you dont continue themπŸ˜† 

Shifs, We are lucky to have you as our Mod and I'm glad to have you as my lil' friend....πŸ€—

Here's Wishing You A Very Happy B'day !

May all you wishes, dreams and ambitions come true....May you be blessed with a wonderful life with each and every moment being simply beautiful and memorable....

Keep Rocking,

loads of love and best wishes

Angie & Junior ( yeah, Junior too wants to wish you)

~*~*~

Anhdara13

SHIFALI! Oh wonderful and all inspiring moderator, who keeps us all entertained (and on our toes) with her many FFs, and who has even ventured into the world of VM making!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I hope your day is filled with much joy and laughter, and your year ahead is filled with the same. Of course, some of that joy would come in the form of our PMs. πŸ˜‰ I've enjoyed chatting with you, discussing FFs, VMs, and other random things, and I hope that this friendship will continue to flourish.

Unfortunately, my gift will be late. I'm a bit stuck. And I think Vegas is annoyed with me. Part of it will be up, should be up. πŸ˜†

Anyways, once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love,
Radz

~*~*~

Tomiko

Shifu-ji!!!πŸ€—

Me thinks that I missed your last birthday, so just in case, a Very, Very Happy Birthday from moi!πŸ₯³

Would have loved to buy you a card and some chocolate fudge cake but I'm broke.😳

Sooooooooo; I'm going to do a bit of advertising for I-F and Meme4u!πŸ˜ƒ

Enjoy your card!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Lots of love, Nibbles!😳

~*~*~

-athena-

Dearest Shiffs bacha....

Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day!!!πŸ€—

You are such a mature and awesome girl that it was so easy to start liking you at the very word go..and then there was no looking back only...We have gelled in really well and have crossed some of the best as well as the worst times together...

I hope you stay just as how you are now...THE BEST!!!!

I know God will bless you with a propersous, healthy, peaceful and a fulfilling life....

Have a great day today and everyday....πŸ˜ƒ

Luv,
RD...

~*~*~

shafaq92

Shifali!!

Happy Birthday πŸ˜ƒ and many many happy returns of the day dear. Hope you have an absolutely lovely day and make the most of it! You're an amazing Mod πŸ‘πŸΌ and I honestly appreciate all that you do πŸ‘ but you're also such a sweet person 😳 and so friendly. Wishing you all the success and happiness in the world. Enjoy your birthday.....after all it is your 'special' πŸ˜‰ day and may you have many more to come.

Lots of love πŸ€—

Shafaq 😊

~*~*~

ashmii

Shifaaaaaaaaaaali!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Haaapy birthdaaaaaaaayπŸ˜ƒ hope you have a great day and party loadz!πŸ˜† lool i can jus see u stressing out on msn coz u think evry1 has 4gtn ure birthday but we cant 4get evaπŸ˜† its been a pleasure meeting yuuu ure a great person to chat toooπŸ˜† have lots of cake and save me some tooo hahaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Lots of love AsmaπŸ€—

~*~*~

-Faith-

Happpppppppppyyy Birthday Tweetuuuuuuuuuu!!
*Squiiiiiiiiiiishyyyyyyyyyyyyy Jhappis*

Today is the birthday of one of the sweetest, most sincere, hard-working, adorable, sensitive yet sensible bacha eber...
Its been a pleasure knowing you... *sigh* time flies..
Your oh so cute posts and your warnings and your honesty to your mod duties..amazes me...

You have always been such a sweet-heart... I still remember how we met in this grilling post and then anshu was there too... Tho we havent been able to talk as regularly.. Just seeing ur name on the forum and your posts bring a smile on my face..... Seeing tweety always reminds me of you!!!

On your Birthday..
I want to let you know
How special you are..
How much you mean to us..
What we do without you!

I hope your life is filled with happiness, love, success, health, fortune and bliss!
May all your dreams and wishes come true...
May you always be the amazing person you are...
May you world be full of smiles and sunshine...
May you suceed in every endevour of your life.....

Keep Shining, Keep Smiling and Keep Rocking!!

Lots of Loveeeeeeeeee and loads of prayers and warm wishes
Dhair sariiiiiiiii squishyy Jhappis and shoftttt wali kisshies

Zainab :-)

PS: I need my piece of the cake :D

~*~*~

indiandoll89

Hey Shifali! 😳 I'm tempted to actually not send this message and let you believe that me and Ravs honestly forgot your birthday...when infact....we've been talking about it for atleast a month I think? πŸ˜• Anyways....part 1 of your gift is attached after my message but the second part will be posted probably by the name Ravs posts this entire message for your bday! 😳

I want you to know that in the last 4 ish months...I'm honestly SHOCKED 😲 That we've become so close, the days I don't see pm's from you or don't talk to you on msn I feel weird--as if I forgot to do something today. The way you always encourage my writing and even tell me whenever something SUCKS in my writing I can't tell you how much it means to get that kinda creative criticism! *hugs* I know you like to believe that since you're a mod people are scared of you...but guess what? 😲 I'm not! πŸ˜ƒ *preens* You shud be happy about thatπŸ˜›

All in all Shifu I just want to say thank you for being such an awesome awesome friend, and for always being there when I needed to talk and always wanting to cheer me up, even by telling Maddy to write me a one shot or anything--just the concern you have means the world to me! πŸ€— Anyways I hope ALL your dreams and wishes for this birthday come true and you remain happy and healthy throughout the whole year! πŸ˜ƒ

Love you loads,

Meera😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTeHBAvIvDs&fmt=18[/YOUTUBE]

^^ Ravs is the one who told me which song you loved and so I merged them, I just hope you liked it...*hides face*

~*~*~

urworstnitemare
I don't know you well, heck you could say that I don't even know you at all.πŸ˜† But I DO know that you are an awesome friend who cares about everyone. What I've learned from like what?... a five sentence convo with you is that everything that I'd heard about you previously was a hundred percent true!😳 You make each and every one of your friends feel special, feel loved by not only yourself but by all. Baffling really!πŸ˜ƒ

To such an extraordinarily kind person, one simple Birthday Wish is not enough and if I could make amazing siggies or avis I would lol...but then I'd scare you away, so here is a poem that I got off of the internet that completely describes how I see you, THE amazing Mod.πŸ˜› Lmao...in other words, (the poem I made turned out to be a something completely off and weird lol...could've turned it into a rap song but oh wells, enjoy!!!!) And here is hoping that you have the best birthday you've ever had!!! πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³Because today's your birthday,πŸ₯³
And because you're extra nice,
One wish is not enough for you
And so here's wishing twice'
Hoping your Birthday's wonderful
In every single way
And next year brings happiness
For you day after day

πŸ₯³Happy BirthdayπŸ₯³

PS: I know it's a short birthday wish but hopefully by next year, I'll write a huge freakin' essay! Lmao...no don't run away! Anyhoo, enjoy your birthday!!! *hugs! Hope to get to know you myself soon! -Avi

~*~*~

-Ravjot-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIFALI!!!!!

Bet you thought I forgot didn't you? πŸ˜† Remember how I said you never told me your b-day? Well you should've known that was a lie because when we were talking about Asma's last month I fully said that yours  is coming πŸ˜† Oh and if you actually think everyone else forgot or didn't know, well I made Shabz, Nadia, Asma and others people play along =) Meera and I actualy thought you didn't believe us but then we were like oh...she actually thinks we forgot. You dunnoh how close we to actually telling you πŸ˜†

We'd never forget your birthday! It's a special day cuz we get to celebrate your birth! On this wonderful day you were born and I dunno what I would do without you. You're an awesome friend =) I remember the first time we talked. Technically we met through your many FFs (you should really think about finishing one πŸ˜† ) and then when you PMed me about the pages on the Kis Desh forum cuz you couldn't believe the increase in like 1 day. But I think we actually became friends when i got promoted and you started looking out for me, being protective of me cuz I was a member of your forum, kinda part of the family. I'll never forget that day. It meant a lot to me and I thought that was really sweet.

I actually had a lot to say but now I can't remember any of it πŸ˜† Btw you have too many friends. It's so hard finding them allπŸ˜†

Anyway, here are some presents from me. Hope you like em =)

and a VM

I had the whole JTYJN theme going onπŸ˜†Oh and the avi and siggy and the main writing are blue cuz well that's your fav colour, unless you lied when you were DOTW and were being grilled. And yes Meera and I read all the answers to find important stuff =) Oh and theres one more gift which isn't quite ready yet so look out for that.

Happy Birthday Shifali!!! Hope you have a blast! May all your dreams come true

-Ravjot

~*~*~

-JC-

My dearest dearest omnipresent Shifu Sherni Modji. *BIG BEAR HUG* Numerous returns of this day for you my dear. And wish you loads of sweet stuff, warmth, love and best wishes. May all the joy you spread around come back you. Wish you health and happiness. May you always be surrounded by people who love you and make you feel very very special.πŸ˜›
My only gift to you today is below. you can thank Ravz for telling me who your favs are.. if they are not then you can send some angry emots in her direction too. πŸ˜†

~*~*~

sa*ra

Not everyone has a friend like you' just lucky people like me!
Have a Very Happy Birthday Shifs!

Regards

Sara
Edited by -Ravjot- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail

So Bhav had this really cool idea to put all your oneshots hereπŸ˜ƒ Enjoy your gifts. This will continuously be updated =)

When We Met by Radz
Ye Lamhe by Shabo
Make A Wish by Tina
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
YAY!!! Its up!!!!!! Happy Birthday Shifu!!! *does a little jig* My message should in there somewhere!!!! πŸ˜†Edited by blackdaughter - 14 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
mine! 😳

*edited*

I'm not going to post some super long message here since mine's already in the super long awesome post that Ravs put together (claps for Ravz)

But I just really wanna thank you for becoming such a special person to me in such a short time! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Love you loads,

Meera😳😳
Edited by indiandoll89 - 14 years ago
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Many many happy return of the day Shifali πŸ‘ πŸ₯³May you get all the happiness and success you deserve in life and always be happy. You are a very special person in the lives of everyone in this forum. without you, this forum wouldn't be what it is...so thank you for making it happen and have a great happy birthday. πŸ˜ƒ

Love and hug
Afreen

Here is a cake and some presents:

Edited by premeer928 - 14 years ago
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIFALI!

will edit this later.

Love,
Radz

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
many happy returns of the day Shifali.......
may god bless you and all your dreams and wishes come true
keep smiling
vandy
rainydays. thumbnail

Oh I forgot to mention it before. You can thank Anza for the headers =) She made em =)

Now where was I? And before you say anything, yes I have more to say. I ran out of time for my msg cuz I thought I had enough time for everything but I was wrongπŸ˜† Oh and the message on the first page is too short don't you think?πŸ˜† And I just heard a bell from outside

Anyway, Tommy wishes you a happy birthday as well, even though he's hiding under my blanket, I know he wants to wish you =)

So yes where was I? Oh yeah! From then on our dosti started and we started talking to each other through PMs, MSN and what not. Talking to you always brightened up my day and strangely made me want iced caps and chocolates.

And now that you told me you were playing along, I'm not sure how to react. Shifali you sneaky little child. I saw that coming actually but had a small ray of hope that maybe you will be surprisedπŸ˜†

I keep forgetting what I wanted to say! I'll remember but when I wanna type, I forget. And I know I'm gonna regret this, cuz well I'm a lazy bum πŸ˜† well actually I won't cuz I love you and you're special =) , but after you've counted all your gifts, lemme know how many ou got and whatever the difference is, I'll make it up with VMs or one shots or something so that it equals 17 =)

Hope you liked the gifts from me. I know how much you love Imran Khan but you already got Imran Khan siggies from others so I went for JTYJN cuz I know how much you love that movie. And I would've used a song from the movie except they all got usedπŸ˜† But this song was mentioned in the movie and hopefully you like it and the VM =) Oh and the song that Meera's used, that was you fav song in MayπŸ˜† I know it changes every day or something but oh well =)

My mom's calling me but I don care. I'm gonna finish this. Or come back and editπŸ˜†

Shifali Shifali Shifali. Where do I begin? You're such an amazing person and always work hard. And though you like to believe that you're evil and scary, you're notπŸ˜† I'm sorry but someone had to tell youπŸ˜† I think you're a wonderful and sweet little girl and I dunno what I would do without you. I've only known you for a few months but you've already become a close friend of mine and know me so well. Too well actually that you somehow manage to convince me into doing things I don't wantπŸ˜† Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, you're a really cool person and I'm lucky to have you as a friend. Hope you get everything you want in live. Keep smiling.

-Ravu

P.S. Adopting you was the best thng I've ever done. I already found you a badi masi and a choti masi. All I gotta do is find you a daddy. maybe another auntie will come up to me?πŸ˜†

P.P.S. The excuse you gave me for losing the card didn't work. And I still gotta find it πŸ˜†
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy birthday shifali and many many happy returns of the day
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Shifali
Many Many Happy Retuns of The Day

Wishing you a very warm Birthday
Hope All Your Dreams and Wishes Come True