Uttaran

11 June Written Update

priyas707 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Quick Recap: Tapu remembers Icha a lot when everyone ignored her in the hostel. Tapu faints. The staff admits her to the hospital. Jogi arrives. Jogi decides to take Tapu back home.

Tapu comes back home and in lying in her bed. The doctor examines Tapu and Jogi, Divya, Nani, Damini and Icha - all are in the room looking worried.  Tapu still keeps on murmuring that ma tell papa to take me back home. I dont' feel nice here. I am sorry. The doctor says that Tapu is not very critical but they have to make sure that she is not emotionally hurt. Everyone is worried. He says that her parents love is her medicine and that when she gains conscious they all should take good care of her and give her whatever she asks for. The doctors say that she should be normal in 2 days. The doctor leaves. Jogi gives the medicine list to Damini to get Tapu's medicines. Damini and Icha hurry to get the medicines. Tapu asks Ammo what the doctor said. Ammo replies the doctor has asked not to make Tapu angry. Icha asks Ammo, what happened to Tapu. Damini reminds Icha the night she got scared when she was alone, the same way Tapu was alone so even she got scared but assures Icha that now since Tapu is back at home and is with her maa and papa so she will be fine. Damini hurries to get the medicines. Meanwhile they show Divya sitting besides Tapu and holding her hand. Nani comments that there is no need to cry now. She says that earlier Tapu used to remain so happy and now look at her. Jogi looks at Nai and says to keep quiet. Nani comments when she has ever commented. Jogi interrupts her and tells her to go to her room and rest. Just then she says Ammo and Icha and she says that if something happens to my Tapu phir Raam hi Rakhe. Jogi looks in despair while Thakurain cries. Icha gives the prescription along with medicine to Jogi. Tapu in unconsciousness tells to Thakurain to forgive her and that to tell to her dad. Icha remembers all the fun times with Tapu. At night time, Jogi is pacing up and down Tapu's room while Thakurain caresses Tapu's hair. Icha has slept besides Ammo. Ammo is looking at Tapu. Jogi tells Damini to go and sleep as there is nothing to worry about. She says she would stay here and if there is a need I'll be here. Icha says I want to be with Tapu. Jogi says you go and sleep when Tapu wakes up we'll call you. Thakurain says the same to Damini to sleep. Icha looks at Tapu. On the bed Icha does not sleep. Ammo asks her whats wrong and tells her to rest as she has to go and sit with Tapu. Icha is sobbing and says that don't get worried about me I'll be fine. You be with Tapu. Icha is looking scared and shaking. She suddenly gets up and looks here and there. She is crying and looks scared. She looks at God's photo and gets up from the bed. She folds her hand and says Bhagwaanji aap meri Tapu ko theek kar dijiye please. She repeats the same thing again and again while crying.

Advert

In the morning, Tapu wakes up. Tapu says you're angry to Jogi. Jogi says no and that she would stay with her always. Ammo gets soup and Thakurain makes her drink it. Jogi asks if she liked it. Jogi says smilingly that phir palloo pakad liya? Do you remember Thakurain she used to hold it when she was young? Tapu asks why did she hold it? Did she cry? Jogi laughs and says cry? You used to cry sooooo much and laughs. He says to her to smile. Icha is sleeping while Ammo comes to wake her up. She says Tapu has woken up. Icha smiles and says that is she ok now? Icha says that I saw Tapu in my dreams. Tapu says I felt scared at night but I prayed to God to make Tapu ok and now I would never get angry. Ammo says God answered your prayers. She says that everyone is very happy now that Tapu has come. Icha says I want to meet her and gets up bu she says what if she gets angry? Ammo says no don't worry she was remembering you last night. Ammo says promise me that you will always keep her happy, v happy. She says whatever she wants give it to her. It is her happiness that is linked to this house's happiness. Icha says I promise I would always keep her promise.

Advert

Jogi says I am not going to office until you are ok. Tapu while lying on the bed says I am fine and that you must go to work. Nani and Thakurain are also sitting by her side. Tapu says I have lots to talk to you about and want to play with you. Thakurain says and what about me? I am always there at home so you won't play with me. Thakurain and Jogi both hold Tapu's hands and says lets play. Tapu looks lovingly at Jogi and she says that I know I have done a very big mistake and I lied to you. Jogi says lets not talk about it. She says that in the hostel I spoke very rudely to everyone and nobody was ready to talk to me. I was all alone. Jogi says now we are there for you. Tapu promises that I would never do anything like that. She would never make them angry. She says that she would listen to them and would behave nicely with everyone even with Icha. She is my best friend. There is no friend like Icha. She further says that Icha is the best and there is no one like her. Nani is seething in anger. Tapu asks Jogi if I can play with Icha. Nani looks in disbelief. Tapu runs and Nani is extremely angry. Tapu and Icha both look at each other and Icha gets very scared and remembers what Tapu said to Icha on the phone from the hostel about deliberately leaving her in the jungle. Tapu is smiling while she is very scared.

Precap: 😑

Tapu says that she wants one thing from her and that she asks her to promise her that. Icha looks at her. Tapu says that promise me that you won't ever snatch my parents from me. Icha looks in disbelief.

Until next time its me Priya signing off.. 😳 Have a lovely weekend 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fruit_n_nut thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
πŸ‘thanx 4 d lovly update..
was a lil busy so cudnt comment