thanx for the articles so when is she gonna finish with her exams etc

maybe til August i think but not sure dear lets see
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by rbb1

yh waiting is so annoying, ok hun i have to go now bye

i know dear waiting is so annoiying!🤢
ok dear bye
thx crystal posting dis video i ve jus watched it abigail luks damn cute i luved her out fit, jewelley, make up .....she did amazing dance i jus loved her hope 2 c her bck soon on tv
Originally posted by sweetabigail

thx crystal posting dis video i ve jus watched it abigail luks damn cute i luved her out fit, jewelley, make up .....she did amazing dance i jus loved her hope 2 c her bck soon on tv

You welcome dear! totally agree abigail looks damm cute and i loved her out fit,jewllery,make up tooo sweety! yup she did an amazing dance and i just loved her too me to hope to see her back soon on tv! cant wait to see Abigail back onscreen!!
omg i m so happy 2 c my abigail after lng tym .....abigail rocked da floor ....she waz outstanding in her outfit, jewllery, make up, nd her hair style made her lukd mre pretty.... nd also she performed on my favourite song i jus luv abigail shez my januuuuu
Originally posted by rakun 4eva

omg i m so happy 2 c my abigail after lng tym .....abigail rocked da floor ....she waz outstanding in her outfit, jewllery, make up, nd her hair style made her lukd mre pretty.... nd also she performed on my favourite song i jus luv abigail shez my januuuuu
totally agree with u dear well said and me also love my Abigail😃
GOSH SUSHANT&ABIGAIL'S PERFORMANCE WAS MINDBLOWIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IVE WATCHED IT OVER 40 TIMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

XXXXX
Originally posted by -Sofia.786-

GOSH SUSHANT&ABIGAIL'S PERFORMANCE WAS MINDBLOWIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IVE WATCHED IT OVER 40 TIMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

XXXXX

totally agree Sofia abigail and sushants performance was mind blowing👏👏 cant either get enough of it👏👏 i have also watched it soo many times cant get enough😃 we should request for some avis and siggies what say hun?😃