Happy Rose Festival day Every one

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Today June 14th is a Rose festival day. Send your nears and dears Roses or rose card and show them how much you care. Happy Rose festival Day every one.

red rose festival, red rose festival ecards, red rose

June is a rose month. What a beautiful month it  is. Roses come in all color and sizes. Each colored  Rose has it's own significance. let us just walk thru this to find out  giving which color Rose means what so we don't use wrong color Rose.😆😆

Red Rose

This is the most popular of all rose colors, red roses symbolize deep love, romance and passion. It is  symbol of beauty and perfection. It  also symbolize courage. A dark red or burgundy rose depicts a beauty that is uncontrived and unadorned

White Rose

White roses represent purity and innocence, It also  symbolize reverence and humility. They are  used in bridal bouquets as a symbol of spiritual love, unity and new beginnings as well as they are used in sympathy arrangements for funerals.

Pink Rose

Pink roses convey a message of elegance, grace and gentleness. Deep pink often signifies appreciation and gratitude while light pink signifies admiration, joy and sweetness.

Yellow Rose

Yellow roses symbolize friendship, happiness and warmth. They  also convey a desire to start a new or give a relationship a second chance after a quarrel or misunderstanding

Orange Rose

The bright and bold color of orange roses represents enthusiasm, energy and desire. They also convey pride in an accomplishment or celebration of a new beginning or venture

Purple Rose / Lavender Rose

Lavender or Purple Roses express the feeling of love at first sight. These  beautiful roses convey a sense of something magical.

Peach Rose

Peach Roses can convey many sentiments such as gratitude, appreciation, admiration or sympathy,friendship and sociability. A pale peach rose symbolizes modesty.

Coral Rose

Coral Roses represent desire, passion and excitement. It also says "I admire your accomplishments", It  represents good fortune.

Blue Rose

Blue Roses symbolize mystery or something desired yet  unattainable. Blue roses  are artificially colored

Yellow Rose with Red Tips

A yellow rose with red tips symbolizes friendship falling into love

• Black roses symbolize death or loss (In Reality it is red rose dark enough to appear black)
  • Burgundy roses symbolize unconscious, uncontrived beauty
  • Cream roses represent richness, perfection and the best qualities
  • Gold roses are used to celebrate absolute achievement
  • Green roses symbolize freshness, good health and abundance
  • romantic ecards, love ecards, red rose festival cards

Also Different combinations of Roses have different meaning such as

* Red and white roses together symbolize unity.
    * Pink and red roses together symbolize passion and romance.
    * Red and yellow roses together symbolize happiness and celebration. A bouquet of yellow roses with a single red rose tells someone you would like to be more than just friends
    * Yellow and white roses together represent harmony.
    * Pastel or pale blends of roses together represent friendship and sociability.

Knowing all these facts I am sure we all will love and appreciate Roses even more than ever right Friends

Now which color  of rose is your favorite and Why?.

Edited by *Jayshree* - 14 years ago
    Happy Rose Day festival day... i would like to give Red Rose
    For Someone Special Like You!
    to my mom and my Sisters.. Saher and Amber..

i would like to give yellow flower to all of my friends

ROSES.jpg yellow roses image by deedeemite
    'Happy Rose Festival Day'..

To my mon n my sisters..Sanober and Amber..

Yellow Roses For All My IF Friends..

Happy rose to day to all.

Wah, so many roses with so many meanings. Never knew some of the colours existed eg gold.
    happy rose day..........
    Happy rose day to everyone!!!!
    June month of Roses? Well then its great happy rose day

these are for everyone....................................

love u all...............

Roses To Everyone of Every color...🤗
    HAPPY ROSE DAY TO EVERYONE
    Edited by Parm_kaur - 14 years ago