Members Lounge

Actor SHINEY AHUJA ARRESTED for Rape case (edited)

sinipillai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi friends,

ITS THE BREAKING NEWS....

i read today morning in my malayalam newspaper that Actor SHINEY AHUJA (Gangster, Bhool Bhulayya fame) arrested for rape case... it was saying he raped his maid when his wife was not in the house.. the police arrested him by the complaint of the maid.. The girl undergone medical treatment and they are waiting for the results............

cant believe it.............. how cruel this man....😑...........

latest news added

he is now in remand by the police.. the medical report says that he raped the girl. first he defended that this occur with the permission of the girl ... which was proved wrong after the medical report.... @*#@**#@.😑😑😑 BLOODY.......

latest added

today i read news that he admitted that he raped her... first he told that it was done with the permission of the girl.. but the medical reports proves him wrong.. coz the girl was injured.... the police said he beated the girl also...

ohhhh friends she is just 18 or 19 .... she is a  kid yaaaaar... how can he be so cruel......
I was amazed why he need to rape a girl if he want lot of girls will be in his room na??? DISGUSTING... the higher punishment is (i heard) 9 years of imprisonment.... i wish he will get 90 years....😑😑
Edited by sinipillai - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
The preliminary report of the examination syas that yes itj true!:O Shiney to present in court now. and and dont know
sushii. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i noe even i heard dat how sick can he be!!!!poor lady
-Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
m still in shockeddddd
an0nymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what a sicko..
poor girl. =[
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dont knoe why he would do such a thing .
wow :|
that's just sad.

punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Is that trrruuueee :0 //.. I don't even knoe what to belieevvvee!!
arshiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

if ts is true, it is🀬

Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I dunno what's true. After all we know that people would do anything for money these days. Also if the maid has injuries....could be done by herself to make it more believable. Or he really is the culprit. Ah...