Uravugal Updates & Discussions Jun 15 - 19

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Nithya.

I felt to sorry for Krishma and his mother. Annamalai just pushed his wife knowing she is a heartpatient and the way he didnt even take Kirshna in to see his wife at the hospital๐Ÿ˜ก

Me too thinks they will swap the brides and go ahead with the wedding๐Ÿ˜Š
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nithya, thanks for the updates...
Poor krishnan... how much can he bear... and now, his supportive and caring mom in bed.. paavam.. pity on him...

Hope parvathy survives.. Though its very critical, atleast for the sake of krishnan..

I think TK will come n talk about the marriage... Mugundha grr...... he will not let TK to tell what happened.. better someone drive him out of the place... 
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya - we know about step motherly treatment - this is
step fatherly?? May be Krishna is not his OWN son???
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nope akka...hehe...Krishna is Annamalais, too bad he doesnt see his own qualities in his son. I think he treats Krishna bad coz he didnt study well and thinks only Muguthan will fullfill his high hopes of  getting a good education and job๐Ÿค“
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

I feel AM will agree for the marriage by swapping the brides considering his wife's condition..

Thanks Nithya for the wonderful updates......as usual!!!!

yup....me too feel so sorry for this Krishna........and As nithya mentione before...I wish someone will tie this annamali in this story and give him some saattai adi......
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok....Nithya as per the new system....one update stay here and the other one is moves to the archives ...and I moved it to the archives.....and realsied some more members thanks you there.....so copied the names and added in the updates...

Hope this system will make every one ahppy as we will have all the updates in the same page and also in the archive thread......

oops sorry meli.......you were faster than me.....however it was all done...already by meli.
Thanks Mels
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the updates ...

Poor Krishnan ๐Ÿ˜ญ ....  Annamalai is a short tempered person , konjam avasara budhdhi too ๐Ÿ˜ณ & i have to sadly admit that there are people who exist in this world (fine , if not Tamilnadu ๐Ÿ˜› ) like him ... Who loves more of their siblings & their children rather than their own family (wife & Children) ๐Ÿ˜ก ....

I feel , as Azhagesan got married before Annamalai & Mugunthan born before Krishnan , all of Annamalai's love would have been showered on Mugunth ...

Or there could be some strong reason in flashback for the hatred Annamalai shows on Krishnan ....

Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, Nithya

poor boy krish,,,,,
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks for the kalakkal update daa Nithya ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...

Man poor Krishna......  right now he is being hurt big time by Annamalai appa.... and is being taken for granted by Mugundhan ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก... since Parvathy amma is sick, I think they'll go ahead with the marriage, with AM agreeing to get Krishna married to Gayu, and that Mugundhan to Chitra..

but Kalyanam mudinchaapuram, will Gayu accept Krishna? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ atimael adi for Krishna then naa ๐Ÿ˜ญ...