Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 15th June 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR MONDAY, JUNE 15th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)

Hey Guys! Its Payal! Just finished my Science Exam. And it went amazingly well. Tip to all you guys that have exams: Do not cram on the last day before Exams! It is better to study in short spans of time (20-30mins) in a longer span of days. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Today's episode was pretty good. No Rituraj and 2 NaKsh scenes! Woohoo!
Roku wasn't able to update on Friday because her internet is down and should be up to day. And I will officially be back to update on Mon/Wed/Fri again from this Friday. 😳

UPDATE

The episode starts off at Akshara's house, on the terress. Choti ma and Daadi are applying some sort of mixture onto Akshara. Badi ma, Varsha, Gopi Daadi are there as well. Everyone is teasing Akshara saying that she will be fair for her husband. Varsha teases too. Akshara gets annoyed and says that she doesn't want to apply this mixture. Vidya comes. Badi ma laughs and says "see Vidya, Akshara doesn't want to put on this mixture." Vidya tells Badi ma not to worry, she will teach Akshara how to put on a face pack. Vidya says that she has that class tomorrow. Today she will teach Akshara how to Knit. Badi ma tells Akshara to wash up. Akshara says that she won't be able to do it. Vidya says she's here. She will teach her. Choti ma says that there is somthing about giving your husband a sweater you made by yourself. Everyone agrees. Choti ma and Daadi help wash off the stuff on Akshara. Akshara wipes up and sits by Vidya. Vidya starts showing Akshara now to knit. Akshara starts to try. The women start telling stories about making sweaters for their husbands and teasing each other. Varsha teases Akshara saying that she should go take measurements of Naitik's waist. Akshara blushes.

A dream sequence. Akshara is sitting on a chair in the terres, she is knitting. Jadoo yeh Kya Chal Gaya is playing. Naitik comes and whispers something in her ear. Akshara looks up at him and smiles shyly. Naitik smiles. Akshara looks at what she's knitting. Akshara goes up to Naitik and takes measurements using string and smiling. Naitik is just staring at Akshara. Naitik puts his arms around Akshara. Akshara drops the yarn. Akshara is surprised. Naitik and Akshara stare at each other. Akshara pulls away and walks away smiling shyly. She goes and picks up the yarn she dropped. Naitik has the end of the yarn. He pulls Akshara towards him with the string. They stare at each other. Akshara snaps out of it when she hears laughing. Badi ma and them are still exchanging stories. Varsha comes to Akshara and asks what happened. Akshara laughs.

In the morning... Daadi and Nani comes and give prasad to Vish. badi ma, Akshara and Varsha come. Daadi says that they have to start the rasams now. Shaurya comes. Shaurya says that the wedding cards have come. Akshara yells out "Then Show them!" Everyone looks at her. She blushes. Shaurya takes the wedding cards and hands it to Varsha. Nani asks Varsha why she didn't to see it. Varsha frowns. Akshara consoles her. Badi ma says that she wants to see it because Akshara picked out the card. Nani says "I see, then show me too" Everyone pick up a wedding cards to see. Everyone say that they like it except for Nani. Shaurya says that this is what Akshara liked. Vish says that he likes it. Akshara says that she wanted the exact card. Nani says well its fine.

At Naitik's house Bhabhi ma gets the card. Everyone wants to see. Everyone like the cards. They praise Naitik's choice. After a while Mohit starts to tease Naitik saying that it isn't that good. Dadaji says that Mohit is right. Naitik is annoyed. Bhabhi ma says that its Naitik's wedding, let it be. Everyone pray. Dadaji and Naitik's dad leave as do Bhabhi ma and Gayatri. Naitik scolds Mohit. Nandini and Rashmi tease Naitik saying that now his and Aksahara's name are together in one card officialy. Naitik says that Bablu won't like it at all. Where is he anyways? Rashmi says that he went to Udaypur with his parents. Naitik says good, I hope he gets lost. Everyone laugh.

BREAK

Badi ma asks Shaurya if everyone's names have been written. Daadi says that you have to send the first one to Naitik's family. Vish tells Shaurya to go give it with his own hands. Nani says that they should put a gold coin with it. Badi ma and Vish disagree. Daadi makes Nani understand. Nani leaves angry. Badi ma and Vish tell Shaurya to make sure everything is perfect.

Shaurya arrives at Naitik's house. Daadaji and Naitik's dad. They hand Dadaji the invitation. Bahbhi ma and Gayatri cme. Naitik come. Naitik sees the card and says "Its plain" Shaurya looks at him. Naitik says that he didn't mean it like that. Shaurya smiles. Naitik tells Shaurya he loves simple things after Shaurya says that it was Shaurya's choice. Everyone laugh.

Mohit and Rashmi are sitting at Akshara's house with Badi ma and Daadi. Mohit and Rashmi give Badi ma and Daadi the wedding invitation from their side. Mohit asks about Nani. Daadi says that she is praying, she will got get her. Mohit chokes on his drink and says no its alright. Rashmi and Mohit say that they should leave. Badi ma say that they should have some food first. Aksahra and Varsha come downstairs smiling.

BREAK

Akshara and Varsha come to Rashmi and Mohit. Rashmi hugs Akshara. Mohit gives Akshara the wedding card and says joking "do come to the wedding" everyone laugh. Rashmi laughs and tells Mohit it is enough. Rashmi asks Akshara if she likes the card. Akshara takes it out of the envolope. Rashmi and Mohit go and take some sweets. Akshara whispers to Varsha saying that the card is nice but the ganesh jee part is too designy. Daadi praises the ganesh jee design. Mohit says that Naitik spent days and nights on it. Everyone smile. Rashmi asks Rashmi how she likes the card. Akshara says that its really nice. She blushes. Mohit and Rashmi leave saying that they have to go give cards to lots of other people. Akshara's cellphone rings. Varsha tells Akshara to pick it up, its probably your Naitik.

Akshara picks up the phone. Naitik says congrats, I got your card. Akshara say "me too" Naitik asks Akshara if she liked the card. Akshara says yes, you designed it. Naitik smiles. Akshara asks about their card. Naitik says its nice. He asks "do you know what the best part was? That our names are together in it. Akshara smiles as does Naitik. Naitik asks Akshara if she too felt it. Akshara is silent. Naitik asks if she won't tell him. Akshara says "later" she puts down the phone. Naitik smiles and says "I don't know when that 'later' will come"

PRECAP

A man comes and is yelling something about Naitik. He slams the invitation card on the table and leaves.
Dadaji tells Naitik "so now you've started telling us lies too"

Pressing the 'like' button or commenting would make me happy 😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyapiya thumbnail
Thanks I'm the first one.....
-Ami- thumbnail
I'm glad that your science exam went well Payal. hope the rest of your exams go just as well!

And we get 2 Naksh scenes today!? A whole 2 big scenes without anyone interuppting them??! I wana go see them now. πŸ˜ƒ
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Ami-

I'm glad that your science exam went well Payal. hope the rest of your exams go just as well!

And we get 2 Naksh scenes today!? A whole 2 big scenes without anyone interuppting them??! I wana go see them now. πŸ˜ƒ

thank you! 😳
Yup 1 dream sequence and 1 phone convo. No face-to-face actual meeting though. *sigh*

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da update ...... lookin 4ward 2 watchn da Naksh scenes

meluvsrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
payalπŸ€— you're back....thanks for the update dear!!!
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks Payal, i'm ur exam went well and hope the rest go well 2
ANSHU015 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u soooooooooooooooooo much
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update