YRKKH 16th june 09 -written update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

https://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n266/payal25/GLITTERS/redmegentatheme.gif
https://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n266/payal25/GLITTERS/redmegentaborder.gif

Video update -

Diviya applying face pack on Akshara's faec...Akshara says its smell is really veryyy bad....Diviya says its very good for skin.....she gives her  some beauty tips..... she also teaches her how can she make herself a perfect wife....
Dada ji gives everyone naitik's wedding card ..... but he couldnot find card for naitik's mama....mama gets really angry he says it means thy don't want me to attain wedding....he goes from there with an angry face.... all tried their level best to stop him but nothing worked....
diviya teaching Akshara how to do make up...how to make hair n how to walk with high heels....shauriya returns home after giving all the cards...Rajshri asks have he gave all the cards to all relative???he says he have...but thn he sees he forgot to gave the card of naitik's mama....Rajshri asks him to go n give him tht immediately.....
Mohit gets an idea to solve this matter....he asks Reshmi to bring a card....Gayatri gives him their card n asks him wht he will do with tht??mohit says he will remove their name n will put his name there...Mohit removed the name n asked Reshmi to write his name....Gayatri says its wrong...naitik says nothing will happen...naitik gives the card to his mama.... he becomes very happy...but thn shaurya comes  with a card in his hand...naitik becomes worried seeing card in his hand...
BREAK
shauriya comes n gives mama ji his card n asks him to forgive thm...it was his mistake thts y he came now for giving the card...mama ji says he had a doubt tht was not right card n now its proved..... dada ji says naitik now u started lying too.... he scolded gayatri too for helping him in tht.....shauriya asks thm wht happend ....he says him everything....shauriya feels bad for naitik...shauriya resturns home n tells everything to akshara n varsha....akshara felt bad for naitik.....shauriya went for talking shower.... akshara tells varsha it was shauriya's mistake....varsha says nahe it was not his mistake....he was sooo busy in this work tht its normal ....
BREAK
akshara tells varsha whtever have happended it was not right...varsha says i knw...n sorry for tht....akshara says sorry too.... after tht she says kya baat hai aaj kaal dadu ki bohot taraf dari kar rahe hai....varsha says u too  na.....akshara says see hum pyaar main kise k liya kab itna caring ho jatai hai pata he nahe chalta....varsha says hmm...dil se chatai hai ki wo always khush rahai wo.....
Rashri n all preparing for mama bath...she says dadi ji tht whn akshara was small Ratan used to says  he will give akshra everything on mama bath only....see now the time has come...
Ratan very worried in his room...he has bought manyyy jewellery set ....nani ma comes...Ratan showes her everything....nani ma is really happy to see sooo many jewellery box...but Ratan still worried....
PRECAP
gayatri says to naitik tht if he really want to go thn she have n idea...naitik asks wht???she says u can go with us not as naitik but as driver....naitik says ok ....aap ki baat toh mana he hoga..

Credit for glitter headers -
payalπŸ€—

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail