•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
RECAP : Daya breaks her Maun vrat and starts talking once again

The episode starts with Daya telling Jetha that he did not took them anywhere for vacation. Babuji asks for Khakra on dining table. Jetha is asking for his pants.

Tappu and his friends are playing cricket. They feel very exhausted while playing cricket. Anjali bhabi prepares some juice for them. They drink it and then decide that they will play cricket in the night. Tappu thorws ball up in the air. In meantime bhide arrives on scooter and the ball hits his head. He is angry with tappu and starts shouting at him. Popatlal sees it and tells bhide that its his mistake only. Why dont u follow the rules. The traffic police keep on saying to wear helmets but u didnt wear it. So its ur fault. Bhide keeps on arguing but popatlal wins the argument. Bhide gives back the ball and goes to his house. Madhavi is appyling oil on bhide's forehead. Bhide is in pain and is angry over tappu. Bhide says " Just see madhavi wat tappu did to me. Madhavi ses and says " OMG you are suffering from hairloss. Then she suddenly remembers tappu's hair when he blows it with his mouth. She says I wish u had hair like tappu. Bhide is even more irritated to hear it !!

Meanwhile, Komal bhabi asks goli to return to his house and pack his bags as they are leaving for Rampur to his uncle's house for vacation. Goli doesnt want to go to rampur and wants to play with tappu. He asks tappu to convince his mother to let him stay there. All the kids request komal bhabi to let goli stay. Even the ladies start requesting. Mrs. Roshan says goli will stay with us. Daya says no goli will stay with us. Then they start arguing over where goli will stay. Then madhavi bhabhi says why u both are arguing goli will stay with us. Then komal bhabi says " No there is no need for all this. I knew that goli wouldnt agree to come with me. So i have called his chacha and chachi to stay over here with him. They will come by evening. So please take care of him only till evening. All the ladies agree. Komal bhabi gives the keys of the house to goli and goes away.

The chacha and chachi of goli arrive along with their bully son monty. Daya offeres them eatables to eat. but chachi says no its ok. Monty then meets all the children. He is angry with tappu as he thinks only he is the boss. He challeges tappu to throw ball in the air and whoever throws higher wins !! Tappu accepts the challenge. Monty says I will throw the ball first and throws it far away from the society. Tappu is angry to see this and asks monty to bring the ball back. Monty refuses. Then monty's mother calls him to change clothes. Tappu tells goli that i left him only because he is ur cousin. If he repeats this next time then i wont leave him. Everybody tell him to let it go. Then they decide to meet in the night to play cricket !! The episode ends.

PRECAP : Jetha tells Daya that Tappu will become a good cricket player after he grows up. He says " Daya just see people will bet on him. They will put a price on him. Hearing this Daya says " Hey maa , mataji , I will never allow you to sell tappu ?? Jetha is irritated to know that Daya has misinterpreted his statement 😆😆
Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago