*~*Poetry Contest*~* Deadline June 30th! - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
when will winner announce??....@ 30th june..or later?
Can't wait to read all the entries.
Originally posted by MAYURfanatic

when will winner announce??....@ 30th june..or later?

Nope, June 30th is the deadline for entries.  Then we will have a voting round and then the winner will be announced!

-Mahi
Originally posted by -Mystery-

Nope, June 30th is the deadline for entries.  Then we will have a voting round and then the winner will be announced!

-Mahi

wow...okay..thanx!
I have sent my entries too....:) all the best to all....

Well it doesn't say June 30th IST so it shall be open for those living in states for their June 30th yeah? (that means July 1st 10AM IST) :)

Just to confirm....you send out the entries to the id: "L&F.Entries" like its written on the first page....it just sounds odd....the id i mean..

Also...can we make last minute changes and pm you even after submitting the entries? In case if we type it in a rush and don't get a chance revise it right away....maybe after a few hours....would you still accept those minor changes?

thanks!
Originally posted by missypatel

Well it doesn't say June 30th IST so it shall be open for those living in states for their June 30th yeah? (that means July 1st 10AM IST) :)

Just to confirm....you send out the entries to the id: "L&F.Entries" like its written on the first page....it just sounds odd....the id i mean..

Also...can we make last minute changes and pm you even after submitting the entries? In case if we type it in a rush and don't get a chance revise it right away....maybe after a few hours....would you still accept those minor changes?

thanks!

Hey,

Okay, answering your questions one by one:

1. Yes, it will be open till the end of June 30th world wide.  So you can send in your entry on June 20th US time.
  2. The username is as it says on the first page: L&F.Entries
  3. I guess we can receive minor changes for up to 5-6 hours.  After that whatever you've sent in is what it is.

-Mahi
Isn't it past first July too.... sorry to sound impatient but I do want to read the innumerous entries.
Okay, sorry for the delay.  The submission date is over.

So now the Poetry Contest is closed and we will put up the entries for voting soon.

-Mahi