anitav thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi

its so funny .....

RR just started in South Africa .....and now I read that it ended in INDIA......😆

so we can fast forward and read whats going to happen ........

🥱🥱🥱
Edited by anitav - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Hey are u also from SA? coz im also following just dont wanna read because it spoils the surprise... its sounds nice so i've started following it i hope its good!
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
actually i even started an FF  on them😆😆😆 still gonna post it! 
Shaida143 thumbnail
Hi

I am also from SA.  Have started watching the show as well, I feel that its rather unfair that we get to see shows on ZEE SA that have already finished in India.  The same applies to Rakhi. 

I have noticed that there are Angad-Kripa fans here, Are u guys aware that SET ASIA is rerunning KYPH at 10.30am.  I started watching the show again only for Iqbal.  Unfortunately its during the day, but I get to record it and watch only Angad-Kripa scenes

Hope we can start our own SA forum

Regards
Shaida
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaida143

Hi
I am also from SA.  Have started watching the show as well, I feel that its rather unfair that we get to see shows on ZEE SA that have already finished in India.  The same applies to Rakhi.

True its so unfair😭😭😭 tho im not all that interested in rakhi... many other series aswell started reli late here altho RR and rakhi are tooo late... and we still didnt get saath saath and ardanghini i gus there alsoo ended in india😡

Btw wer in SA do u live?? i'm from pta

Originally posted by: Shaida143

Hi

I have noticed that there are Angad-Kripa fans here, Are u guys aware that SET ASIA is rerunning KYPH at 10.30am.  I started watching the show again only for Iqbal.  Unfortunately its during the day, but I get to record it and watch only Angad-Kripa scenes

Hope we can start our own SA forum

Regards
Shaida

WHAT reli are they playing KYPH???😲😲 what channel??? please let me know, im dieng to watch it again... gosh i didnt even know... is set asia sony😕😕😕 coz today i saw it was ladki anjaani... or is it another channel?? let me know plz plz... im also from sa and i loveeee AK they rock!

BTW i've started a Iqbal-Neha FC is ur a fan join in!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1183634

Luv
Nadz
Edited by nadz_J - 14 years ago
Shaida143 thumbnail
Hi

SETASIA is channel 450 - sony.  Its after Ek Ladki Anjani Si - Monday to Thurday at 10.30 am

Enjoy
Praths_SA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm also from SA...durban. it wud be great to have a SA forum cos then we wud be up to date with wats happening on our end.
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Praths_SA

I'm also from SA...durban. it wud be great to have a SA forum cos then we wud be up to date with wats happening on our end.

yup definitely😳 btw do u like the new guy??? im reli not enjoying him he looks good in yahaan ke hum sikander the more typical, mature bro then young and hot, happening ranbir🤢🤢
farheen_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 hey im also from sa.. and also get really iritated that zee starts the shows soo late 4 us! aah i totaly hate it that they changed ranbeer! n yeah an sa forum will b really coool:) and im also a huge kaise yeh pyar hai fan n have been watching the re-runs at 10.30 in the morning:p coz it totaaaly rockzzz!!!
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think RR started in US yet :$