•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
RECAP : Goli's cousin monty arrives in Gokuldham society to create a fun riot !!

The episode starts with Tappu asking his dadaji to come down and watch their night cricket match. Dadaji says no, I will sleep after some time now. U go and play. Daya comes in the bedroom and asks tappu the reason behind not eating his dinner. Tappu says If i eat now then i will vomit , so first i will play and then eat a lot !! He says so and goes to play.

In the society passage. all children gather to play cricket. Tappu switches on the Halogen lights. As tappu is about to bat, Monty comes from his house. He says he also wants to play cricket and he will bat first. All other children say no only tappu will bat first. Goli tells tappu to let monty bat first and that they will take his wicket within 1 ball. Tappu then gives monty the bat. Tappu balls and the ball hits the wicket. But monty says that 1st ball is always a trial ball so i am not out. again goli asks tappu to let it go.

Then Jethalal arrives in the society talking on the phone to someone. He see the halogen lights and children playing cricket. He keeps the phone and asks , Gr8 children today u all are playing light cricket. Tappu says Night cricket papa not light cricket. HE says yeah but u r playing it in light so its light cricket. He then notices monty and asks who this child who appears like Inzamam Ul Haq's childhood ? Tappu says he is goli's cousin. Jetha says " Arre wah goli ka cousin , CAPSULE 😆 !! He meets sodhi in the society. Babita also comes there. Jetha convinces Sodhi to go to his home somehow so that he can spend some time with Babita.

In Jetha's house, he sees the theplas and the pickle in a plate. He asks daya wat it is ? Daya says tappu went to play without eating ,its his plate. Jetha tells Daya that Tappu will become a good cricket player after he grows up. He says " Daya just see people will bet on him. They will put a price on him. Hearing this Daya says " Hey maa , mataji , I will never allow you to sell tappu ?? Jetha is irritated to know that Daya has misinterpreted his statement. he asks her to bring him dinner. While going on her way. " She speaks to herself" Aise kaise bech sakte hai. Itna pal pos ke bada kare aur fir bech de? Ye bhi koi baat hui? " 😆

In the society passage, Monty is batting and he hits the ball into bhide's house. His window breaks as well as the dinner he is eating is spilt all over due to the ball. Bhide is very angry and says " Tapppppppppppppuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Monty cunningly gives the bat in tapp's hand. When bhide sees from the balcony, he sees the bat in tappu's hand. HE scolds tappu. All other children say that tappu hasnt done it but still bhide shouts at him. Then he notices the halogen lights put up. He is even more irritated to see this. Then on top of it he notices it that the connection for halogen lamps is taken from his house. After noticing it his temperatue rises up and says wait i am coming down to take u to task.

Bhide comes down and scolds tappu. Bhide says " Its waste talking with u. I will call ur dad only. He then keeps shouting Jethalal. Jethalal turns a deaf ear. Daya says " Bhidebhai is calling u" Jetha says " Dayaaaaa, even i have got ears" Daya says " then use it ". Jetha says " This bhide doesnt have anything to do. He will call me and start arguing with me in front of every society member. So i am not listening.Daya goes inside. Jetha is watching T.V. while bhide is screaming from the passage. Bhide says Jetha wont listen like this. I will teach him now and throws the ball in Jetha's house. It hits Jetha and Jetha is angry. Jetha picks up the ball .... Episode ends.

PRECAP : Jetha says " Such things keep happening in cricket. Bhide says u dont teach me cricket. I am a mumbaikar. I know how to play cricket. In our time I was a champion while playing cricket. No one used to call me to play cricket. Sodhi says " Oh i never knew u were such a worst player. Bhide says " No I used to play so well that others didnt get the chance to bat. Jetha asks bhide" How much did u score in one over max ? I scored 50 runs. Taarak says " Jetha this is too much of a lie. In 1 over u can make at most 36 runs if u even hit six at each ball. Jetha says " Yes, but there were 2 no balls and I hit sixer on that too. Bhide says " See he is such a liar. Jetha even if u hit 2 more sixers then the score becomes 48. Jetha says who will count the 2 runs for no balls ?? 😆