Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

18th June 2009 Written Update

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
RECAP : Children are playing cricket and the ball hits Bhide. Bhide is angry and calls Jethalal as he thinks its Tappu's mistake

The episode starts with Jethalal coming in the balcony and saying" Hello bhide how are u ?? Tappu beta, please be careful while playing. Here take ur ball" he then goes inside. Bhide is angry to see this. HE says to madhavi" See he is such a coward. HE just went back inside. " In meantime Jetha comes down and asks " Bhide wat is ur problem? " Bhide says that tappu broke my window and also spoiled my dineer. I had speacially brought Misal from Dadar. Jetha says " Ok so wat how much did u buy misal ?? 50 rs?? Ok take this 100 rupees. Now is it ok ??"Bhide says " see this. He is so proud of his money. Then chacha and chachi of Monty come and say that we know monty very well. He must have done such mischief only. Everybody say that monty has done the mischief. Then monty asks tappu to forgive him and they all start playing cricket again. Then the title song of TMKOC is playing in the background.

Then suddenly the ball hits bhide and this time tappu is batting. Bhide is angry and says " See jetha atleast u agree now that tappu hit the ball ??" Tappu says sorry. Bhide says how many times will u say sorry ?? Jetha explains "See bhide wat happens in cricket is ...Bhide says u dont teach me cricket. I am a mumbaikar. I know how to play cricket. In our time I was a champion while playing cricket. No one used to call me to play cricket. Sodhi says " Oh i never knew u were such a worst player. Bhide says " No I used to play so well that others didnt get the chance to bat. Jetha asks bhide" How much did u score in one over max ? I scored 50 runs. Taarak says " Jetha this is too much of a lie. In 1 over u can make at most 36 runs if u even hit six at each ball. Jetha says " Yes, but there were 2 no balls and I hit sixer on that too. Bhide says " See he is such a liar. Jetha even if u hit 2 more sixers then the score becomes 48. Jetha says who will count the 2 runs for no balls ??  Then bhide explains him rule of 1962 cricket match. Taarak then says there is no  use of arguing over here verbally. Why dont u both play cricket match and prove who is better. Both of them agree to play match and prove their capability. Babita says whoever losses has to clean the society compound !! Everybody agrees.

In Jetha's home , Jetha is deciding his team. Daya says " U call my brother Sunder. He plays cricket just like Poni. Everybody is confused. JEtha asks who is pony ?? Tappu says " Mummy u mean to say Dhoni right ??" Daya says yeah. Jetha is irritated to hear this.

In Bhide's home, Bhide is enacting various cricket shots. Bhide says I will win this match anyhow. MAdhavi says " why are u trying to embarass urself in front of others ??Bhide says he will win the match at any cost.

The next day in Jetha's home, Jetha is thinking who should be in his team. He asks Daya for tea. Daya says its in front of u ( The tea cup is empty).Jetha says its ur brain. Daya says wat Jetha says its just empty like ur brain. Daya says yeah becoz u drank it.Daya goes to buy vegetables. Nattu kaka calls Jetha ans says he wants a holiday for 5 days because he saw Lagaan a day before and it made him remember his village. JEtha says " I cant give u holiday becoz here in society  i am playing a match against bhide so i have to practice for it. So i cant pay much attention to the shop. Nattu kaka says " Ok then i will be in ur team. I am experienced and so u will need some experience for ur team. Just like with experience i have handled ur shop. Jetha is irritated to hear this. He is about to say no when nattu kaka says " So its final. I am in ur teama nd keeps the phone. 😆

In the society compound the ladies are buying vegetables, when babita says it would be so interesting to watcha  cricket match in our society. I am so excited. Everybody agree. Anjali says " I have an idea to make this event even better. Even we all can play cricket with them. Mrs. Roshan says " Arre no i cannot play cricket. Madhavi says " Where do we know . Even our husbands dont know it properly."Daya says " I knew cricket properly. I used to always break the earther pots in our village. Babita says " Were u keeping posts instead of stumps?? Daya says no . Whenever i used to hit the shot even the bat used to go far and break the pots.She adds" But wat if our husbands dont allow ?? Roshan says " Roshan is not like that. He will allow me. Madhavi says " Yeah why wont they allow ? . We will also play. So its decided that we will come tonight for the meting !!!" The episode ends.

PRECAP : Jetha comes down to practise. Others asks " Where is ur opponent? " Jetha says " Maybe he must have gone to buy Jhadu to clean the society. Bhide hears it fromt he back !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
no problem lovely !!! 😊