YRKKH 19th june 09 -written update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Akshara says naitik don't like me if i talk with any boy...O god wht i'll do now... if he come to know abt me n RR's relationship thn wht will he think???? Varsha says akshara don't worry.... it was before this relationship.....soo i'm sureee he will understand the sitution... Akshara says for all this old matter if thy break my engagement with naitik ji thn??? varsha says akshara don't think like tht.... Akshara says i'm really worried varsha....if RR family tell everything to naitik's family....Dadi says no thy won't ...dadi comes  n hugs akshara...she starts crying.....dadi says u don't worry ....Rajshri says hmmm...u know  RR mother promised me tht she won't tell Gayatri anything.....Akshara still very worried...Rajshri says don't worry akshara just believe in God...he will  manage everything... all take akshara down for  completing rasams...Gayatri looking for  akshara n akshara comes with Dadi ,rajshri n varsha...while coming Akshara sees naitik she smiles seeing him...RR too was standing with naitik....Ratan comes ...Rajshri introduces Ratan to everyone...he is very happy to met thm... he say i heard lot abt u all...n today got a chance to met with u all.... Bhabhi  ma says no it was aur fortunate tht we got a beautiful n well behaved girl like Akshara....RR n his mom feeling really uncomfortable...
The rasam starts....Akshara sits...Rajshri n vishambar too sits with her...After tht ratan sits...Rajshri gives akshara a saree...Ratan puts coconate n 2 lake Rs on tht... Nani says see its 2 lake Rs from akshara's mama ji...its not all...just wait n watch...Shauriya brings all the jewellery. set....all happy to see all this jewellery...Reshmi tells naitik to show RR Akshara's home...naitik say how can i go from here....Reshmi says hmm i know y u don't want to go from here....naitik says nooo its not like tht....he thn says ok lets go...thy leave....Akshara sees tht.... she gets more worried....Rajshri sees tht...she tells akshra not to worry abt tht...Just thn shakari tai enters home...Rajshri n akshra  gets tensed...RR mom hids seeing her.....shakari tai says she is really angry with thm...becz thy didnot invite her ...she sees nani ji...seeing her she becomes happy...

BREAK

shakari  says nani ji whn u came here????mujhai bol dia hota toh main a jati aap se milnai....she says khabar k se...mere akshara ki shaadi hai nahe aawongi kya main???Dhaniya n Gopi makes fun of both of thm...Rajshri asks Gopi dadi to take shakari for taking food...Gayatri shows bhabhi ma a necklaces...she really liked tht....she asks Rajshi can she put tht on akshara's neck??? Rajshri says y not... but whn she was putting tht she notices tht one part of tht is broken...mama ji gets worried...Gayatri says she will ask their to fix tht.... mama ji tried his level best to stop her..but he failed..... Gopi dadi was taking shakari...but on way she sees RR....she calls RR... she was a bit shocked seeing his....Akshara n her family too see tht..shakari was suppose to say something but dadi comes n asks not to says anything...she says how u will know him...we all too don't know RR....meet RR...he is naitik cousin bro... shakari understands the sitution ....n she behave as if she don't know RR...

BREAK

Gayatri was showing RR mom akshra's home...she sees shakari....she introduces RR mom with her...shakari,dadi ,Rajshri n choti on tarrace....thy r thanking shakari for not telling thm anything...she says aree u don't have to thank me.... i won't tell thm anything.....she thn says main kuch nahe bolunga...but agar RR ki mom tells thm everything thn???Rajsri becomes veryyyyyy worried hearing tht

PRECAP

RR telling his dad not to say anything abt his n Akshara's relationship..... but naitik hears everything....
Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
fab update roku.. thnx soo much for it :D
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

gr8 upadate thanx alot ..... mmm so da precap shows dat naitk hears da truth wonder wats gna happen 😲

meluvsrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh no...naitik hears everything???? 😲 now what????

anyways thanks for the update dear!!!
snowdrop16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
im reallie starting to like RR again !!!:P
i like the fact that even though he know naitik doesnt like him, he still doesnt wanna hurt his feelings!!
aviation-ca thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the update.... next week should be interesting after a so-so week, I am sure this is the fireworks that Aksh was talking about in her SBS interview... I don't mind Naitik knowing but hope that Dadaji won't hear about this, otherwise he is of the type to stop the wedding...
CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow
seemed like a good episode
thank god shankari didn't say nothing
but i'm also glad naitik hears on monday. it's great they're not gonna stretch this track for too long!

thanks for a great update!
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

oh no Naitik hears everything

thanks btw
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks

i wonder what natik is gonna do now
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dunno....is RR covering up for Naitik's sake or Akshara's...I think he still likes her deep down.

What say?