*Twilight Members Introduction Briefly*

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey There..๐Ÿค—
People what i feel is that there are many members in this forum who are still unknown..yes we have a slambook..yet still we are unable to know eachother properly...So yea you can give your short intro there in the slambook..and ur brief introduction in this thread..Tell whatever you feel like about yourself..and we  can chat here in t his thread itself to know eachother more better...any member can ask  any question(except personal) from any member...
This thread has been created just to know each twilightian better!...So go On...

Anyways here's my intro...

I am Mallika..im frm India...im 16..a student studying in 11th..
Im a huge fan of twilight...think about it day and night....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..
hav read the books infinite times....
and watch the movie when i start missingg edward wayy too much!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and yeaa im a huge fan of rob pattz too..love him like crazy..not becoz he's playing edwards role..becoz of his natural qualities.the best quality is that he's not artifical.

So anyone frm India here?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

okeess......awesumm....me 1st again.....hi maillka....gud thot of starting it....

my name is NIMMY....cudnt find a username wid da actual spelling๐Ÿ˜ญ....anyways...its ritten above my avis....

im frm india too...but settled in doha-qatar wid my family frm childhud....18 rite now...going to clg for bachelors in information system......im a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE fan of twilight tooo๐Ÿ˜†

i hv read da buks a kazillion times....n still read it....speacially breaking dawn n printd copy of midnight sun.....my fav character is edward (obvisuly) n just hope steph rites DA WHOLE TWILIGHT SAGA frm edward's point of view n not just da 1st buk.....๐Ÿ˜ณ

counting down to new moon...n my current fav hobby -apart frm reading archies n twilight- is logging onto dis awesum twilight forum where i found sooo mant awesum frm frnz....thanks guys for making me feel at home....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by nimy.10 - 14 years ago
heyyyy nicee...oh you like edward...i never knew that..now i kno thoughh...lol..
now i know you better!๐Ÿ˜†

ya edward is like evry girl's dream....srsly....dont u agree???

anyways...i noe u better too.....guess we will cum to noe many more members too....
Nice thread idea :)

Well, i'm Nishat :)
im 13 and a student from England...
i'm absoulutaly LOVE LOVE LOVE the Twilight Saga and the movies.
Seriously, Twilight is literally my lift now, my passion can't be expressed by words...
i've been a fan for one and a half years now and i kind of got bullied about my obsession for it when i first read twilight, but it wasn't, like, hardcore bullying ๐Ÿ˜† A few people were just very mean to me and made fun of me at the beginning :\ but, i kept loving twilight and didn't give a damn what they said, but now they love twilight too. Stupid hypocrites๐Ÿ˜†
I love Edward, the perfect fictional character and Jacobs seems like one amazing friend. I'm not a huge fan of Robert Pattinson, but i think he's a great actor and a great Edward and i also like thats he's not artificial. On the other hand, i think Taylor Lautner is very good looking and a great Jacob ๐Ÿ˜†
I've seen the film 10 and a half times, and read Twilight around 3 times, and reading New moon for the 2nd time (surprise surprise, the movie triggered me๐Ÿ˜†)
My fave character has to be Edward obviously๐Ÿ˜† but, i also love Alice, her personality is so nice and its kinda like mine i guess๐Ÿ˜† and Emmett makes me laugh๐Ÿ˜† i'm wondering how Kellan is going to portray Emmetts booming laughing in New moon๐Ÿ˜†
Kristen Stewart is a great Bella, but one thing that annoys me about her acting is that she stutters a lot...I don't know if anyones noticed, but in the biology lab scene she stutters so much and at the end in the hospital when Edward tells her to go to Jacksonville, but other than that she's the perfect Bella :)

Gosh, i actually love Twilight so much. I think of it day and night i guess, specially thinking about New moon๐Ÿ˜† When i heard that the trailer was going to be aired at the mtv movie awards i was unbelievably excited, i had butterflies in my stomach 3 days non - stop๐Ÿ˜† And, it was being aired at 10.30ish in the US which is 3.30ish in the UK so i got up at 5.00am just to go on youtube and watch the trailer๐Ÿ˜† Then i put it on my iPod and i've seen it 18 times๐Ÿ˜† When i read the aprils fool article thing that Midnight sun was going to be released, i was gullable enough to believe it, and i actually cried with happiness๐Ÿ˜† but then i realised it was a joke :(๐Ÿ˜†

I actually love Twilight with all my heartโค๏ธ
That pretty much sums up my Twilight love
๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by nimy.10

ya edward is like evry girl's dream....srsly....dont u agree???

anyways...i noe u better too.....guess we will cum to noe many more members too....

haha..yea i do ageee...

Nishat..
yeaa i cn seee...ure absolutely crazy abt twilight..

i'm wondering how Kellan is going to portray Emmetts booming laughing in New moon๐Ÿ˜†

Haha...its gonna be hilarious..b t i dunnoo if dis scence's gonna be there in the movie or not...I can imagine thoughh
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Then i put it on my iPod and i've seen it 18 times๐Ÿ˜† When i read the aprils fool article thing that Midnight sun was going to be released, i was gullable enough to believe it, and i actually cried with happiness๐Ÿ˜† but then i realised it was a joke :(๐Ÿ˜†

Oh sorry...but that article was by me only..
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Oh youre 13?..and you live in England?..Luckyyy
..im not liking india at the moment..Ugh!
The names Suhaima, from Canada.....
m a huge twilight fan (ofcourse, thats why m posting!), but I dont think S. Meyers is that great of a writer..... she built amazing character sketches and an outstanding story, but her writing has several flaws.. probably could be the editing for all we know. I personally encountered a few grammatical errors, but that could be coz American grammar slightly differs.
All that said, m still a huge fan of twilight, have read the books countless times.
As expected my favourite character is Edward, because he is such a gentleman and so considerate, but at the same time there is some mystery to him and the occasional naughtiness!๐Ÿ˜‰
I simply adore Robert Pattinson.... we coulnt have asked for a better Edward, and his naturalness just adds to his appeal.
I also think Kristen Stewart is gorgeous! Though she is not the Bella I expected, but now I dont want to see anyone else as Bella, coz her and Rob make a total E/B couple!
HI SUHAIMA & NISHAT.....gud to noe all u guys....mallika....again i applaud u for dis gr8 idea.....
thanks....again....
๐Ÿ˜† Here's my intro

Hey everyone! The name's Monalisa but PLS call me Mona ๐Ÿ˜† I'm 17 yrs and trust me, this age ROCKS! ๐Ÿ˜† I'm from India as well but settled here in Singapore since birth.

Im a huge fan of Twilight, LIKE DUH! =P Im a HARDCORE Edward Cullen fan and you bash against him and you face my vrath! ๐Ÿ˜† I love RPattz dearly as well, but if I had to choose btw EC or RP, obviously I would choose EC ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have done a lot of things for Twilight, in a crazy manner, that has got me into quite a lot of trouble ๐Ÿ˜†