*Twilight Members Introduction Briefly* - Page 12

Posted: 14 years ago
This is Mehreen.......
a doctor by profesion.........
totally crazy over twilight series........loved the books...........
all are very well written.......love each and every character.....
liked the twilight movie..........
but still to watch new moon...........

cheers........
love,
Mehreen
A Warm Welcome to Maham, Divya and Mehreen....i hope you guys really have fun over here...Hope to see you all soon !!!

Luv Alina
Originally posted by Alina Zaidi

A Warm Welcome to Maham, Divya and Mehreen....i hope you guys really have fun over here...Hope to see you all soon !!!

Luv Alina
hey thanx 4 tht dear😊
......Hellooooooooooooo Twi-Hards................πŸ€—

.......Im Yaz........im 21......from the uk currently studying psychology......and this is the first time im visiting the twilight forum.....now up until two  months ago I had heard of the twilights books but never cared enough to read them..............then my sister borrowed the first book from the library and i decided to take a peek to see what all the fuss was about......and *bam* i was hooked......πŸ˜ƒ.....and now can proudly say that i... ❀️ ...Twilight both the books and the movies......so far i have read the first three books and am now trying to get my hands on the fourth and final book.........and this week im going to watch the new moon movie.........yayyyyyyyyyy.........................

.......furthermore so many fans are either split into team edward or team jacobs............but personally I find it very difficult to pick a team because one week i'm all go team Edward and then the next week i switch to team jacob...........πŸ˜†....this week im in team Jacob..........becoz after a huge discussion with my cousins about love.......I realised that i did not believe in love at first sight but rather friendship that slowly developes into love............and that is symbolised by Jacob and Bella's relationship............plus i am mesmerised by Taylor's muscles.....😍.......so everytime i think about Jacob that's all i see.........

*thud........gone to Twi-reamland*       ........πŸ˜†........
Edited by yasu09 - 14 years ago
hey i think its a wonderful idea...
okay.. so im arushi from india and 16 years..
the most relaxing thing for me to do is to read a romantic novel or rather anything that is romantic !! :D
so well when i first picked up twilight i was like 'ahaan.. this sounds good' and i read it after a break up and well.. it was like i had fallen in love soo much with edward and emmett (yeah i have a something for emmett lol) that i forgot all about what was really happening with me.. and well thats one reasin i really love the twilight saga...

hmmmm... its nice to meet u guys. i met alina here whos a great girll and i love talking to her... so well thankgod for this twilight forum !!
and hannah is here too.. what fun !! hehehe

and well ill be loooking fwd to meet the rest of you !!

@Yaz: Hey Yaz welcome to the Twilight Forum !!!!!πŸ€—
I too think Taylor have a good body😳
Anyway hope to see you more !!!😊

@Arushi: Firstly welcome to the Twilight Forum.πŸ€—...I hope you are having a great time!!😊
oh...well thanks....I too enjoyed talking to you that day !! I know we should have such type of discussions daily !! And this is the topic which keeps me on saying and saying !!!!!! I can talk on Twilight saga without even taking a break !!!!!!
Hope to see you more !!

luv Alina
Hey Alina..........πŸ€—.....
thanx for the warm welcome.........πŸ˜ƒ..........