Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: iqbalkrocks

The names Suhaima, from Canada.....

m a huge twilight fan (ofcourse, thats why m posting!), but I dont think S. Meyers is that great of a writer..... she built amazing character sketches and an outstanding story, but her writing has several flaws.. probably could be the editing for all we know. I personally encountered a few grammatical errors, but that could be coz American grammar slightly differs.
All that said, m still a huge fan of twilight, have read the books countless times.
As expected my favourite character is Edward, because he is such a gentleman and so considerate, but at the same time there is some mystery to him and the occasional naughtiness!πŸ˜‰
I simply adore Robert Pattinson.... we coulnt have asked for a better Edward, and his naturalness just adds to his appeal.
I also think Kristen Stewart is gorgeous! Though she is not the Bella I expected, but now I dont want to see anyone else as Bella, coz her and Rob make a total E/B couple!

yeah i agree with youuu...
american grammer is slightly diff..even i pointed out some...
yea robz perfect as Edward..now no more changes....Krsten is ok-ish...shes pretty..i agree..but i dunt kno why..i feel she has  a lil attitude...so i've slighlty started detesting her..
mallika_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimy.10

HI SUHAIMA & NISHAT.....gud to noe all u guys....mallika....again i applaud u for dis gr8 idea.....
thanks....again....

yea we'll get to kno eachoda even bettaaaπŸ˜›
mallika_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mona18

πŸ˜† Here's my intro

Hey everyone! The name's Monalisa but PLS call me Mona πŸ˜† I'm 17 yrs and trust me, this age ROCKS!

Monaaa...This Age of yours is going to end soon..start counting!πŸ˜†
-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
okay here goes:

hi this  is maryam from pakistan..born on 26 june...like evryone else here i'm a huge twilight fan......i got to know bout it from i-f and then when i saw a friend had it i started the saga......i finished twilight in one night....and was soon done with the rest of the books as well.....i loved all the books...new moon was not so appealing and had a boring start for me coz tensions were there from the starting.....the only part i liked was the reunion in the end......and although jacob got on my nerves a lot through the rest of the books specially in BD because he thought renesme was his property  or something i still like him....i wont say i'm obsessed with edward coz that will be lying....but yeah he is one of those hot guys i like.....i dont visit this forum a lot but i am a huge twilight fan and i'm obsessed with the books.....the movie didnt really please me and did not rise to my expectations.....the book was much better.....the only scene i liked wasthe baseball game which was i think the high point of the movie......i really hope that new moon will be exciting.....the trailer is really exciting but then again twilight's trailer was also very exciting.....alll i can say is that twilight is not one of the movies i can watch a hundered times and not get bored....i mean i got bored the second time i watched it....rob though is another caseπŸ˜›..............ahhh i didnt know i had so much to say about twilight....
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mallika_14

Monaaa...This Age of yours is going to end soon..start counting!πŸ˜†

Run Mallika, run for your life

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mallika_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mona18

Run Mallika, run for your life

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahaha
come online on msn.
mallika_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maryam.U

okay here goes:

hi this  is maryam from pakistan..born on 26 june...like evryone else here i'm a huge twilight fan......i got to know bout it from i-f and then when i saw a friend had it i started the saga......i finished twilight in one night....and was soon done with the rest of the books as well.....i loved all the books...new moon was not so appealing and had a boring start for me coz tensions were there from the starting.....the only part i liked was the reunion in the end......and although jacob got on my nerves a lot through the rest of the books specially in BD because he thought renesme was his property  or something i still like him....i wont say i'm obsessed with edward coz that will be lying....but yeah he is one of those hot guys i like.....i dont visit this forum a lot but i am a huge twilight fan and i'm obsessed with the books.....the movie didnt really please me and did not rise to my expectations.....the book was much better.....the only scene i liked wasthe baseball game which was i think the high point of the movie......i really hope that new moon will be exciting.....the trailer is really exciting but then again twilight's trailer was also very exciting.....alll i can say is that twilight is not one of the movies i can watch a hundered times and not get bored....i mean i got bored the second time i watched it....rob though is another caseπŸ˜›..............ahhh i didnt know i had so much to say about twilight....

heyyyy maryammmm..
welcome welcome,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nimmy1010 thumbnail
hey guys....nice thread....i think dis is da most masti-cular topic....nice to noe u mona & maryam....

mona...i feell 18 is da best & worst age....
mallika_14 thumbnail
best i can understand.
But why worst?
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice thread

Hi, i'm Zaria- i'm born on 16th august and i'm 15 right now. I'm from England and am a student and absolutely love the twilight saga and the movie- i'm a huge fan of harry potter aswell. I mate of mine introduced me to twilight so i have her to thank.
I love Jasper hale and Jacob the most because their awesome charecters- Jakes really funny and jaspers the most normal from the lot of them.
I really like edward (who doesn't) and i think Robert did justice to the role- he's an awesome actor
I love alice and emmet aswell so yeah I love all the charecters.

I really hope new moon lives up to everyones expectations.