Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimmy1010 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: fly_chick

Me- i'm not much of a sports person but i do enjoy reading, shopping and chilling out with mates.
What about you- what are your hobbies.

me toh...i AM  a buk worm....i keep on reading the twilight saga....specially breaking dawn...usse pehle i was a harry potter fan....abhi bhi hoon....but den pehle jitna nahi....i actually watched hp4 again today aftanoon just c rob.....he was tooo tooo cute in dat...i mean in dat he was a boy...now he is more a man....u noe da difrence....thoda aur lamba...more matured.....sigh....our edward.....πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†if i dont hv any buks, i like to watch muvis...mostly action n animation....music...apna bollywood songs mainly....n i luuuvv going around my city...its a small place but i feel at home here dan in india....😊
i like shopping too...but i get sumthing gud only wen i go to a mall WITHOUT any intention of shopping.....jab bhi actual mein shopping karna hota hai toh kuch bhi nahi milta....πŸ˜†

Edited by nimy.10 - 14 years ago
mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nimy.10

me toh...i AM  a buk worm....i keep on reading the twilight saga....specially breaking dawn...usse pehle i was a harry potter fan....abhi bhi hoon....but den pehle jitna nahi....i actually watched hp4 again today aftanoon just c rob.....he was tooo tooo cute in dat...i mean in dat he was a boy...now he is more a man....u noe da difrence....thoda aur lamba...more matured.....sigh....our edward.....πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†if i dont hv any buks, i like to watch muvis...mostly action n animation....music...apna bollywood songs mainly....n i luuuvv going around my city...its a small place but i feel at home here dan in india....😊
i like shopping too...but i get sumthing gud only wen i go to a mall WITHOUT any intention of shopping.....jab bhi actual mein shopping karna hota hai toh kuch bhi nahi milta....πŸ˜†

Hahaha i so agree with youuu
i saw GOF yesterday tooo...Just to c my dreamy boyyyyπŸ˜†
and yeaa im still left with 100 pages of BD..Hmph!
I like Horror movies the most...pls temme sum horror movie namesssπŸ˜†
oorminair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi!! Im Oormi. Im 16 and from India. I am a major Twilight fan. Ive read all the books countless no of times. I watch the movie almost everyday. I have posters of Edward and Bella spread out in my room. I have a whole book consisting of twilight and new moon posters. I love Edward Cullen and Rob Patz😳 as well!!! Both of them are really cute!!!!!! I really am looking forward to the release of New MoonπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ!! I also like Taylor Launtner. I feel Jacob becomes too possesive and rude in the 3rd book😑, but he's still good. 

I really hope that i accidently run into one of them!!! Ill be the most thrilled!!!!!!
So, that's all about me. Also, everything about me is joined to the twilight saga! Im really happy to join india forums coz i dint know der was a twilight forum!!! Im really enjoying being a part of dis forum. So, thank you to the development team!πŸ‘

luv,
oorminair(die hard edward fan)πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
mallika_14 thumbnail
heyyy welcomeee oormii...
yea even m frm india..a die hard fan of edwrad and robb:P
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Halli Hallo!πŸ˜ƒ

I'm Mandy and I'm 18 at the moment, hehe. I just completed my 12th grade and my hols started today. Yiiiii.
I'm living in Germany and was born here too - I'm half Indian. But *ahem* I feel like I'm 99% Indian and not just 50%.πŸ˜†

Of course I love Twilight. Otherwise I wouldn't be here. I read all four books in german and I'm reading them in english now too.

The movie...um...I've seen 3 times till now.
I want my own Edward. And I luv Rob, he's damn hoxy!

Ummm ja, ab kya!? Oh ja, I can't wait for New Moon. It's going to be sad...but ja I think I'll love it.

Again to me...I'd like to move to India after one year. =)
Luv, Mandy.
nimmy1010 thumbnail
hi mandy & oormi...welcum....

mallika...hv u seen da grudge series....& ring 1 & 2....den der da ''saw'' muvis....njoy all dese
mallika_14 thumbnail
no i havent hun
bt ive heard they're too scary,nail biting..lol
im gonna wtchhhh
thankU hunnnn
sabrinaa. thumbnail
hey, I'm sabrina, 15, and i love jacob.
ILUVPREM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail