Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: mallika_14

welcomeee!
hope u hav funn

thank u so much
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm Krishna, 15, just finished 9th grade...starting 10th in the falllll.

My parents are from India... hmm I'm Gujju lol but I was born in the U.S. and I've lived [here] all my life...I live in PA [Pennyslvaniaa]

Hmm I love both Edward & Jacob, can't choose... I loved Jacob especially in New Moon =)

I'm currently reading Eclipse..yeaaaah I kinda procrastinate hahaha this summer I've been lazy and I need to read more and get to Breaking Dawn soooonn....

Anddd yeah that's pretty much itt. I'm pumped for the movie New Moon!
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh hello I'm Muneeza well I just discovered this forum.... absolutely love Edward Cullen he's one vamp one could let drink all the blood from one's body. Not to say I've watched the movie a couple of zillion times. Am waiting for the New Moon.
nimmy1010 thumbnail
hey pooja, krishna, & muneeza....
hop u all hv a nice time here....
mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey welcomee krishna and muneeza..
hope u have funn

mallika_14 thumbnail
Ok i dont want to offend any1 out here..
But i dont knoww im not liking kristen stewart rite nww...i mean as bella she is oki-sh...but in real.. i find her really weird...and i dont want rob and kris together?...i want to see rob with a decent girl unlike kristen,paris..Ugh!
what do you guys think?
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nimy and Mallika.... quite glad to see I'm not the only one in love with a vamp :) 
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi everyone im mehar im from australia im 17 yrs old and i absolutely love the twilight saga i have read all 4 books and im in love with edward cullen/robert pattinson i have seen the movie countless times and i cannot wait for new moon oh and did i mention that i absolutely love edward cullen/robert pattinson lol and if you couldnt tell by now than let me tell you that im team edward lol

love
mehar
mallika_14 thumbnail
heyy welcomee mehar

have funn
TwilightLovee. thumbnail
wow so many fans! 😆
i think i know who the biggest edward/rob fans are😆
but, i swear hardly anyone likes Bella?😆 who is the main charactr😆😆 and i can't seem to make my mind up about who is the biggest Jacob fan, all the Jacob fans are expressing their love for him very vaguely (no offence of course😳) 😆

Mallika, your not the only one quite a few people in my class arn't very fond of Kristen😆 I personally think that she's the perfect Bella and she's a great person to, but i think she could act better and she could stop stuttering so much😆

I LOVEEEE TWILIGGGHTTT SOO MUCH.
😆