*Twilight Members Introduction Briefly* - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
^^^ No wonder you renamed yourself TwilightLoveee :P πŸ˜†

I have to say that yes, Kristen IS pretty, but I can't stand her acting or her attitude -.-
Originally posted by mallika_14

:)Edward Cullen*sigh*

Now do I second that or what ... sigh.. sigh!!!

Welcome Meher.
Welcome Meher

Twilightlovee- i'm a huge Jacob fan- love him loads- he's funny, lively and fun to be around and i love Jasper  aswell so i think I'm  one of the people who's in love with a werewolf and a vampire. I do like Edward and i think Bella's ok but she's not my favourite. I like Alice loads better.
^^ I can never tell myself whether I love Bella or not. I like her coz of her simplicity, yet when it comes to her and Jake, I get all confused. No offence meant btw 😳
Oh!
I'm not aloneee..πŸ˜ƒ..
Many ppl  detest kris...i hate her attitude..and her present  hair espπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....
I'm surprised=O
hey every1, nice topic

I'm Parmjit. I love edward.

I agree fly-chick I love alice more than bella, I wish they had shown in the film at the end how james was the one who bit alice.

Welcome Parmjit

Mona- i agree when it comes to Bella and Jake- i get confused if i like her or not- i love Jake but i'm glad he didn't end up with Bella because i feel she doesn't deserve him or Edward for that matter, because by falling in love with Jake she's hurt him and her love for Edward.

I wish they had shown in the film at the end how james was the one who bit alice.

i agree!
welcum parmjit  & MEHER...

hey guys...srsly....im not a big fan of bella mayb coz i saw da muvi 1st....n kris as bella....toh wenever i read da buks i c her face in frnt of me.....n since i dont like kris so much, i dont like bella dat much either....though its not bella's fault...

frankly speaking ever since i read da buks, i felt kris dint potray bella well enuf or dint do justice to da character...i mean rob has actually DEFINED edward...it was like da character was ritten for only rob....

her hair stands like a haystack....n she stutters a lot ...specially in interviews...n personally i feel fame has got to her head....
Originally posted by mallika_14

I wish they had shown in the film at the end how james was the one who bit alice.

i agree!

but it wasnt james hu bit alice....it was another vampire hu created alice...b4 james had da opportunity to bite her....😊