Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

opps nimy that was me who said james bit, i meant to say how james was involved in her being changed into a vampire

I agree guys when I read the book I got really annoyed at bella because it was like she was stringing both jacob and edward along and hurting both them as she couldn't figure out who she loved

I don't think she deserved them aswell Zaria

ps thanks 4 the warm welcome guys

nimmy1010 thumbnail
sigma....my point is bella is a gud character...n steph has written it reallly weelll....but da thing is kris makes it luks like she doesnt deserve some1 like edward or jacob.....

bella herself goes thru da guilts & other feelings for hurting EDWARD N JACOB....but da way kris acts it out....umm....it turns ff my feelings or attachment to bella
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I so agree Bella is supposed to be this lovely innocent girl clumsy too but this Kirsten hardly looked innocent. She totally ruined the scene in the New Moon trailer when she tells Edward "Kiss me!" excuse me that guy is not your slave. Pattinson does a much better job than her I do hope with further sequels she'll read the character and hopefully try to be it.
nimmy1010 thumbnail
yup...i HATED kris in dat ''kiss me'' scene...i agree bella did ask edward to kiss her in da buk....but its wasnt supposed to b like dis....
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya Fellows !!!

I m Alina....17yrs old....lives in Pakistan....and is the students of class 12......studying Pre-Medical.
Like you all I m also obsessed with the Twilight Saga and its Characters....especially Edward Cullen. I've became Twilight's fan when movie was about to release, so to watch it, a read Twilight and since that day I' ve become a total freak of Twilight.
After that on my birthday my brother gifted me Twilight Saga, actually he gifted me New Moon n Breaking Dawn, no Eclipse....as still now too there is the Shortage of Eclipse in my city. So I haven't read Eclipse yet . But I couldn't controlled myself to read to breaking Dawn.....so after waiting for a month and when I didn't got any copy of Eclipse I started reading it. And now for the second time I have completed it. I've also read Mid-night Sun, about 4 times.....And I just loved it. I hope S.Meyer should start writing it again and even all the Saga from the Edward's perspective.
I'm in love with Edward.....and like you all, I too believe that Edward is every girl's dream !!!!!!! I do loved Jacob in New Moon but in Twilight I didn't liked him at all.
I hope I could get more time here to interact with you all. Keep Rocking guys!!!!

luv Alina

nimmy1010 thumbnail
hey alina.....eclipse wasnt available wer i live either....had to get it frm india....

welcum to da forum.....trust me....u r gona love it here!!!!
-Alina- thumbnail
Hey Nimmy thanks for the welcome....I know I'm going to enjoy !!!!!

Well Nimmy you know what I think Eclipse is not in my luck....actually My mom n sis went to buy few books and when they return they told me that there was Eclipse at the store and when I asked them why they didn't brought it for me so they told me that they were confused between Breaking Dawn n Eclipse so when they went again to buy it, it was sold !!!! Same incident happen with my cousin too...she was also confused about Breaking Dawn and Eclipse !!!! So I guess its not in my luck to read it !!!!!

Anyway I'm way too excited to see New Moon !!!! Anyone knows when its releasing????

luv Alina

MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^^ Hey there! I know the feeling. It was veryyy hard for me to get a copy of Eclipse. I had Twilight, NM and BD at first but Eclipse was very hard to find :( But don't worry, just keep searching everyday, who knows ur luck may shine soon 😆

And yes, NM is releasing officially on 20th Nov 2009.
Don't know about the other countries, but I know where im staying its releasing on 3rd Dec 2009. So late -.-

And btw, welcome to the forum :)
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimy.10

yup...i HATED kris in dat ''kiss me'' scene...i agree bella did ask edward to kiss her in da buk....but its wasnt supposed to b like dis....

Nimmy! I so agree with you! I just HATED the way Kristen asked saying ''kiss me''!!!!! I mean what's with the eyebrow rising??????? It was just so HORNY!!!!!!!! 😡 
-Alina- thumbnail
Hey Mona(I guess that's your name)

Thank you so much for giving me some hope......now I will again start to search for it...like you said, I might get lucky !!!!!!
I hope NM releases soon in my country too !!!!

Anyway I have seen its promo and after watching it I really have become damn excited to watch Jacob as a werewolf  !!!!!

luv Alina