Shiv Pandit and F.I.R

fizzles thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello to all.

I've been a fan of F.I.R since it first aired and it instantly became one of my favourite comedy shows. It was something different, fresh and entertaining. However, ever since Shiv Pandit left the show, I think F.I.R has lost its charm.
I really miss the chemistry between Miss Chautala and her Makkan Singh. Thier scenes were always super hilarious and I miss their antics. Also, Gulgule's interaction with Makkan SIngh and Gopi's " Daddy ji" comments are also missed. Chautala, Makkan Singh, Gulgule and Gopi, in my opinion, were the awesome foursome of the show.
And I'm also finding Ali Asgar's role highly irritating. For starters, he doesn't look like a chief inspector. Secondly, he doesn't have any chemistry with Kavita Kaushik. And thirdly, it was more fun watching Chautala chase Makkan Singh, rather than ALI Asgar's character going after Miss Chautala. Ali Asgar is good at comedy but in this show, he looks out of place. He's done so much comedy now, it seems like he is losing his touch.

How I wish Shiv Pandit came back. He looked great in uniform, was so stupid...yet cute! And his arguments, sweet moments and general interaction with Miss Chautala were highlights of the show. I know it's only a comedy show, but to totally write out one of them main characters of the show, just seems really strange.  I miss the old F.I.R  that's why I only watch the re-runs. Those epis were the best.

Does anyone else agree...or am I alone here?! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Fizzles i am F.I.R fan also and like u i am huge fan of Kavita and Shiv jodi ... Chemistry is missing so much.... I will not say that Ali is not doing hard work but it only in my view i dont like his chemistry with Kavita... Or i can say shiv and Kavita chemistry is unforgetable...

Shiv is busy with his film Which is comming in 2009 as far as i know... So lets hope after his film he come back?? I really wish to watch their rocking chemistry once again

These days i am enjoying old episode of Chander mukki and Makkan singh😳 Mon to thus

.Rabi. thumbnail

Wellcome to the F.I.R  forum Fizzles

fizzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_rabi

Fizzles i am F.I.R fan also and like u i am huge fan of Kavita and Shiv jodi ... Chemistry is missing so much.... I will not say that Ali is not doing hard work but it only in my view i dont like his chemistry with Kavita... Or i can say shiv and Kavita chemistry is unforgetable...

Shiv is busy with his film Which is comming in 2009 as far as i know... So lets hope after his film he come back?? I really wish to watch their rocking chemistry once again

These days i am enjoying old episode of Chander mukki and Makkan singh😳 Mon to thus

Thank you for replying 😃  It's nice to see a fellow-member that is also a fan of the Kavita-Shiv jodi. And I agree with your comments. Ali Asgar is trying but as you mentioned, chemistry is missing. He does not look good with Kavita and he doesn't have the same presence that Shiv had. Yeah, I heard about his film. All the best to him. But I also hope that he comes back once he shoots for it. That would be great. But these days, it's dull. If he comes back, Miss Chautala can drive him crazy again with Gulgule's ideas...or shall I say her ideas...😆 And just like you, I'm also enjoying the old episodes....so we have a lot in common!! Once again, thanx for replying and thanx for the warm welcome.

Oh, just to add, I love your Shiv siggy. His film is called Leelai, right? Awww, I miss that wonderful smile of his!! I'm trying to get a Chautala-Makkan Singh siggy. But since I'm hopeless at it, I think I'll have to request for one!!
Edited by fizzles - 14 years ago
.Rabi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: fizzles

Thank you for replying 😃  It's nice to see a fellow-member that is also a fan of the Kavita-Shiv jodi. And I agree with your comments. Ali Asgar is trying but as you mentioned, chemistry is missing. He does not look good with Kavita and he doesn't have the same presence that Shiv had. Yeah, I heard about his film. All the best to him. But I also hope that he comes back once he shoots for it. That would be great. But these days, it's dull. If he comes back, Miss Chautala can drive him crazy again with Gulgule's ideas...or shall I say her ideas...😆 And just like you, I'm also enjoying the old episodes....so we have a lot in common!! Once again, thanx for replying and thanx for the warm welcome.

Oh, just to add, I love your Shiv siggy. His film is called Leelai, right? Awww, I miss that wonderful smile of his!! I'm trying to get a Chautala-Makkan Singh siggy. But since I'm hopeless at it, I think I'll have to request for one!!

1st of all i am very sorry fizzles for reply here late... actully these days am busy with my exams😊 I am glad that u like my creation and shiv looking rocking in leelai.... and as u said i was searching for kavita and shiv pics but unfortunatly i didnt get any of their pics... and if somewhere i found their pic then it was not clear.....

After my exams i will make more siggies and then surely make some kavita shiv siggies😊 U know like u i love to watch F.I.R from starting and i was always in search of F.I.R forum and thanks to Mods for finally making F.I.R forum so here we can discuss our fav actors and jodi😊

If shiv film will release this year then there are some chance to see him back in F.I.R with gulgulay idea😳😃I like the way he speak with..... Their chemistry were mind blowing...

Do  u know is shiv did any other serial before F.I.R?? 😊
sweet_nyonica thumbnail
i also miss him very much.........loved his chemistry with kavita kaushik