Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepika.31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yeah liked the episode ...
but would enjoy the Navaratri episode even more as it is Daya's fav. festival plus Kerry so there has to dhamaal & masti garunteed ...
and Popatlal will try and flirt with Kerry , Daya and Jeethalal will probably b more together like last year on Diwali i think it was it ...

Daya " meri choli ki dori bandhoge aap ? "
Jeetha : "Jaroor"
(He begins to tie it like a shoe lace)
Daya : "Choli ki dori bandh rahe ho ya joote ki dori , jara thik se bandho na jaise Bagbaan mein Amitabh ne Hema Malini ki bandhi thi waise "

ROFL !!! tht was like extremely funny !
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Omg last year garba was hilarious!!
I hope it is more funny this year, it is soo funny how popatlal flirts with Kerry awww 😆
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pisces25

Omg last year garba was hilarious!!
I hope it is more funny this year, it is soo funny how popatlal flirts with Kerry awww 😆

I know devanshi last years garba were too good.... i m sure they will do something more special this year too..... i love when Daya and Jetha dance together.... they have such a uniq style.... looking forward to the eppi man.....

and welcome to TMKOC... HKM_1267.....🤗 pls be active and we'll have lodzzz of fun......😃 (sorry dont know ur name 😳)
Deepika.31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hahahaaa ... its fine Binie i understand ...

U were not there when i asked to join the TMKOC forum ...
i know of u as an  active member of the forum as Ishan described u as ....  I enjoy TMKOC as much as u do ... So there is no question of me not participating lolz hahahaa ....

BTW : My name is Deepika or Deepu
binie thumbnail

wow.... good to know about u Deepu.....

28/09/09

Popat ka dil to gaya hai hath se..... he is so much impressed by Kerry.... and he said he likes Kerry to the women party even 😲...... jinke mooh main koi baat nahi tikti unko hi bata diya..... ab aayega maza..... par it was really funny the way he is trying to impress kerry..... and from today onwards they will start Garba.... wowow..... we have waited for this time from so long man...... pls do enough justice to it....!!!! waise hoga to sahi hi kuch naya.... but overall good eppi......😊
pisces25 thumbnail
😆 Daya's Veera is here Sunder and he seems to be liking Kerry as well oh the hilarious drama that will happen between Sunder and Popatlal.

@ Binie i know i can't wait for the Garba, i loved last year's i hope this years is even better can't wait!!

binie thumbnail
yaa davenashi daya's veera is here.....toh Kerry got a choice... Mr Parrot or Mr Handsome.....😆

29/09/09

Good Eppisode.... As Jethalal said sundar aaye aur mujhe chuna na lagaye ye to ho hi nahi sakta.... toh he made Jethalal to pay for his taxi..... and now he is encouraging Daya to go to Ahemdabad.... and seems like Daya is going by plan.... Convo beetween Miss Mango and Mr Handsome was good.... and tapu ka clearfication on Mr Handsome was really funny.....😆 so from today they will start Garba.... hurrrayyyyy.... cant wait man.!!!!!!!
binie thumbnail
30/09/09

Gokuldham ki Mahila party are going to spend first navaratri in Ahemdabad.....wow... sounds great... the way they shown Ahemdabad was really good.... like ppl are eating fafda jalebi and khaman... hayee.... kyaa baat hai.... shoot was done very well......👏

and back to Gada Electronics.... Natukaka was wearing Dandiya clothes in the morning.....😆 the way that guy got angry on Jethalal was so obvious.... and bechara jetha galti kare sundar and log gali de use.... poor him.....😭 but overall good eppisode......😛
pisces25 thumbnail
OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE WHAT"S YOUR RASHEE????????
GUESS WHO IS IN IT ???
GUESS
GUESS

OK FINE I WILL TELL YOU OUR VERY OWN JETHA ( DILIP JOSHI)

😃 if i can i will find the video!!!

binie thumbnail
yaa devanshi jetha is in WYR... i have seen him in promo.....looking forward to movie man....!!!!

01/10/09

Good eppisode.... The way all guys are searching there wives was quite good... and the way anjali has said that they are not coming back tonight.... everyone was like what.....specialy popat..... bechara abhi to line marne ke period main hai but still he is missing love of his life like this......😲 and the way they have shown these guys in Auto was quite funny... jethalal wont miss chance to trouble Aiyer.... bechare ko aage bithaya and then said ke Autowala thak gaya ho to Aiyer ko de do... and bechara bola ke use Auto chalani nahi aati... toh sab ke samne "to tumhe aata kyaa hai....😆" bechara Aiyer..... but it was really funny.... even back to GK Society was quite fun... bachho ko khane main salad and soup.... the way kids were doing bahanas to not eat those things was quite funny.... but overall good eppi...... looking forward to monday..... finaly garba will start from monday after one week of Dashera......😭