~*Daily Episode Discussion and Chat Corner*~ - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks... I just love this show.........................this is the best show of all show right now........I love Daya Bhabhi................You wont believe my 10 months old son start to laugh when he see Daya bhabhi laugh..................

Originally posted by sadhna1

Thanks... I just love this show.........................this is the best show of all show right now........I love Daya Bhabhi................You wont believe my 10 months old son start to laugh when he see Daya bhabhi laugh..................

Welcome to this forum!!

I love this show as well, especially Daya she's the best, but everyone in Gokuldham society is also very funny.
hi guys I want to join u....

I simply love tarak metha ka uc

I even love d repeats which comes on fridays n sundays
Originally posted by sadhna1

Yeah even my family starts laughing at Daya's funny antics !!! I must say she is one of the PILLARs of the show !!! 😊

Originally posted by fanatic 21

hi guys I want to join u....

I simply love tarak metha ka uc

I even love d repeats which comes on fridays n sundays

ofcourse u r most welcome !!! 😊 Even i love to watch the repeats especially of the old episodes just to chrish some old funny moments !!! 😊

BTW Wats ur name ??

🤗 WELCOME TO THE TMKOC FORUM !!! 🤗
Originally posted by bmtdluver

can i join?

ofcourse you can !!!!

😊 WELCOME TO TMKOC forum !!! 😊
Originally posted by ishan.k

ofcourse you can !!!!

😊 WELCOME TO TMKOC forum !!! 😊
thnx
doesn't daia(not sure how you spell it) just crack you up?? specially when they were playing antakshari
Hey bmtdluver Welcome!!
😆 Daya cracks me up everytime,even when they were playing antakshari.
Originally posted by pisces25

Hey bmtdluver Welcome!!
😆 Daya cracks me up everytime,even when they were playing antakshari.
thnx......do you have sab?? cuz i dont.i can only watch it when i go to my grandpa's, so i missed out on todays. it sounded good though. dancin in the rain