~*Daily Episode Discussion and Chat Corner*~ - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by ishan.k

oh thats sad !!!

btw are u a regular follower of TMKOC ??

and yeah i hope that u keep visiting the forum everyday. Here u will find in lots of friends and news related to TMKOC !!! 😊

Yeah i am regular viewer of TMKOC because i really like jethalal's character and i love babita LOL😉

And my entire family also watch this show everyday.

Edited by Divyesh-tech - 14 years ago
Wow thats great !!!

even my family loves to watch this show.

Hope to see u more in TMKOC forum !!! 😊

Hey guys how you doing, i loved today's episode 😆 it was funny and a little sad but really nice. Oh how i wish TMKOC comes on friday's i will have to wait till monday to see the next episode, but the repeats are great though. My family loves this show as well.
btw Welcome Divyesh-tech.😃
Edited by pisces25 - 14 years ago
I think its only 2 or 3 days since Jethalal is missing  in the show. But his presence is strongly missed in the show. I hope he comes back soon !!!
yeah.................but the show is doing well..the matki is soo high up!
Yeah it was really very high. Missed a few epis since i was out of station !!! I hope someone must have broken the matki !!!
i dont know......i cant watch tmkoc anymore..............when i saw it yesterday, three groups came, but no one could break it
Why cant u watch TMKOC anymore ???
24/08/09

loved the whole eppisode...... love that new Parsi (new year 😉) song 😊 👏..... but still missed Jethalal..... pls come back soon Jetha ji.... we are missing you!!!!!!! 😭
Yeah the pateti celebrations were nice . Also the Ganesh chaturthi celebration was nice. Hope to see Jethalal back on the show soon !!!