~*Daily Episode Discussion and Chat Corner*~ - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
😆 JeDa sounds nice ishan
thanks Devanshi !!! 😆
I didnt know that U guys had a nickname already... yeah JeDasounds good....

Hey vishlesha do you have any other suggestiong for daya and jetha please share
01/09/09

Lovely Eppisode again..... Daya ka Jethaji ko yaad karna was so touching... i was feeling like someone very close to me is not with me 😭..... but really great job Disha..... u rocks girlie.... 👏..And today would be Hasya Kavi Sammelan..... kuch purani yaadain taza hui in last night's eppisode...... Jetha's poem was for Babita and winner from my side was daya.....

AAP MERE DIL MAIN KUCH AISE SAMAYE.....

JAISE BAJRE KE KHET MAIN SANDH GHUS AAYE..... 😆

and even today's fresh poem was coool to.... its going to be fun watching today's eppisode...... looking forward to it......😊

02/09/09

I was bit dispointed with today's eppisode... it wasnt as great as I thought....although i love Rajma(Mr & Mrs Hathi)'s kavita... specialy Komal's one was great about food..... but RORO was okok.... TAYER  was also okok.... nothing special.... even Daya's kavita was quite good but still not as good as last year like Bajre ke Khet main Sandh 😆 woh wala maza nahi aaya.....but now i m really waiting for Jetha's kavita by phone..... it must be something which would be great.....

and I heard that Jetha would be back on Ganesh Visarjan Day.... i m really looking forward for that eppisode...... when Jethaji would be back with a bang......😃
hehehehehe yeah i agree, the episode wasnt that gr8 !!!

But i expect JEtha's entry to be grand. And acc. to the latest promo it does seem that the entry is gong to be in a grand way !!!

i can't wait for Jetha's entry
oh my god....guys seen the new promo....Jetha is coming back on the track of K3G..... jetha ji bane SRK 😉..... wowowowowowowowow..... new promo rocked......amazing........hayee i m so happy...... Daya jitni hi khusi mujhe bhi ho rahi hai..... he is going to be backkkkk.....😃 👏

Friday's episode was good..... it was like a reminder for us.... and guys did u notice.... how TAPU looked before.... kitna bada ho gaya na woh bachha hamare samne hi.... aur pata bhi na chala even same goes with sonu and other kids too..... 😊
I know Binie the  kids look so big now, I haven't seen the new promo though i bet his entry will be grand and can't wait!!!