Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: bmtdluver

thanks.....hadn't been able to see epis

btw, just wondering, i had seen this show once where champak kaka was in jail........can u tell me what happened? cuz he was taken for like a chor........and then reporter comes.and then i never got to see what happened next

Ya me neither i once saw the repeat on t.v but didn't get to see the whole episode,hmm i don't know ..
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆 Binie i loved yesterday's episodes

Oh ya and i also love all your short updates/ reviews very fun to read

Thanks
[/QUOTE]

thats so sweet of u devanshi.... but i thought this thread is for discussion but looks like no one is interested in it... mere sivay 😳.... par that was really sweet of u to say that.... thank u babes.....🤗😃
Edited by binie - 14 years ago
pisces25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: binie

Thanks

thats so sweet of u devanshi.... but i thought this thread is for discussion but looks like no one is interested in it... mere sivay 😳.... par that was really sweet of u to say that.... thank u babes.....🤗😃
[/QUOTE]

No problem Binie,😛 i know our episode discussion thread is very quite and not much happening in here it okay we can still discuss about episodes
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks

[/QUOTE]

Binie I am ofcourse interested in discussion. But my exams have started so I wont get time atleast till september end !!! But seriously even i enjoy ur short updates because now a days i miss TMKOC sometimes. So ur updates really help !!! ðŸ˜ƒ

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pisces25

Ya me neither i once saw the repeat on t.v but didn't get to see the whole episode,hmm i don't know ..

it looked soo funny though
binie thumbnail
thanks bro.... i know u and devanshi are Jaan of this forum......😃

14/09/09

Jethaji's gift are awasum.... Iyyer ke liye khali dabba with fantastic packing 😆....Mr and Mrs Roshan ke liye unke faviourites..... Bhide ke liye WIG....... wowowowowowow...... and for all kids video games...... and finally they played garba..... good eppisode.......😊
pisces25 thumbnail
Omg in yesterday's episode i loved Bhide wig wow he looked soo........😆 i felt bad for iyyer poor thing didn't get a gift, i loved daya and jetha's garba.

aww binie you are also a jaan of this forum 😃
binie thumbnail
yaa devanshi... poor Iyyer..... par itna toh chalta hai.....😉 Babita ke liye kuch bhi....... 😉

15/09/09

Very good episode........ Jethaji ko JETLE hua tha.... hahaha.. thats damm funny..... his and Daya's convo when he woke up was quite funny.... when daya said aapki english is definately better then mine..... it was damm funny.... and kaise unka popat hua tha in front of Babita ji.... and then khichdi thing.... hahaha.... suru ho gaya daya ka unko balcony se pareshan karna...... and then Bhide ka convo with him.... wowowowowow.... abhi bahot London London ho raha hai..... but it was damm funny the way he told off BHIDE....... without any plan...... 😆 but really good eppisode......
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thanks bro.... i know u and devanshi are Jaan of this forum......😃

14/09/09

Jethaji's gift are awasum.... Iyyer ke liye khali dabba with fantastic packing 😆....Mr and Mrs Roshan ke liye unke faviourites..... Bhide ke liye WIG.......lolz!! thanks for update! wowowowowowow...... and for all kids video games...... and finally they played garba..... good eppisode.......😊

pisces25 thumbnail

Hey guys loved today's episode with Kerry and Daya getting all jealous 😆 oh and i loved Daya's garba very fun i need to take lessons from her,😆 oh yes and i loved popatlal's english wah wah!!! I can't wait for tommorow episode.