Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Yeah and especially I loved Roshan's dialogue too !!

Yaha he haathi hai , popat hai par ab tak koi gadha nahi hai !!! 😆 😆 😆 That was really hilarious !!!

binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
16/09/09

hehe... so true devanshi,..... Daya is getting jelous... with kery.....and u want to learn from Daya then u can go to GadA Electronics.... buy something more then 10000 Rs.... and u can learn for free.... 😉 hehehe.... and yaa so true Ishan i love the dialogue too.... Hathi hai Popat hai par Gadha nahi hai 😆 🤣.....bechara popatlal....😆 popat's reactions were awasum too.... and uska dil to le gai Keri.... i would love too see what would be next from Daya.... she looked worried..... she might smell something fishy going on between kerry and Gadha.... hahaha... aaj to Jethalal ki band bajegi 😉....... even one more thing was good.... when he gave gift to natukaka and he said isse main kyaa hai 50 gram petha 😆..... baap re he thought ke Jehtalal London se unke liye Petha laye hai..... lolzzz........ its going to be fun watching today's eppi......😃 

binie thumbnail
18/09/09

Jethalal ki baj gai Band!!!!!!! 😉 😃  Ab women power of Gokuldham wont leave him.... bechara jethalal.... and they even called their hubbys for moral support aswell...... bechara Jethaji..... aaj toh gaye kaam se... ghar aayenge tab pahele bapuji ki dant without reason 😕 and then attack of this women gang..... 😭 but i m sure jab unki band baj rahi hogi tab bhi woh dusro ki band bajayenge like BHIDE and Iyyer 😉 😆..... so it would be fun watching monday's eppi now...... 😊
Ishan. thumbnail
yeah binie, JEthalal would be shocked to know that Daya was talking about Kerry not Kairi !!! It would be really fun to watch Monday's episode !!! 😆 😆
Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago
binie thumbnail
22/09/09

Sare Gokuldham vasi o ne Jethaji par sak kiya.... so sad.... even Babita ji ne bhi.... the best scene was when jetha said bapuji isse umar main bhi kerry ko kaise dekhte hai.... poor bapuji..... lollzzzzz..... it was damm funny..... Kerry ek baar  aati hai sal main and khane main kyaa maza aata hia.....😉 😆.... then when all misunderstanding was clear and those guys and ladies were downstaires and jethaji ne kyaa loook diya..... bechare sare..... and best diologue was "Cancel wali Champali...." 😆 and at that time popat jo bhaga hai it was damm funny.... and in upcoming eppi main bari hai daya ki.....😉 but was a eppisode.... it was really good......😃👏
Ishan. thumbnail
YEah the episode was really nice. When JEtha said Babuji ko kairi ko dekhte hi mooh mein paani aa jata hai !!! That was a very hilarious scene. Also when babuji asks Jetha " Tera Kerry ke saath kya rishta hai ??? " The sound effects were awesome !!! 😆 😆 😆
binie thumbnail
23/09/09

wow... fantabulous...... what an eppisode man..... after such a long time we have this kind of eppisode... and specialy after last break it was damm funny.... jetha ji ko raste par baal katvane bethana pada.... then first of all Babita ji se bache.... and then GOLI.... man the way that scene was done i cant stop laughing.... i felt like i m in that situation and feel so sorry..... but the way the whole thing made it deserve.....👏 my situation was same as Tarak Maheta in the end... cant stop laughing...... greattttt job..... dont u guys loved last night's eppisode..... i loved JETHA's each expression...... wow......👏😃
binie thumbnail
24/09/09

Good Eppi... waise to OKOK tha par becoz of one liner of Jethe makes me laugh.... "Jab Aiyer kaheta Kerry ko VADAKKAM.... and Jetha said ye log vada khate hai thats why Vadakkam.....😆... no its not against any culture and any community par woh Aiyer bola toh Jethaji ye chance kaise jane de sakte hia.... then the visit of Kerry to each of their places was good..... and DAAL DHOKLI thing was too good.... Daal matlab indian curry usme dhokli dal ne ka... toh DAAL DHOKLI......😆 over all good eppisode....

arre yaaro navaratri ka aaj 6th Day hai and Gokuldham main kuch ho hi nahi raha.... lagta hia Dashere ke baad navratri celebrations start honge..... so sad......😭 i hope they will use ths occation properly......😊
Ishan. thumbnail
yeah even i hope that they show garba atleast on monday coz its the last day 😔

btw i really enjoyed yesterday's episode !!! 😆

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ya i hope they show a Garba special as well..
So talking about garba do you guys do garba???