Uravugal Update &DiscussionsJun 22 - 26

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Some tech probs in pasting this episode in ther same window.......so I am using one of my old posting window to paste todays updates......

Friday, June 26, Episode 20

πŸ‘πŸ‘Excellent acting by Sree ( the last scene when he cries out his heart to Annamalai) πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ranjani and Krish are still in the rice mill. Krish asks Ranjani," akka...yuou only told me that I need a companion so I should mary and I did listen to you but now this Gayatri left me and gone...what will I do akka....I think I have started loving so much and I feel some heaviness in my heart akka...illa akka...I can not come to the house as I can not face anyone there....akka.Azhakesan apa always asks me whether this rice mill is my wife since I am always here.....working...now I am telling you akka...yes this rice mill  is my podaatti ...I will live and be here only akka...you please go home" Ranjani after pleading him to come home with her leaves from ther helplessly alone leaving Krish alone. After she leaves Krish jumps on the rice bag stacks and sits there.....

In gaytri house, her mom Raji is looking for her in her room and finally she finds Gayatri standing in the balcony and staring at the garden plants. Raji comes there looking worried and starts talking to Gayatri," We have to think twice and take any decision...if we take decision in a haste this is what will happen...the other day when we received that annonymous letter about Mugunthan we should have totally avoided that family's connection ...instead your dad made another wrong decision that annanukku badil Thambi will be your maapillai nu.....I knew it that time itself...."

Gayatri stops her and asks," then why didn't you tell that time itself amma?"

Raji sarcastically answers her," mm..in .which matter you and your dad would listen to me ...you both will behave as if you both only know everything and others are fools...if at all I tell my opinion ...you both will start teasing me.....amma dee...I have to talk now...since I am so much worried and concerned about my daughters life dee...there is saying " padichavaan Paatai keduthaan ezhuthinavan ettai keduthaan....nu..in this matter that has become very true...both father and daughter were running behind all the books...look now what happend to your life?"

Gayatri becomes angry and asks," so...are you tellin me that I have to go and live with those people who cheated me?" Raji cries and replies," Illadee..at least from now you should be disappointed with your life....what ever eductaion you have...you are that man's wife...and you have to obey him and be with him dee....he may be uneducated or even without any good character...but still as our elders had said "Kallanaalum Kanavar...nu adangithaan poganum ma"

Gayatri stops her and replies," amma podum, stop your old panjaangam ..like this only in this society women are made to feel as slaves and it is hard for them to come out of their nutshell...Kallaanaalum Kanavanaa?...mmm...the whole men gang up together and made this slogan so that the innocent women will be their slaves for ever...can you tell any of these men to tell this new slogan " mannaanaalum Manivi..." and let them lead a normal life with this in their mind?"

Raji gets furious and scrams at her," Thimiru....intha thimiruthaandee  I do not like in you...that is why you have left your husband and have come here that too within a week" Gayatri answers," This is not called "Thimiru amma...but thannambikai"...if  every woman has this self confidence...this men will be under their feet for ever" Raji comes strong now," mmmm go ontalking about these useless things only...yei try to understand me dee...just sit and think what oters will talk about our family.....Just within a week you have left your husband and they may even compare our Suda with you...telling that she may be also like her akka......just think about all this?"

Gayatri asks whether she is worried about her or suda. Raji replies," Of course I am worried about you dee but I also scared about Suda's life too...you better think about all what I just told you and take a good decision...if you decide to live with your uneducated husband this whole society will praise you and admire you...on the hand if you decide not to then the same society will name you as a "vaazhaa Vetti",,,so Gayatri please dont be hasty...just think and take a good decision" She goes inside leaving confused Gayatri to think.

Ranjani is announcing to every one about Gaytri. She tells Azhagesan," appa as soon as Gayatri cqame to know that krishnan is not educated she left this house" Azhagesan is shocked and Annamalai who just steps in also happens to hear this and he is shaken hearing this. Ranjani asks what to do next. Evryone looks worried and Mugunthan tells," che..that girl made so much confussion like this? hearing this even I can not take it...that is why I took permission and came home... what about our poor Krishnana....we have to do panchaayaatu only for this matter"

Rangani tells about Krish going to Gayatri's house and still she refused to come with him. Visalaakshi tells," That girl was so quiet and I can  not beleive she behaved like this?" Hearing this Senthil, where she was good? she never respected others here...since day one she behaved bad?" Gowri tells her opinion that the fault is with them since none of them Made gayatri aware of the real truth. At this point Chitra very politely tells," I am sorry to interfere when you elders discuss this matter...but I wiould liek to tell that Gayatri may be short tempered but she is a nice girl. We have to handle this sensitive matter very carefully" Ranjani tells taht Krish is all shattered and he cries like ababy.

At this point Annamali comes there and Ranjani was about to repeat the whole thing but he stops and tells," I have been hearing all ...as Chitra told we have to tackle this matter carefully...let me tell everyone here...please see that this news will never reach PArvathy's ears...if so then she will die and ofcourse I will also follow her so please be careful in this matter. Evryone feels bad to ear this and Ranjani comes forward and tells," sari appa....one more thing our Krihnan is sitting in the rice mill and refusing to come home I tried to cosole him appa but no use.....so.."

Am immediately asks Az to go to the mill and bring Krihna back hom. But Ranjani insists," appa....please...what so ever who ever oes and consoles him he will not take it appa...but if you go to him hee will really be happy and will feel also adikaara kaithaan anaikkum  nu....please appa you go and bring him" Am agrees to do that and leaves from there.

Am comes to the rice mill and looks for Krishanan and finds him sitting on the rice bag stacks. Am goes and stares at him ...but Krishnan does not notice anything at all as he is crying still....and Am goes to him touches him with so much paasam ... Seeing him immeidately Krishnana jumps down and tries to wipe off his tears. AM asks him what happend. Krish quickly answers," athu vandu.....kannule some thoosi...pattu.....athu...nellu...." He can not hold anymore and bursts out crying like a baby...seeing this Am becomes heart broken too but he tries his best to control his feelings. Krish tells," appa....Ga...Gayatri left me and went away appa....she does not like me as I am so uneducated appa......apppa you always tell me that I am a Thar Kuri?....that is correct appa.....she does not like this thar kuri appa.....I even brought all the form for her higher education appa...but ava...ava poitaapaa....I am sorry appa...I do not want cry in front of you but...but i can not appa...."

AM feels so bad for his son and simply leaves from there without telling him anything. Krish once again sits there and starts crying. Meantime Am gets in the car and asks the driver to drive to Gayatri's house. He gets down and goes inside the house and screams," Thanikaasalam....any body home.....arume illaiyaa.....naan Anna Malai vandu irukken" Tk comes out to the hall and Gayatri, Raji and Suda peep down to the hall from upstairs.....AM stares at TK

Edited by atina - 14 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Nithya πŸ‘πŸ‘ and the kalakkal pics Atinamma.... πŸ‘πŸ‘

In a way, I feel that Senthil's anger is justified.  I mean so far, we've only seen Gayu reading the book and asking for coffee.  It was a different story when she was still under the care of her parents, but now she is in her puguntha veedu.  But today, it was Ranjini who asked Gayu to come and help.  It is well known that Gayu respects others, but I guess she must willingly go and help with the house chores as well.  Just because she is an educated marumagal isn't an enough reason for others to not let her do any house chores. 

It was so sweet of Krishnan to protect his wife from being scolded by her father.  He truely is an awesome husband.  But wonder if he'll still remain as this wonderful husband to the eyes of Gayu after she finds out the truth. 

I agree with Atinamma.  Hmm.. Kurukku Puthiyi ulla Mugundhan will def. find a way to prevent Gayu from seeing the typed up letter. 

@ Hema... you're right daa... the story is getting interesting by the day... hope to see more Gayu - Krishnan scenes 😳

Looking forward to tomorrow's epi. 
Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 14 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
more Gayu & krishnan scene  aa......athuthaan title song scene le paarkarome.....they fight a lot......

I guess....Gayatri will help Krishnanan to get hsi degrees etc......But there is on more saattai adi defenitely for Krishnanan........as we see the title song credits......
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update nithyamkv and thanks for the pictures atina. I do hope they show nice scenes between Krish and Gaya before they start fighting.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya - well written update - vivid descriptions.
Thanks Atina for the pics. If Gaya gets angry at a later
date about the whole family hiding  the "MA" of Krishna,
she is justified - a relationship built on lies can never
flourish . Hope Gaya gets enough info to expose Mukundan -
Diwali diwali re reeeeee Roja singsπŸ˜‰
Janu thumbnail

Thanks for the updates,nitya & atina mam

yes, i agree with ash,,, gaya should also join in with other ladies and share house chores... all the time books and coffee than...

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ranjani has concern about Krishnan. But she should have make gay understand about him instead of just telling lies.

Mukundhan will samaluchify and will take away his laptop without then seeing the letter... I accept that Senthil's anger is justifiable. Gaya should help others in work..  So nice of Krishnan.. Gaya is lucky..

Indha inimai Endrum nidikanume.

I don't want to see any soga geetham... please try to make it as lesser as poss..

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good episode today.. ⭐️

krishnan and gaya ❀️

Chitra.. sabash.. very good dialogues..πŸ‘πŸΌ

GB Sir congrats to ur team.. πŸ‘
marraige ana kaiooda thanikudithinam odara intha kalathula ippadi neriyva oru kootu kudumbatha kamikarthukku oru sabash..  πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update Nithya, as expected from last friday...Ranjani come to her brothers rescue😊

I am glad Muguntan got Chitra as his wife, she will put him into the right place one day i hope.