22nd June 2009 Written Update

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
RECAP : Bhide and Jethalal decide to play a cricket match . Whoever looses the match has to clean the society compund. The ladies of the society decide to join the cricket match.

The episode starts with Tappu sena discussing their presence in the match. goli says " will our elders allow to play cricket with them. Sonu says " What if they dont allow us ?? Tappu says " dont worry we will go first in the meeting tonight and make sure that we are taken in the cricket match !!!" All are overjoyed to hear it.

In Jetha's shop, Nattu Kaka is wearing the cricket accessories. jetha doesnt recognise him instantly. He says " Who are u ?? wat are u doing here ? " Nattu kaka says " I am Nattu Kaka and i am practising for the cricket match. JEtha says cricket should be practiced in open ground not in a closed place. Nattu Kaka says " Understood !!! Ok now i am going on the playground. Jetha is irritated. He says " Dont go anywhere. Please look after the shop."Nattu kaka says " Sethji ok please remove the receipt from my pocket." Jetha asks wat is it ? Nattu kaka says " Its the receipt of all these cricket accessories I bought. Please sign it so that I can add it to the shop account." Jetha is irritated to hear it. He says "Nattu kaka there is no use for all this as we are playing with tennis ball not season ball !!! I am not signing the bill. U take all this back." Nattu kaka says " U should have told this to me earlier. See so much of blunder has happened because of you. Its not possible. Let us do one thing my size is same as tappu's , so let tappu use this. See i am really gr8 !! I give our so good ideas" Jetha says irritatingly " Yeah Nattu Kaka u r really great !!!"

In the night, chairs have been kept ready for the meeting of cricket match. All the children are playing in the compound. Popatlal comes and says to Champak Chacha " I am telling u there is no use of this meeting. This cricket match will not take place." Chachaji asks" Why" Popat says " because whnever 2 people of this society meet, an argument takes place" Chacha says " Ur name is popat right ? So when was the last time that u had spoken something sweet ? " In meantime Taarak arrives. Teh children asks him if they are going to be there in the cricket match. Taarak says " ofcourse. afterall u all are the future of this society". Then sodhi and Ayyer arrive. They ask where are the 2 main players  Jetha hears it and says " I am here" Sodhi says where is Bhide ? Jetha says  "Maybe he has gone to buy a big  broom for himself to clean the society from Nal Bazar"Everybody start laughing. Bhide hears it and says " I havent gone but i am going to go to buy it . Not for me but for u "Jetha says " Oh forget it . U are going to loose the match" Bhide says "over confidence is not good". Then mehta is about to do the toss. When the ladies say that even they want to play cricket. Everyone agrees. Bhide asks for tail and Jetha for head. Taarak tosses the coin and Jetha wins.

Taarak says Jetha now u have the first choice to select the player. Jetha selects Babita. Babita says " no Jethaji I am not playing cricket. I enjoy more watching than playing. I will clap for u all when u hit 4's and sixers." Then jetha selects Taarak. Taarak says " No jetha i am going out of station for a few days so i wont be available to play the match. Everyone is disappointed. Then jetha selects Sodhi. Taarak says " U left the strong player tappu. " Jetha says " dont worry mehta saab , Bhide will never select tappu" Bhide over hears it and then while selecting the player he selects tappu. Jetha says this is not fair. He is my son. Bhide says when did i deny? Jetha says then how can u select him. Taarak says " It is completely fair" Jetha is dissapointed. Thus they both go on selecting players

So Jetha's team includes

Sodhi
Goli
Abdul
Sonu
Sehwag
Nattu Kaka
Monty
Mummy of monty
Madhavi

Bhide's team includes

Tappu
Pinku
Ayyer
Gogi
Gajraj ( Father of Monty)
Anjali
Mrs. Sodhi
Daya

Since one player is less in Bhide's team, Popatlal is asked to join it !!!. So thus finally two teams are formed for the Gokuldham premiere league - Jabardast Jetha and Bindast Bhide !!!

PRECAP : Daya says " Even though i am in Bhide bhai's team i will make you win only" If the catch comes to me i will leave it. Jetha says " Do u know to catch a ball ? He says that my ball would go out of boundry. She says " Ok then i will stay out of boundry and leave the ball when it comes to me "πŸ˜† Jetha is irritated !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for the great update😊.
Can't wait for tom lol daya's going to be playing
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
my pleasure 😊 BTW even i am waiting for the GPL. I was just ROFLing after watching yesterday's precap !!! πŸ˜†