22nd June Written Update

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

epi starts with Radha trying to p[ersuade Madhan Singh to agree to the wedding but Madhan goes on about society and how they cant break the rules, Shyam has heard the conversation from the stairs and leaves. Madhan says he will go and speak to Shyam but when him and Radha go to Shyam's room he's not there and they find a note from Shyam saying he's left the house. Radha says to Madhan she will kill herself if Shyam leaves the village. She goes to stop Shyam.

Radha is running behind Shyam to stop him, they talk for while and hug.Just then Madhan arrives and asks both to get in the jeep, Shyam does so reductantly.

At the Singh house Madhan and Radha are knocking loudly. Dadisa comes down the stairs first while Bhairav,Sumitra,Basanth and Gehna are watching from the top. Dadisa greets Madhan and Radha rudely. Madhan asks for Sugna's hand in marriage with Shyam. Everyone is astonished. Shyam also comes. Dadisa says she isnt convinced about Madhan singhs's intentions. Madhan says he whole-heartedly accepts Sugna as his daughter-in-law. Dadisa feels Madhan is trying to get revenge. Radha convinces Dadisa.

Bhairav expresses his gratitude towards Madan. Dadisa asks for the shagun to take place tomorrow itself.
Madhan,Radha and Shyam leave.

Basanth congratulates Bhairav. Sugna has heard everything. She's upset that no one even asked her about it. She says she wont get married again as she is already wedded to Pratap.

Overall a fast episode-i didnt expect Madhan singh to give in so easily. Now only Sugna's consent is left However i missed JaAn in todays epi...not even a single scene

Edited by -aditi- - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

i'm surprised at madan singh too but i have a feeling he's just saying yes for shyam...after marriage we'll see what he does with sugana. i hope sugana says yes, it'll save a whole lot of embarassment for the family.
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, Madan Singh agreed too soon......  Now Suguna will need to be talked into and persuaded into this marriage......

I do not think Shyam told him about Suguna's pregnancy.......😲
bookbrain007 thumbnail
i bet you are right. shyam totally didn't say anythihg about the pregnancy
sashb thumbnail
By the end of the episode I wanted to give a tight slap to Sugna..God knows how people actually tolerate her..Here she is the cause of all problem in the house and now when people are trying to work things out for her she is stuck onto that "meri Pratap" idea...God knows what pleasure she gets by torturing everyone in the house and then acting innocent.... 😡
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shona for the update. Madan Singh agreed only for his son's and wife's sake otherwise he would stand to lose both of them.   Daadisa ko toh maanana hi padega. How even in this situation she lords over all even Madan Singh when he is actually asking for Suguna's hand in marriage for his son.   Suguna really is acting weird. Poor thing doesn't realize this is her only way out from an embarrassing situation for her and her family. Hope she agrees soon.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sugna is competing wid herself for the 'most stupid prsn' award..
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

it happened so quickly.
I didnt expect shayam & parents to come so soon to meet masaa

& loved the way masaa showed the confidence in front of them
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i think madan singh will show hios true colors after the wedding!