Kalasam Updates 22 - 26 June - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update.
Oh, well subam. Chandra has reformed.
Thats good.
thanks for the last updat for kalasam thamizh. great job👏 

woohoooooooooooooo🤣🤣 am so happy... ufff that palli chandra😡 i hate her😡😡 finally she going to prison🤣
and finally this show is over. 😃
Thanks Thamizha for the updates & pics 👏 ... glad they finished soon ..

Folks , Another serial named " Thangam " will be aired on the same time slot .. Cast : Ramya krishnan , Vijayakumar , Seema , Kaveri , Pollachi babu & others ... Look like the story is based on some chettinaadu family ...

Thanks for the Update

Iam glad that the  serial is over and not dragged much.

What happened to Gopi and Surya?

I just want to know  how does the word "Kalasam" feature into the story.?    I will miss Chandramathi's interesting clothes and jewelry.   I thought Customs dept. will reinstate Ranjini.   Of course she would be helping her biologic mother.  I am also sorry for unfinished saga of her best friend,the teacher.  Also was there a mystery about the vakil"Satiya" and his family?

Perhaps when the main actors move on to other projects the story finishes.   Thank you,updaters!
Thanks for the update Sri,

The ending was rushed i feel..many losu ties were not solved😳

Thank you Thamizhan for updating the last episode.  Just mow finised watching it.  I must say I am disappointed with the ending.  They did away with Sathya, the entire Customs Department issue and the guy in the mental hospital looking at Neela's photo and of course Ranjini's friend the teacher and her family.  Also Gopi and his family.  Shouldn't they have at least done something with Ranjini and Gopi's future.  Everything was rushed and ended in one episode. I am very happy one serial is done with.

Wish could say the same for the Vaathu family............................!

Originally posted by anukal08

I will miss Chandramathi's interesting clothes and jewelry.  
me too yaar🤣
Pat, thank you once again for all the updates.😊 An abrupt ending, but at the right time!
Thanks Sri!
I totally agree with Pat, what a disappointing ending! Ah well, I'm glad it's over.