Kalasam

Kalasam Updates 22 - 26 June - Page 5

Janu thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thansk for the final updates , Tamil

but i dont get it,,,, why so fast and not completely done with other issues as well. are they going to have kalasam no 2......
anyway im gonna miss chandramathi extraodinary gets ups....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates thamizhan..

What an abrupt ending.. so many loose ends.. Sathya was throughout with ranjini and suddenly he disappeared..
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you tamil for the final updates .... much appreciated.

Pat & Maha, thanks for tagging along with me doing the updates for this serial. And pat, really wish this miracle wud happen for vathu !!

Thank you to all members who had supported this kalasam serial and stayed tune with our updates. Take care and thanks again to Pat, Maha and Meli for chipping in the updates.
cherrypink thumbnail

Dear All Updaters, Thank you very much for the lovely updates till the end.

bjda thumbnail
 so kalasam is over i didnt expect such a quick ending...i tht there wer 2 many things left incomplete..half the characters r missing...

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the wonderful updates provided by Kalasam updatersπŸ‘πŸ‘

Here is the list I counted.. I hope its correct and sorry if I have missed out anyone😳

Patraj -100

Netra_Rama -92

Kutty Vijay -6

Smlaksh - 4

Isaitamil - 2

Rajammah - 2

Sunfan 1

Gudgal -1

Eclat - 1

meli 1

Sree23 - 1

Tamizhan - 1

Nezu sis and Pat were our main updaters and did a gr8 jobπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by meli - 14 years ago
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the updaters eveyone. all did a super job πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
nittu_s thumbnail
A big round of applause for all the updaters πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Where did Satia go? What happened to Gopi story ? well, should not expect all side threads to be wound up i guess πŸ˜‰
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anukal08

I just want to know  how does the word "Kalasam" feature into the story.?    I will miss Chandramathi's interesting clothes and jewelry.   I thought Customs dept. will reinstate Ranjini.   Of course she would be helping her biologic mother.  I am also sorry for unfinished saga of her best friend,the teacher.  Also was there a mystery about the vakil"Satiya" and his family?

Perhaps when the main actors move on to other projects the story finishes.   Thank you updaters!

Thanks updaters for a great job done..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Anu...I too was expecting the Customs Dept to reinstate Ranjini....😲wat a lousy and abrupt ending. This always happens to all the serial esp. produced by Radaan. How could Neela just forget and forgive Chandramathi for killing her husband?? Its so unnatural. Nobody is that  forgivable....just coz Chandramathi has changed into a new leaf and realised her mistakes - that doesn't mean that all the evil deeds cud be easily swept under the carpet.?? Besides the most foolish part was when Neela promises Chandramathi that she will carry on all the businesses under Chandramathi's name as per normal and return them to her on her return....!!

This happens when there are so many twists and turns and when its time for an ending they are not able to look into so many loop holes thus leave it to the viewers to use their own imaginations. Besides being so busy in their next upcoming serial Kalasam's fate is just like all other earlier RADAAN productions>>>>>.ABRUPT ENDING. leaving the viewers unsatisfied.!!😑
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sue Nair

This always happens to all the serial esp. produced by Radaan.

Chechi , Serial is not produced by Radaan 😊 ..

Besides the most foolish part was when Neela promises Chandramathi that she will carry on all the businesses under Chandramathi's name as per normal and return them to her on her return....!!

And here , Neela said she will continue to run the business which Chandra started on her own .. Not the ones she took from her ...