yawn....Jago bachon lol

Posted: 14 years ago
hello friends...

I must be loggin here after ages...no centuries nah...even more than that.πŸ˜†.Waht to do nothing is left for me on television and i knew this would happen with me..no other way out but to wait for Andypie ☺️ to come back...but me not in hurry take your time..and lets all wait patiently...right friends..now why i made this topic πŸ€” oh yeah... i m now going to update all the scenes of Grihasthi Andy's offcourse...before i go for ever😊....

i guess am now in feb so only 2 months left of Grihasthi. wont take much..😳

take care all...muwahhhhhhhhhh

nish
Why you want to say tht u r leaving frm here forever....πŸ˜†...u always give me heartattacks...πŸ˜†...

Nways upload nw remaining scenes fatafat...dodo..🀣
mauja hi mauja will be a scene then? orrrr are you gona upload some new ones πŸ˜†
yeah gonna upload some new ones...thinking should i add the one of 5 th feb hahaha between rishi nd Wat was he name man...πŸ€” 😳 yeah priya....hehe
Do upload the indecent proposal scene okk....🀣
Originally posted by *Resham*

Do upload the indecent proposal scene okk....🀣

have lil sharam 😳 Reshu ki bachi 🀣 wont do it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Grihasthi Januray 28th...when Rishi is having his breakfast after his tit a tat with veera the last night sometime you dont need dialogues to call it favorite and this comes true here..i just love the espession of guilt and ego on andy's face πŸ‘πŸ‘ and so as indifferent and stern look of Veera !! I so wish that these both actors comes again together in some sensible show...for the time being enjoy😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhAevdy7aGo[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Nishtha - 14 years ago

Gosh why this scene u uploaded...

I was just seeing his plate...wht was he eating..🀣🀣

Originally posted by *Resham*

Gosh why this scene u uploaded...

I was just seeing his plate...wht was he eating..🀣🀣

i loved his expressions hereπŸ‘ the way he gets up and looks veera sooooo adorable..my andypie styleπŸ˜† u need excuse to be on floor sachi lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
he just kept spreading bread and never ate it then wiped his hands on his jacket πŸ˜† and then picked up the bomb bag...contamination!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†