roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

YRKKH WRITTEN UPDATE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Video Update-
YRKKH 23rd Jun OnL/DownL/Pics*HQ*by -Nipun97-

Naitik comes out of his home'. He  sits on his car' he starts the car n starts thinking what happen last night'he also gets some flash back'when Akshara bumps with RR'.

Nani ma asks Akshara to come with her on terrace'Gopi Dadi making pack for Akshara.. Dadi ma drinking tea'Nani ma asks Gopi have u made that pack?? Akshara says what?? Nani ma says what was the name of that girl'Gopi Dadi n Dhaniya says diviya'Nani says yup'she said if u apply this pack then u will get a clear face.. Akshara n Dadi laughing at her'Dhaniya says Nani Akshara di don't like all this'Akshara nods.,..Dadi ma says Akshara apply that na.. ur Nani made that for u '. Nani ma starts applying that pack on Akshara's face'Naitik comes at Akshara's home'he is very sad'he was entering Akshara's home but he stops'he calls Akshara but as she wasn't in her room so she couldn't receive his call'

Nani ma applying some pack on her hand'Dadi ma makes fun of her'varsha comes n starts laughing at Akshara'. varsha says Akshara were looking like a ghost 'Akshara gets angry n she removes that pack from her face'Naitik then enter there'.all were shocked seeing Naitik'.  He was really very angry tht time'Nani asks aree son in low ur here??  Naitik says he want to talk with Akshara alone'Nani says its against the rule'u can't met her before marriage'Naitik says its very important'he will take 2 mins only.. Akshara gets really very anxious.  'Dadi ma says Akshara u go n talk with him'.thy were going but on way Rajshri sees Naitik 'she was saying something but Dadi asks her not to tell him anything'

Naitik Akshara comes out of home'Akshara asks Naitik ur here all of a sudden'do u have any important work with me'. Naitik gets angry n says y I can't come n talk with u?? Akshara becomes scared seeing Naitik so angry 'Naitik says I don't know how to ask this question.. But its really important for me to asks'.was there any relationship between u n RR? '. tell me yes or no'Akshara don't know what to reply'. She was really very shocked..

BREAK

Naitik asks Akshara again was there any relationship between u n RR? Akshara was silent..Naitik again asks her how u know RR?? Akshara says no I don't know him.. Naitik says then? Akshara says what? Naitik says where u met with RR?? Akshara says WHERE?? Naitik says I mean kya aap phlai se RR ko jantai thai?? Akshara says no'shankari tai brought this rista 'Naitik becomes happy n says ohh then u never met RR?? Akshara says yaa but with his family'Naitik says ohh tht was arranged by shankari tai'.n u said no for him right?? Saying tht Naitik gives a BIG smile'Akshara says actually'Naitik says hmm I know y u said no'. n I'm really happy tht u too hate him like me' n u know I heard this when RR was talking with his dad'u know I was thinking lots of thing' I thought u used to like him' n blah blah 'Naitik then says ok Akshara ji we must go now'Akshara scared still ..

Nani ma says two mins over but still thy r not coming ' u know in our time we used to get married with out seeing our husband face now' Rajshri says ma stop all this now' nani says I just applied pack on Akshara's face n he took her on sun'Naitik says noo nani ..i won't do this mistake' Nani ma says ur two mins over now???? Or u want to talk with her more'Rajshri says maa'stop all this'Naitik says I'm extremely sorry nani ma..i won't do this again'actually it was very important for me'.i'm soo sorry' Rajshri says its ok son'nani say si'm really grateful to god getting son in low like u' see he is really a good boy..all were laughing at nani'Rajshri asks Naitik to sit n have something.. but he says he have some other work 'he again says sorry n leaves.. Rajshri asks Akshara what happened'but thn naini ma starts says see this is called a boy' he took her taking permission from us na'moreover u did not take Akshara far na'just took her out side out home'n for few mins only..all starts laughing loudly hearing this'

BREAK

At Naitik home munshi ji showing bhabhi ma some new jewllery design 'Gayatri comes'Bhabhi ma asks her to show him that necklace'Gayatri shows him tht necklace'seeing that he found tht that necklace is not made up of gold..but he was silent ..

At Akshara's home'Akshara tells Rajshri he wanted to know that only'. Rajshri says that was really good that u told him everything'..Akshara says no ma ' I did not told him that full matter'u know he was really happy hear that I refused that ' Rajshri say then its good na'Akshara says no ma'dad used to say u will b caught one day if u lie to any body' Akshara is really very upset n..

PRECAP-

Naitik keep ur ego with u'.saying tht he was leaving but RR stops him n says ok I'm arrogant , fake'but u tell me y Akshara liked me?? Naitik is shocked to hear tht..

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aviation-ca thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx, can't wait to watch this episode tonight...
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Roku Thnx 4 the update................
Great work...................
Now worried 4 tommorrow
RR should no say like this
He ishurting him

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

why did rr have to go say that ughh
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THANKS for the update, oh man tomorrow is going to be intense, i hope naitik confronts akshara wiith a clear head or at least akshara states the whole truth to him before he gets to hear!!

this RR!
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
looks like more problems are going to errupt between naitik and akhsara................

cheers for the update!!!
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da update ....... in da precap wat RR says so much 4 not sayin nthin 😡

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks roku, can't believe RR said that, Naitik is gonna be soo mad poor Akshara
..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks!precap is BAD!
.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

RR is giving him slow poison!