Anybody read...?

kamx2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey everyone! Firstly, I m new to this forum, and I am LOVING it!
Anyways, I got 5 new books from a big sale at Dymocks just today (YESS!)
And although I have heard a lot about of the books I bought (The Notebook and P.S. I love you), I am curious to know more about the other 3 and wanna know if any of you have read them and what you feel about them...they are...
~The Long Way Home by Audrey Howard
~Supping with Panthers by Tom Holland
~Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri

btw, I am Kamal!
Edited by kamx2 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Kamal,

Welcome to the forum!!!! I haven't read either of the books...

-Mahi
-Divyaa- thumbnail
hi yaar welcome .i havent read those books too but will do now and congratz for gettng so many books on a single day,u r lucky.
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have read Unaccustomed Earth..... It's pretty good , and you may like it if you like the Namesake. Sorry but have not read the other two. Can you please write something about them after you have finished reading??? And congrats!!! You really are lucky!!!!!!!!!
AnotherMiracle thumbnail
Hiya Kamal, I've just recently got Unaccustomed Earth....and that's the next book on my list after i finish my other ones. Will let u know how it is afta im done reading it.
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nopes...didnt read a single one....heard about it though...and yeah..welcome to the forum
vijaysub thumbnail
i had never read an Audrey Howard book and didn't know anything about her books. I am also not normally a reader of this genre but i really found it gripping and emotional and heartwarming..would recommend.

Vijay
infibeam.com/Books
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i have read Unaccustomed earth now...collection of short stories...it is..I found them with abrupt endings...but they were really good...My english teacher despises jhumpa lahiri but I liked her! her way of writing is good!